Author Topic: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty: Graveyard Please, New installation coming SOON!  (Read 10529 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Welcome to the Pantheon Immortal Dynasty!

Though I've named this 2.0, this is like my sixth try. The biggest issue I had was my choice of spouse! I was going to use Leighton but I was so tired of seeing Agnes (no offence for Agnes lovers) that I decided to start off with the poorest and hardest of them all! You'll see who and how soon! I'm proud to say that I'm well into Generation Two now!

I've cut down on the amount of story telling. I loved my first storyline but it was a bit cumbersome to both play and write!

Read and enjoy! Plus I love comments ;)!!!

Chapter Guide
Prologue
Immortal Scorecard
Generation One : Who needs Aggie with Seksy Icky?
Chapter 1 : A Sweep of Luck
Chapter 2 : For Better or for Worse
Chapter 3 : Settling Down
Chapter 4 : Of Birthdays, Foundations and new-found Riches!
Chapter 5 : The Naming of a Heir(ess)
Chapter 6 : A Storm of Misfortune
Chapter 7 : Three Milestones
Chapter 8 : Thrice the Happiest Man
Chapter 9 : Brothers in Love
The State of Town : Word from the Watcher 1
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Prologue
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »
Prologue

“Sit down, my dear child. This will be a long evening for you.”

“You are afraid, I can see that in your eyes. For years your mother has warned you to stay away from the Hall of Ice and you haveve been a very obedient child. But today on your twelfth birthday she has dragged you in here without a word of explanation.”

“Fear not for it is your time to learn your destiny. You have but little choice, I fear. The mortals we preside over have far more power than the gods who set their fate.”

Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Immortal Scorecard
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 08:53:35 AM »
Immortal Scorecard

Founder/Generation One: Rhea Pantheon
Traits: Green Thumbs, Nurturing, Family Oriented, Hopelessly Romantic, Unlucky
[]LTW: Surrounded by Family
[]Super Max: Gardening
[]Career: Gardener
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs: Super Green Thumbs, Fertility Treatment
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops: Ingredients Ripe for the Eating, Uncommonly Rare
[]Paintings [X]YA, [X]Adult, []Elder
[]Sculptures [X]YA, [X]Adult, []Elder

Generation 2: Hestia Pantheon
Traits: Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Natural Cook
[]LTW:
[]Super Max: Cooking
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:
[]Paintings [X]Toddler, [X]Child, []Teen, []YA, []Adult, []Elder
[]Sculptures  [X]Toddler, [X]Child, []Teen, []YA, []Adult, []Elder

Generation 3:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:
[]Paintings []Toddler, []Child, []Teen, []YA, []Adult, []Elder
[]Sculptures  []Toddler, []Child, []Teen, []YA, []Adult, []Elder

Generation 4:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:

Generation 5:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:

Generation 6:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:

Generation 7:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:

Generation 8:
Traits:
[]LTW:
[]Super Max:
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends:
[]Black Ops:
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
Generation One : Who needs Aggie with seksy Icky?

Mortals Overview
Dynasty Spouse : Iqbal Alvi
Helpers
VJ Alvi
Miraj Alvi

The most annoying question anyone can ask me is how I got my name.

I simply don’t know. I’ve lived in an orphanage my whole twenty one years and nobody ever cared to answer the question of who my parents were or how I got my weird name.

And by orphanage I mean a neat-and-clean-well-fed place, not an Oliver Twist horror but more of a Daddy Long Legs monotony.

I am a very normal girl living an extremely uneventful life. I just have a very extraordinary name.

I am Rhea Pantheon.

And yes I made a mistake. Something unusual did happen. That’s why I’ve decided to start a diary.

I won a sweepstake.

I don’t know why I was tempted in the first place. I knew perfectly well that I had a very unlucky streak. That was why I was still stuck at the orphanage caring for the little outcasts while all the rest had moved out.

Perhaps that’s the very reason that when luck struck me, it struck me huge!

I won a huge estate at Sunset Valley.

Of course, there were strings attached. The terms specified that I couldn’t sell it for five years. Not that it deterred me. 

I just had a little less than two thousand simleons left : money I’d carefully scrimped and saved over the years of part time work.

This was the day I had dreamed of for many years. I wasted no time in packing up my bags and catching the bus to Sunset Valley.

I fell in love with the small suburban town at first sight. It had an air of calmness and quiet beauty all around. 

My prize was a different story. In short, it frightened me. It was simply massive. There was perfectly enough room to fit in five of the orphanages I had grown up in. It was flanked by two mansions that paled the grandeur of my best dress.
And the very beauty of its locale took my breath away.

And there was another problem. I had nowhere to live in. Somehow or other, I had mistakenly assumed that the estate came with a house. Well, it was totally bare without even a tree in sight! Now it seemed that I had a huge white elephant and had to both find a job AND a place to stay.

Thankfully, the newspaper came to my rescue. My luck seemed to be still good as an advertisement asking for a nanny on 'economic wages' immediately caught my eyes!

Off I ran off to find the place before my luck ran out! 

It was at the other side of town, a neat and well-kept area but definitely not too well off. I seriously began to doubt whether 'economic' meant 'voluntary'!

I rang the doorbell nervously. A middle aged man with a perpetually tired appearance and a beer belly opened the door.

"Mr.Alvi? I saw your advertisement in the newspaper for a nanny."

He nodded and eyed me suspiciously.

"Yes, and you are?"

"Rhea, Rhea Pantheon."

"You look very young." He didn't seem all too pleased.

"I've lots of experience in caring for children."

He shook his head, frowning.

"Unfortunately my sons can be a tad too hard to manage."

"He means MEEEE...." A voice shouted in the background.

I turned around to see the promising horror. I wondered what sort of father would allow his son to run around in tight biker wear and spiked blue hair.

"This is VJ." The befuddled father frowned. "VJ. I thought you were going to your class."

"We are off Daddy." A softer voice said. Only then did i notice a sweet brow haired tot who rushed up to his father and gave a warm hug.

"Try to get a date with the nanny at least, Dad!" The teen shouted banging the front door.

"You are not married?" I asked surprised.

"Divorced." He sighed. "I'm sure you are assured that its no easy task managing the kids."

I wasn't so enthusiastic but I really needed the job.

"I'm sure I'm capable. And I'm a good cook too."

He shrugged. "Your choice." he said. "Are you new here?"

I nodded.

"Don't take me wrongly." he said. "But would you like a look around town? To the school and all"

I smiled. I knew his type. Lonely, middle aged men who were no harm if managed properly.

"Sure," I shrugged.
Mission Unnamed

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty (Try 2)
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »
I have a soft spot for the Alvis, mostly because everyone hates Iqbal for his homely appearance and that's just mean, darn it. Go Rhea!

(That, and the Alvi boys are pretty darn handsome when they grow up)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 2 : For Better or For Worse
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 11:13:58 AM »
Chapter 2 : For Better or For Worse

What happened next?

Actually I can't remember.

I remember that we did go around town.

I do remember that we became slightly tipsy.

And I do know that my luck ran out there in a huge big bang!!!

We did talk a lot. I learnt his wife had left him, that he barely managed a living as a report processor and that the only thing that gave him peace was fishing in the great outdoors.

His two sons were Miraj, the soft voice child and VJ, the blue haired monster. He had enrolled them in weekend classes to get a bit of peace. Both of them had a thing for war movies and to 'give a calming influence' he had enrolled them in sculpting and painting.

And I told him about my life in the orphanage.

And we ended up watching the stars.

And he asked me to go steady.

And horror! I was not to be outdone! I proposed to him!

And we made out in the park itself.

That's all I remember. I know that we didn't woo but I ended up waking up at midnight at the sofa in his home. There was no sign of drunkenness in the horror of his face.

"I'm really sorry Rhea." he mumbled. "I'm ready to take back everything and make it ok."

I was going to agree and apologize. But looking at the unease on his face I suddenly wondered why.

He was a single man with a passable income. True, but he had proven himself respectable if otherwise boring. He had not taken advantage of me in his drunkenness. And some money was better than none.

"Do you want to?"

He looked amazed.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

We married at dawn in the park. It was a small private wedding with just the two of us exchanging rings and a wandering foal looking on.

Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 11:17:38 AM »
I have a soft spot for the Alvis, mostly because everyone hates Iqbal for his homely appearance and that's just mean, darn it. Go Rhea!

(That, and the Alvi boys are pretty darn handsome when they grow up)

:D!

Thumbs up! Even Icky deserves a chance for happiness and a lovely wife! To be honest, he doesn't look so bad when he ages up! Kinda sweet!
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 11:34:22 AM »
Actually, get rid of the unibrow and fix up his hair and he's not bad looking. I've seen him produce a couple of decent looking children in my games, actually. :)

Good start! I like that you've embraced a dynasty newcomer instead of the usual suspects. :D

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 11:53:57 AM »

We spent our wedding night in the park.

Now don't get any dirty thoughts! Iqbal wanted to leave his old home and move in with me. His mortgage was anyway long overdue and it was cheaper for him to let the bank retake it.

It was too dark for any moving so we spent the night chatting under the stars.

Iqbal spent some quality time fishing in the moonlight while I wondered around!

I fell in love with the foal. It was adorable. It even let me nuzzle me.

For a moment, I had a dream of a world where a shining foal would have been my wedding gift!

In reality, I was satisfied by the small house Iqbal got the workers to make.

We didn't have much money so for at first we had to be satisfied with just the wall and roofs, without any flooring or wall coverings!

Though i have to admit it didn't look that so bad on the outside!

And the house had the bare necessities though Iqbal went a bit overboard by wasting money on an expensive coffee maker without checking the price. There was no point in arguing with him because even his arguments were so sleepy!

Arguing with VJ however became a daily routine.

