Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424134 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 13, 2/9
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »
Chapter 14 - Spooky Day Surprises

Do you know how hard it is to be at teenage boy when your parents are constantly making out? I can't even walk down the hallway without seeing them going at it! I would tell them to get a room, but why give them an excuse?

When Dad's at work, Mom spends most of her time hanging out with her boss, Emma Hatch. The other day, she threw a Lean and Mean potion at Emma as "compensation." Emma's way hotter now, but it's just gross to even consider flirting.

On a totally unrelated note, check it out! Dad found a pink diamond at the Consignment Store, and he showed it to me before stashing it in the basement. Now, if we had a couple more ingredients and an inventor, we could have a Simbot! How cool is that?

Alex and River had another kid, Seneca. He's pretty cute, and every time I see him I feel the urge to cuddle and/or snuggle, either with a baby or pretty girl. Is that weird?

Speaking of pretty girls, here's a picture of one of Alex's other kids, Donna. I met her at school back when I was a kid, and she's seriously smart.

I think I like hanging out with Marisol, her twin sister, more. I had a bit of a crush on her when I was younger, but I'm way over it.

Anyway, Alex has been spending way more time over at their house. No one's too sad about it, except maybe Mom, 'cause he's disliked at our house. I don't think anyone has forgotten how they thought he and Bella would be together after high school.

I guess he feels a lot more welcome over there.

Spooky Day arrived! Auntie Zelda ran by the grocery store and bought a whole bunch of pumpkins for us all to carve.

From left to right--the cat, by yours truly; the silly one is by Auntie Zelda; Aunt Agnes carved an evil pumpkin; and Dad went for a ghostly pumpkin. Oh, and there's Kaylynn celebrating her adult birthday!

I think she looks pretty much the same, except older. And her hair is so pretty! It's all soft, and shiny . . . curse these teenage hormones!

She invited Michael over, and they had their own private Spooky Day celebration.

Methinks I know why Michael looks so pleased with himself. And yes, they just had to use the shower in the bathroom next to my room! Some people have no propriety . . .

By then it was too late for trick-or-treating, so Dad and I pillow-fought out in the greenhouse. I won. Just in case you were wondering.

And check out this zombie tattoo dude! I really want a tattoo, but Mom says I can't get one 'til I'm 80. Literally.

That night, I practiced the Smustle and sang along to the song. "Every day I'm smustling--"

From the kitchen, I could hear giggling and low voices as my parents flirted. I could tell Mom was doing that little lift-foot-gaze-into-eyes thing both from the pitch of Dad's voice, and the fact that I was watching through the window. What? I need to pick up a few tips!

I saw them kiss under the mistletoe, and sparkles floated down. Okay, say it with me everyone--awww . . .

Mom and Dad quickly moved into the bedroom--which was a shame, both because of my emotional stability, and because it meant Mom wasn't there to be the peacemaker when Agnes and Alex started fighting.

"Alexander, you need to stop all the affairs you've been having lately. It's reflecting badly on me, and my books!"

"For the record, Agnes, I haven't been having any affairs because I'm in a relationship with River! Besides, I don't see how anyone could connect me to you, considering half the town doesn't even know you're my mom! After all, it's not like you ever took me anywhere, or came to my graduation, or acted like a mom at all!"

"Stop trying to change the subject! Where do you plan to get the money to support all these kid, anyway?"

"I have a job! At the Science Center! And it's not like we're poor--

"Oh, I'm Alex and I have a job at the Science Center that pays 50 dollars an hour to help support--how many kids is it now? Four? Five? Will there be six tomorrow?"

Alex stormed out of the room while Agnes watched, seeming struck dumb by her own words. Mom would have talked to them and defused the situation, but I'm not as old and wise as she is. So I just stood there until they were gone, and tiptoed up to bed.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 14, 2/10
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2013, 09:04:25 PM »
Uh oh. There's a realistic family argument for you :( Too bad they can't get along better. Cute how in love Serena and Thornton still are. I bet Nick ends up with Marisol!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2013, 09:47:59 PM »

Aw, poor Alex! I hate that having a child out of wedlock is considered disreputable in The Sims. (The Dojos have gotten into quite a lot of trouble for that!) I too cheer for Marisol! They'd be so cute together.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »
Uh oh. There's a realistic family argument for you :( Too bad they can't get along better. Cute how in love Serena and Thornton still are. I bet Nick ends up with Marisol!

Just about everyone in the household dislikes Alex now, from all the scandals he's been a part of. And Serena and Thornton are CONSTANTLY popping romantic wishes for each other and autonomously making out! Around once a week, both of them wish to have another child . . . or have another child with Serena/Thornton . . . if this was a Life States Dynasty, I'd be doing very well on the wish requirement!
Aw, poor Alex! I hate that having a child out of wedlock is considered disreputable in The Sims. (The Dojos have gotten into quite a lot of trouble for that!) I too cheer for Marisol! They'd be so cute together.

Marisol does age up very pretty, but I have my eye on someone else for Nicholas. Someone who is an original townie but has never, ever, ever been used in a dynasty . . . mwahahahaha . . .

Edit: And no, it is not Arlo!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »
Oooh, such certainty! I wonder who it could possibly be that you are so positive has never been used...
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2013, 11:44:46 PM »
Oooh, such certainty! I wonder who it could possibly be that you are so positive has never been used...

Well, I'm 97% positive. Unless she was used in a dynasty that was moved to the graveyard. At any rate, I've never seen her used!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2013, 11:50:15 PM »
Well, I'm 97% positive. Unless she was used in a dynasty that was moved to the graveyard. At any rate, I've never seen her used!

How soon are you updating?  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »
How soon are you updating?  ;)

I've had no simming time, so Nick is still a few days away from YA in-game! Besides, if I'm totally fixed on having this special lady as his wife, it's going to take a little time . . . for various reasons. Hehehe.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2013, 02:06:06 AM »
That bit between Agnes and Alex was tense. Very sad. I do hope they can work through the conflict. A very poignant chapter.

Now you've piqued my interest. Who might this mystery lady be? I have two ideas, one whom I'm very sure hasn't been used, the other I'm not so sure. If I'm right with either one, I like. :)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2013, 10:13:17 AM »
That bit between Agnes and Alex was tense. Very sad. I do hope they can work through the conflict. A very poignant chapter.

Now you've piqued my interest. Who might this mystery lady be? I have two ideas, one whom I'm very sure hasn't been used, the other I'm not so sure. If I'm right with either one, I like. :)

If anyone has any guesses (even though I haven't even given y'all any clues yet!) feel free to PM or comment, although I'll have to respond by PM to make sure I don't ruin the fun for everyone (A.K.A. myself).

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2013, 11:52:10 AM »
Oooh!  Is it one of the Funke girls?

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »
I'm going to guess Sandi French. :)

Anna33

« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »
I'm going to guess a bunch, maybe Darlene? Is Judy still alive?  :o

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »
I'm going to guess a bunch, maybe Darlene? Is Judy still alive?  :o

Darlene was my second choice, but I think that she was used in one of Deklitch's immortal dynasty attempts.

Anna33

« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »
Darlene was my second choice, but I think that she was used in one of Deklitch's immortal dynasty attempts.

well Judy would have to be my guess then.