Author Topic: Law Enforcement — Reports Written  (Read 11991 times)

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
Re: Law Enforcement — Reports Written
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 03:01:16 AM »
Ugh. The traits I gave the female: Genius, Artistic, Ambitious, Workaholic, and Overemotional will not roll the proper Law Enforcement Lifetime Wish. Boo Hoo.

Rrrrgh, I hate that! If I ever install a mod I think it would be to be able to choose your lifetime wish regardless of traits. It's so annoying to have to choose a "throwaway" trait just to get what you planned.

sooisme

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 11:03:58 PM »
If your having troubles questioning people, do what i did. I started with a friendly introduction, then chat, then question. This worked most of the time, and my sim did not have any charisma.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
I also discovered that the more my Sim talked with them, the better the questioning was.  Like, if the questioning happened as soon as it could, the result would only be a basic report.  But if my Sim got to know them better, the report would be more in-depth and detailed.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

JohnnyDiscard

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »
I don't remember the quality of the reports, but I do know that I found it super easy to run next door, rummage through their bin and then write the report.  It gives the smelly moodlet, but also some fun bonus items on occasion.

Arafel

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
I don't remember the quality of the reports, but I do know that I found it super easy to run next door, rummage through their bin and then write the report.  It gives the smelly moodlet, but also some fun bonus items on occasion.

This what I did with my law enforcement sim. I got 2 bottles of bubble bath out of it  :D

anything