VJ had bought a sculpting stand on the sly (while Iqbal and I enjoyed our first woohoo!)! I dared not estimate its cost as I yelled at him.

However, everything was not unpleasant as Iqbal won a sweepstake for a free vacation and we were able to have a peaceful honeymoon while the children were left under the strict supervision of their principal!

It seems there hadn't been much supervision done because VJ was solidly chipping away when we returned! Seems like he skipped school and had spent the whole day sculpting.

He had even bought two cozy sleeping bags. Not to mention flooring and wall coverings for just his and Miraj's room!

"What shall we do?" Iqbal asked me worriedly as we stood in the kitchen eating. Yes, we stood because we didn't even have enough money to buy a table or chairs! Not to mention a sink. The stink was getting unbearable!

I frowned and pondered. Iqbal was on holiday and hadn't received his daily stipend. We were in a true mess.

Then I was struck by a brainwave.

"I'll take all the stuff VJ has crafted to the consignment store. I can get a better price over there."

And I wasn't wrong! VJ wasn't all too pleased but somehow we managed to reason with him. He registered as a professional sculptor. And we were able to buy a new sink. Not to mention making our house more 'lookable'!

I decided to start gardening because I got bored with Iqbal at work. And when he's at home, but I got used to it soon!

VJ had progressed to ice sculptors! He has a real knack at them. And he is less riotous around the house because he spends nearly all his time sculpting away as his life depended on it! Not that he doesn't get into trouble! He's failing school and I am sad to say I even have to ground him at times.

But life is not so bad, and Iqbal is not so boring, you know! He is however adamant that we don't have kids till our 'economic condition' is more stable. And I've always longed for kids of my own!

Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 11:57:31 AM »
Actually, get rid of the unibrow and fix up his hair and he's not bad looking. I've seen him produce a couple of decent looking children in my games, actually. :)

Good start! I like that you've embraced a dynasty newcomer instead of the usual suspects. :D

Thank You! I was myself up to the challenge of taking a different approach! And truth to be told, with the proper planning (and loads of coffee) it was doable, though it took quite a few tries!

I just let him be. He aged up soon and I quite liked his grandfatherly look!  ;D
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »

And the years passed by! But what eventful years they were!

Miraj grew up.  He was a hard worker but was only able to scrape a B+ and thankfully developed a Good Sense of Humor in contrast to his brother's personality!

VJ sure had a hoot with the sparkles!

VJ insisted on giving Miraj an easel for his birthday. Miraj wasn't actually artistic but somehow they made quite a duo painting and sculpting! The only problem I had was that Miraj's grades started to take after his brother after Iqbal and I won another surprise vacation on our annivesary.

However, money started to flow in, slowly but steadily. And my dislike to VJ lessened as I saw the effort and dedication  he put in.

"I don't want to be like Pa." I heard him telling Miraj one day. "I may be a failure at school but that doesn't mean I can't be a millionaire!"

Whatever dislike he had for his father, he sure did join in the cheer when Iqbal suddenly decided to age up into and Elder out of nowhere at the middle of the night!

Iqbal retired from his nine to five job, but he didn't intend to spend his days at home idling, and dealing with VJ who kept on getting grounded!

He became self employed as a fisherman.

I also registered as a self employed gardener.

With a much more stable income, we were able to upgrade our house. Note that VJ was firm that priority should be given to 'his room' because it was 'his money'!

VJ grew up to an Adult. His life time wish is to be Swimming in Cash! His bad grades meant he developed the the mean spirited trait.

Sculpting and painting now continued inside the house. If Iqbal's sneak peeks into VJ's bank account was to be believed, he was earning in hundreds for his sculptures! It seemed that he was in love with ice and was trying to discover the secret of unmelting sculptures!

Miraj wasn't so much into earning money. He painted day and night, true, but he wanted to work for 'The Law' when he grew up! He just painted for the love of it, though they did bring in a fair sum when he occasionally decided to sell one.

Time flew and Miraj aged up too! He looked quite elvish! His LTW is to become an International Super Spy!

Then came graduation! Both of them barely scraped through.

I don't know why but Miraj was voted 'Most Likely to Have a Large Family'!!! He didn't even have a girlfriend!

VJ's title was much more understandable-he was voted as 'Most Likely to take over the World'!

He certainly had set the foundation for it by starting work at a massive house. It loomed behind our modest dwelling, in the center of the estate.

Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty 2.0 (++Iqbal--Aggie)
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 12:53:54 PM »
Wow, you're on a roll!

Anna33

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 02:23:39 PM »
Its nice How Iqbal gets to be a dynasty spouse.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 11:43:12 PM »
Wow, you're on a roll!

:D
More done, but having a hard time balancing gameplay and writing!

Its nice How Iqbal gets to be a dynasty spouse.

Everyone deserves a chance :D
He's not that so bad!
Mission Unnamed

Louise56

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 12:45:11 PM »
Great story! VJ must be a handful with that traits lol.

anything