Author Topic: Disaster Strikes Again  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Poika

• Nooboo
Disaster Strikes Again
« on: November 05, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »
Definitely inspired by Nella's brilliant Disaster in the Making. Usually I'm a perfectionist and go the extra mile so my Sims all lead a happy life. Not during a challenge though.

So I borrowed the idea to combine ISBI and Do it as you Go. Depending on rolls, there may be a lot less babies involved. Or more. Or zombies. Baby zombies? I didn't read the random lists.

Thus no idea what to expect... other than a hilarious, absolutely insane game.

On the first day of the challenge, I start with:

Male Sim
Ugliest clothing you can find
other worldly (make them look as Inhuman as possible. If you have Supernatural or showtime make them another life state, like werewolf or genie!)
Red eyes

Female Sim
Base the sim off of an animal.
loser trait
Big breasts

Build/Buy optional (to complete in 9 days)
Nothing

Since "nothing" sounds boring, let's spice it up with one optional Extra Sim
Father In Law
-Name him Santa clause
-lucky trait
-artistic trait

Event (to complete in 3 days)
Blood relative! (Find someone and invite them to move in or be room mates.)

Offline Poika

• Nooboo
Re: Disaster Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 02:44:41 PM »
Well then. Hello Bunny, nice to meet you!

bunny.jpg

"Player? Is that you?" The young adult woman squints for a moment. "I can't see you, the light is so bright, but... I remember this place. I think I've been here already before, wearing a flapper dress and a string of pearls, and-"

No. You've always been a bunny.

"I've always? Oh..." She seems not exactly convinced, but at the same time not ready to argue with what by all she knew could very well be god. Still she tries to gaze into the unknown instead of watching herself in the mirror. Fine by me. Why though is it always the insane ones that manage to break the fourth wall?

She's a loser, as decided by the challenge roll. Right now the bunny suit hides her breast size to some extent. As a good little rabbit, she loves autumn salad and hip-hopping around to hip hop music. Her favorite color is green as a fresh cabbage leaf on a grassy field. She also loves the outdoors, is a vegetarian and irresistible. Because, let's face it - whoever can ignore a cute and fluffy bunny, has a heart of stone.

Bunny shall be the heir and hope of the Clause dynasty, along with her husband Puck and father in law Santa. Cover your ears, kids, while I call him an idiot. But yes, it's true: only Bunny will be subject to my commands. The others are free to pee themselves, burn down the house and generally enjoy life to the fullest... cue the doom impending voice... if they can.

relatives.jpg

Are you ready for a life full of chances? A blossoming garden of opportunity? You better be, because in a few minutes you'll be moving to your brand new home on the North Pole - uh no, wait, I don't have that as a world.

"North Pole? That sounds like a great place to plant strawberries!"

Hold on a second, let me think. Yeah, I got it. You'll be moving to... fanfares and drum rolls please... Aurora Skies.

Unfortunately I don't have the Bohemian Fruits and Nuts store content, so I can't give Bunny strawberries. (How does she even know about them?) However there are other things I can bestow upon the charming Clause household.

movingin.jpg

"Bless you! Thank you, Player, for giving us a house!"

Puck, who despite his shakespearean name and suggesting look is neither a member of the High Faerie Court nor an House Elf, questions his wife's sudden burst of gratitude. "Who are you talking to?"

"The Player. You know, the one on the other side telling us what to do. I was seriously worried we might end up just with some random skill objects and a tent thrown on an empty lot."

"No one tells me what to do." Puck backs away slowly. "You know, that idea actually sounds a little... crazy."

It takes Bunny a few moments to come up with a clever reply, because she's momentarily distracted by her husband's very attractive father. But once she's reminded with a gentle nudge who the love of her life is supposed to be, she blurts out: "You knew I was insane. That's why you fell in love with me!"

"Actually I fell for your big, uh... personality", Puck admits.

thestart.jpg

This could be the beginning of a beautiful future. Bunny already knows what she wants from life, and since apparently she's the only one who notices the strange voice in her head referred to as Player, she decides to deposit her wish list with Santa Clause as well. Just to be sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Poika

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 05:09:20 AM »
Day 1 - Day 3

"Hello Aurora Skies, this is Bunny speaking. Player gave the idiots an extra bed, some skill objects, and a teddy bear for my childish husband to enjoy. Ironically Puck hasn't even taken a peep at the plushie. He just went straight for the guitar and started to jam in the backyard. Meanwhile Santa Clause complimented me on my beautiful smile. Oh my, he is so charming and handsome and... Sigh.

smile.jpg

Player wants me to stay faithful though. Keeps telling me I'm not even flirty and thus shall find other purpose in life. So I decided to learn from the local mystic whose gypsy caravan randomly popped up behind the diner. Now I'm determined to start the cult of Player and spread the message of his benevolence. Then maybe if those two idiots-"

"Hey! Who are you calling an idiot?!"

whosanidiot.jpg

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I don't mean it as an insult. In fact, I think you're a funny and also kinda cute idiot, Sant- eh, sorry, Puck! Really. That fashionable sausage suit, your muscle shirt..."

zombie.jpg

"Yeah. Whatever. I'll just walk around like a zombie now while I decide if I want to cook dinner or go to the toilet. Why can't we have a fridge in the bathroom?"

"...and to think I'm the insane one here..."

pillowfight.jpg

"Ahem. On the bright side however, I really enjoy spending time with my father in law. I know Player doesn't want me to hook up with Santa, but he's the best friend a young woman could ever have! And plays some mean good pillow fight."

meangood.jpg

"And I mean good. Oh my, what a man!"

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 12:34:48 AM »
Wow, a bunny, an other worldly creature, and Santa---what could go wrong!
Great start and I'm looking forward to seeing the next gen!

anything