Author Topic: The Time Machine!  (Read 72198 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Time Machine!
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2011, 12:39:07 PM »
I understand that, but does genetics of parents count?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »
I understand that, but does genetics of parents count?

I don't think so. I got a Time Machine child who had nothing in common with her "mother", besides the appearance, of course.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2011, 05:49:52 PM »
I don't think so. I got a Time Machine child who had nothing in common with her "mother", besides the appearance, of course.

Oh, that's strange. I was going to say completely the other thing, that the child will be a mix between the mother and the father, but probably it was just in my game. Seven times in a row! :P Haha!

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2011, 06:32:21 AM »
Lol, EA should really work harder everything is random
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
Where was she all that time? Well it could be she didn't even wait to leave but traveled straight ahead two weeks more into the future than her parents did, for some reason. That made that you had to wait for her, while she arrived instantly, in her perspective.

I see, now. ;)

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2013, 10:26:56 AM »
Has anyone sent a vampire in the machine to see if they return with a vampire kid?

I sent my vampire and his imaginary friend wife to try for a baby in the past. Their daughter showed up about two days later, as a young adult vampire, and looks like her mum. Sadly, my game started glitching after she arrived (first I lost my vampire's avatar and had to fix it, then my game started to crash after rebuilding their house, then it just crashed whenever), so I might have to go to an earlier save and forget about her. She was cute, considering Ayden Van Gould is her grandfather.
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2014, 05:32:29 PM »
I think the time machine and the miner are both pretty fun!  So far I haven't had them come back with a new friend, but I did once have them come back saying they saved someone's life and when they got home they were automatically best friends with the relatives of the person they saved.  I thought that was pretty cool!

Yup, and this apparently also sacrifices one of the premade Sims in the meanwhile. For me when i was playing with Yumi\Kayeze, Blair Wainwright was the one sacrificed. I also think Martin Lucero (the "automatic best friend") may not actually be Face 1, but have the male version of Blair's facial features. But he's a dark skinned redhead unlike her. Not like Tamara and Xander have a daughter named Blair, after Tammy's former roommate. (but Blair Donner's middle name is Jennifer, like Xander's grandmother Jennie Clavell. The middle initial helps distinguish. She will change her surname into Wainwright once she turns YA.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
Can you please stop reviving old threads in order to make pointless posts that have no relevance what so ever to the original post.

This thread is four years old and you have added no useful information to it so could you please stop.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2014, 03:09:51 PM »
It does have useful information, it's about time machine ...

Kaiko, the post you just made has nothing to do with the time machine.  Your post is off-topic and for that reason I'm removing it.  Please make sure your future posts are on-topic.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline frechi123

• NPC
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2019, 09:36:32 PM »
Out of all the things that can happen in the time machine, I have never had any Sims following mine back or becoming friends with ancestors/descendants - just mostly items and outfits. I think I'm cursed :\

anything