Author Topic: Bella's Story - Somewhere Far Away - Final Chapter (update 5/25/14)  (Read 5154 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Bella's Story - Somewhere Far Away - Final Chapter (update 5/25/14)
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »
Somewhere Far Away........

See, I am not gone forever.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family dearly, but lets face it, I have issues.  I met Mortimer when I was a child and have never experienced anything like this place.

How can I turn something down when it is so drama free and with such a beautiful view.  I can do what I want, when  I want.

I will tell you this.  I have my informant back at home and so far, this has been reported back to me...

Dina moved in with Mortimer and Don proposed.  Then had enough of Cassandra and moved back out.
Cassandra had her own plan and is now pregnant with Don's child.
Mortimer is not seeing anyone and probably won't for a while, but I hope he finds someone.
Brandi is seeing a nice man and now has five children, poor thing, I don't think she has even hardly worked since she started.
The Pleasants, well, lets just say that Daniel is back to flirting with the maid and it is not a woman.  That is another story in itself.
Alexander is dating Anita Lobos.  She was such a nice girl and I hope it lasts

And for my best friend and informant, Darren Dreamer.  Him and Nina are awaiting the birth of their second child.  I always did like Nina and I am happy for Darren. He deserves some happiness, but I did find out, he might be moving here, so that is wonderful news.

So I suppose that is the end of The Bella Story, but you never know, the watcher might post updates now and again.  As for me, I need to finish my journal and go for a walk on the beach.

Who knows, maybe I will show up somewhere else, like Sims4 or something, but for now, everyone stay, "Pleasant"
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Re: Bella's Story - Somewhere Far Away - Final Chapter (update 5/25/14)
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »
Best. Forum. Story. I. Have. Read. In. A. While. :)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.