Author Topic: University Life Expansion is now confirmed  (Read 65536 times)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
Re: University Life Expansion is now confirmed
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
I wish they made more EPs that didn't just add new careers, and optional stuff like that.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
I am really looking forward to this one! Slow as it was, University was my second-favorite Sims 2 expansion, after Open for Business. From the trailer, I really like the student union concept, and the Barista Counter looks pretty cool, I wonder if we will be able to have our own sims work at it, or just buy things from it. The dorms and sororities/fraternities look interesting, and I like that Sims will be able to rent a house rather than buy one. Hopefully they will still be able to upgrade the rental houses, I'm usually not a fan of EA's pre-built homes. I'll be pre-ordering for sure to get the extra party content!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2013, 05:05:38 AM »
And Salty, there's three new skills; Social Networking, Tagging/Graffiti and Science.
Social networking and graffiti? I'm not sure I'd class them as , they're more like things you do if you don't have any skills  :P

I'm really looking forward to this EP, I never had TS2 university because I heard somewhere that your sim could get kidnapped and at the time that really scared me!
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Louise56

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2013, 06:22:22 AM »
Social networking and graffiti? I'm not sure I'd class them as , they're more like things you do if you don't have any skills  :P

I'm really looking forward to this EP, I never had TS2 university because I heard somewhere that your sim could get kidnapped and at the time that really scared me!
They got kidnapped to a secret society. It was a lot of fun. I hope it is in this expansion.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
I hope they have more than partying stuff at university. University is so much more than just "Party woo!". My main time at University is spent in societies (like the after school clubs, I guess). Hoping those are in there.

My sims will all probably end up being top of the nerds... <.<

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2013, 08:40:40 AM »
I am so looking forward to this. So much stuff to do, so much fun to be had. Although I am rather miffed as to why they didn't add cooking as a major, unless it's under fine arts, as in Fine dining. Cooking is an art as well, you know.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
The Sims 3 University EP
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2013, 04:04:25 PM »
I don't know if nyone else here know about this but I found quite a few trailers telling us about the new EP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w7hU7gAe00
So any new ideas what we want and exspect?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 University EP
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
There's a thread on this here. :)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2013, 08:03:05 PM »
I played Sims 2, bet never had Sims University. I'm really looking forward to this expansion pack because I haven't had the experience of university. This will be different for me, and exciting.

Offline chaosmaster j

• Sims University Professor
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2013, 10:23:04 PM »
I've wanted University for a long time. I've never played Sims 2 but University looks like it's going to be great! I'm looking foward to sending my sims to university.
At Sims University, we are scared by our mikes, 50% our students sleep in lectures, our students have fights over who gets to go through a door first, and students starve to death at a regular basis. Enroll NOW!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:04 PM »

Well the social networking goes with the new phones all sims are getting - upgrading them all to iphones haha
And you would think that the graffiti would fit under the art skill - that's what I thought when I saw the trailer - but it's it's own skill.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2013, 06:52:33 PM »
I like the look of University more than the other two, though at this point the only thing that is going to make me jump up and go out and buy any of them, is if I need it for a challenge. The only thing I really want as an expansion pack at this point, and would run out to buy, is farm life.

Still, my favourite thing about new expansions is new skills and buildy/buy content, followed by new occult, followed by new careers.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2013, 07:17:57 PM »
I'm really curious about this expansion pack. I never had University for Sims 2, so I have no idea what this one could be like.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2013, 07:48:44 PM »
I am not particularly excited by what has been revealed so far. Without something to really grab me, I'll wait until I can find it on sale.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2013, 09:34:22 PM »
Dang, this looks pretty awesome! I never had Sims 2 (wasn't allowed to have it back then) so this all looks so new and cool. And I'm wondering what the new occolt will be, any returning townies from prior games and whatnot!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest