Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 157745 times)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Young(ish) Love
« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »
Aww..RIP Kaylynn :(
Yay for china working! Bree is so pretty, and I love Brandon'S hairdo :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/18
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2013, 08:41:19 PM »
Aww..RIP Kaylynn :(
Yay for china working! Bree is so pretty, and I love Brandon'S hairdo :D

Double-yay for China not glitching! Wait . . . is that the same thing? Both the kids say thanks, and I agree!

Chapter 31 - The Glue

In school, we had to write a report on a person who was the "glue" of our family. I know--cheesy, right? Anyway, I'm useless at school without Kaylynn helping me, but I muddled through. And guess what? The teacher gave me an A!

I showed it to Grandma, and she got all teary-eyed and suggested that I share it with you people. I'm a bit nervous about facing your judgement, but here goes nothing . . .

My Grandma Serena - By Bree Elysi

I love my family, but if I had to choose one person we couldn't survive without, it would be my Grandma, Serena Elysi. After our aunt cousin illegitimate sister housemate Kaylynn died, everyone's mood was low. My dad and uncle biological father illegitimate son of Molly French (Kudos to Simblip) other housemate, Alexander, clashed a lot.

My boyfriend former boyfriend you know the drill boyfriend-but-he's-a-young-adult, being Kaylynn's adoptive son, took his mother's death especially hard. They were very close and shared many of the same interests, so he felt very isolated without her.

As for me? I was still reeling from the shock that Kaylynn could die. I don't know how old Grandma is, but I certainly never considered her dying! Grandma herself seemed surprised, if not torn apart, by the death.

To cheer me up, Grandma taught me to play table tennis and we had our own little "tournament." For some reason she could always beat me, which made me want to practice even more. Only later, after we had finished mourning Kaylynn, did I realize that she had practiced while I was at school in order to defeat me.

For a while, it seemed like Brandon would spend the rest of his life inside the house, still grieving in shock. Grandma pulled a few strings and sent a resume of his skills to a friend of hers, and the next day he got a job offer as an Art Appraiser. He's very enthusiastic about it--apparently, the foundation is practically a secret! You have to know someone to even be considered as a possible appraiser.

She also took my parents aside and told them to "get into your room already and set a good example for your daughter!" They both cheered up a bit after that--my parents are weird.

After that little business was all wrapped up (they were in their room for the rest of the day), she got my mom to buckle down and finish her lifetime wish. We're all very proud of her, and it helped ease the grief.

After a while, I got good at table tennis, so she introduced me to the world of online gaming with all her Simnet buddies.

Every day, since Mom and Dad were busy with .  . . things . . . I had Grandma to help me out with my homework. Which, Ms. Peterson, is why I still have a good grade in this class!

For Alexander, there was only one way to ease his sorrow over losing his teenage crush, just when he had found her: Grandma's famous lasagna.

Then we lost Mom. And that was the worst.

But this is the amazing part--Grandma knows the Reaper! Just when he was going to reap Mom's soul, he got a call on his cell phone. Mom only heard half the conversation, of course, but this is what she told me:

"This is a restricted number! Oh . . . hello, Serena. Yes, reaping right now. What's that supposed to mean? She was saying mean things about me! Who cares if she's one of your dynasty people? Direct line from the Watcher? Roasted in oil? Lightning? The whole bit? What do you mean, forcibly replaced by Artie Grim!"

So, yeah . . . Mom and Dad are still married and everything! Apparently this is a very good thing, since the topic of marriage has been a bit of an issue with them before. They took a special picture and everything to commemorate the event.

I suppose it may be a good thing, because now they're more lovey than ever--and I didn't think that was possible! They go out on dates pretty much every night, with Grandma's urging.

Oh, and something else great happened! Brandon said that he decided to wait for me to age so we can go to University together! Isn't it wonderful? Now you can get rid of me the moment I graduate!

I may or may not have studied for that math final last week . . . not because I was practicing the school cheer or anything, because studying is my top priority!

P.S. You will be forcibly replaced by Artie Grim if I don't get an A on this report. Cheerio!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Glue
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2013, 02:02:15 AM »
Haha best ending ever! I love it when dynasty updates are in an unusual form, like a report. Now, Azo-chan, what was Lolita doing ranting about death? That is strictly disallowed! Although it did make for a hilarious conversation between the Grim and Serena.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »

Haha, you tell that Grim, Serena! "Famous lasagna" eh? Did someone just get Monte Vista?  ;D

Offline ombradellarosa

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2013, 12:13:50 AM »
Haha, you tell that Grim, Serena! "Famous lasagna" eh? Did someone just get Monte Vista?  ;D

No, she's had Monte Vista awhile. Did you completely miss Elysi Immortal Dynasty: MV Edition?

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2013, 12:11:12 AM »
Haha best ending ever! I love it when dynasty updates are in an unusual form, like a report. Now, Azo-chan, what was Lolita doing ranting about death? That is strictly disallowed! Although it did make for a hilarious conversation between the Grim and Serena.

I had loads of fun writing it as a report--even if Bree would prefer not to think about school in her free time. I saw the option "Rant About Death" and thought--hmm, wouldn't this be a nice way to vent? Twenty seconds in . . . NO, LOLITA, STOPPIT STOPPIT STOPPIT! Thank the Watcher that Serena is good friends with old Grimmy . . .

No, she's had Monte Vista awhile. Did you completely miss Elysi Immortal Dynasty: MV Edition?

Haha . . . don't worry, you only have to wait until the end of THIS dynasty for the MV one!

Okay, my Internet has been down for the past few days and likely will be tomorrow, too, which means the only way I can see the forum is on my mom's iPad. It's a good thing Sims still works! Anyway, I really need to update because the fourth generation just celebrated his/her child birthday, so . . . yeah. The story is seriously falling behind!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ombradellarosa

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2013, 06:11:25 AM »
No I mean, it's really not allowed. You know by now but it can be considered killing people, so it falls outside Dynasty rules.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »
No I mean, it's really not allowed. You know by now but it can be considered killing people, so it falls outside Dynasty rules.

Seriously?! Even if she didn't actually die? I'm hopping over to the challenge board now . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »
Seriously?! Even if she didn't actually die? I'm hopping over to the challenge board now . . .

Actually I believe you're not allowed to rant about it twice and completely kill off your sim. Sims will only autonomously rant once, never twice.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »
Actually I believe you're not allowed to rant about it twice and completely kill off your sim. Sims will only autonomously rant once, never twice.

I got clearance from Rica, so I guess that's all worked out! Even if I will never be ranting about death again . . . eeeeep . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ombradellarosa

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
I wanted to make sure you knew. I saw your post and the challenge board and I'm glad you're okay to continue. And Anna, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do it at all, even though the first time you don't stay dead.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/21
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
Chapter 32 - How is My Mom More Rebellious?

We thought that Mom's close call with death might make her slow down a little--take some time to enjoy the little things, keep out of any more trouble. Instead, she's having a great time vandalizing Sunset Valley--or, as she puts it, "coloring the world." It's kind of hard to admit that your mom is more rebellious than you are!

She actually met a few new people this way--including Alex's son with Anne Ursine, Brain. The poor guy--he's cute, but I wouldn't dream of cheating. Not even to make Brandon a little jealous. Anyway, he has a pretty bad tan job in this picture.

As for me? I've been hanging around the house in my sleepwear in hope of making Brandon break the no-teen-young-adult-rules. But it turns out that his job starts at eleven, so he sleeps in until I leave for school. Great.

Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played.

I don't know how Brandon handles seeing that around the house, but I have my own methods of coping. "I did not just see my dad naked . . . I did not just see my dad naked . . . just three more days until I can make out with Brandon again . . . I did not just see my dad naked . . .

Then Dad decided we were going to have "a little chat," which basically constituted telling me anything. Paintings, sculptures, photographs, ambrosia, immortality--the whole thing. Why Grandma is still alive, even though she's way older than Kaylynn.

I must have looked shocked, because he broke off mid-sentence and gave me a big hug. I still couldn't believe it--at first, it seemed like one of his practical jokes.

Alexander rose out of bed one morning for his own appointment with Grim.

A mad scientist with a passion for fishing, Alexander Crumplebottom's early life was difficult. His own mother seemed to ignore him, while school and art weren't fun for him. Nevertheless, he struggled through his reputation as the town scoundrel to master gardening and fishing, provide Deathfish for the rest of the dynasty, and father many children. Salvador, Marisol, Donna, Seneca, Kip, JoAnna, Brain, Lionel, Tanesh, Janell, I believe.

Grandma decided the least she could do was cast love charms on all the Alexander-children she could find. Let's hope the witch's magic takes effect soon!

Mom let me help her organize a really rowdy protest against low wages in Sunset Valley. She even let me scream profanities into the crowd! How awesome of a mom is that?

Actually, the whole family attended--just normal bonding time. Dad got a little worked up and tackled this poor guy.

In the end, government officials agreed to give everyone in town a fifteen percent raise. Go Mom!

To celebrate, the four of us went out to the bistro for dinner. Dad even let me sit alone with Brandon--even though he was keeping an eye on us the whole time. That mural is courtesy of Mom.

Little did I know that Brandon and Dad had collaborated to convince me to go to my school's Prom. I didn't really want to go without Brandon, but it was fun enough. I just danced with my friends and helped spike the punch, which was exciting.

Meanwhile, Brandon took out his frustration by getting arrested for vandalism. Thank the Watcher he wasn't taken to jail--since it was a first offense, they just took him home with a warning.

My parents have been hanging out a lot lately--even more than usual! Mom's been organizing dozens of protests, but Dad loves sneaking up behind her in the park and surprising her with a kiss.

He's also been helping me look up potential colleges, and we've narrowed it down to five. Dad's really excited to see me go to university with Brandon--university, more than the Brandon.

At long last, my young adult birthday arrived. It's strange--my teenage years seemed so long as they occurred, but in retrospect they were far too short. At least as a teen I didn't age up in this . . . outfit. There are so many different kinds of wrong here!

Aha! Much better. I kept my old hairstyle, and Mom finally let me put on a bit of make-up. I'm seriously proud of my epic wardrobe, especially the everyday outfit. I think it really expresses my stylish jock personality. All of my outfits are cute and show just enough midriff to make Dad faint without giving the excuse to lock me in my room. Perfect-o!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - How is My Mom More Rebellious?
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2013, 06:38:56 PM »
I love, Love, LOVE, Bree's outfits! I'm excited to see her in University!

• Occult
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2013, 06:45:55 PM »
Woah!  Bree is a knockout!  :D Wonder what Brandon will think?  ;)
I laughed at the update title  :P

Anna33

« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »
Tat outfit Bree aged up with... it is just, just. wrong.

Thankfully she has recovered. :) Yay Bree.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: March 21, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
I love, Love, LOVE, Bree's outfits! I'm excited to see her in University!

I must say that I am very proud of her clothes--she was an extremely fun sim to dress, and I love all the "jock" gear that came with university! I think they suit her perfectly.

Woah!  Bree is a knockout!  :D Wonder what Brandon will think?  ;)
I laughed at the update title  :P

She is one hot tamale! Aaaaaand I am never saying that again  :). What do you think Brandon will think? Because trust me--he is thinking it!
Thank you, thank you, I try. Blame the piranhas--hey, that's another good one!

Tat outfit Bree aged up with... it is just, just. wrong.

Thankfully she has recovered. :) Yay Bree.

It is truly the most beautiful aging-up outfit I have ever seen in my life.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »

Okay, Bree's aging up clothes were pretty hilarious, but this is what really got me:

"Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played."

Hahahaha! I love this so hard! Why is he sculpting naked? How? So dangerous! Really, that is just . . . not wise. And why is he naked? I have never seen a sim do this! Ah . . . hehe. And then the photo of her meditating afterward. Haha! Traumatizing. Yup, that's the word for it.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
Okay, Bree's aging up clothes were pretty hilarious, but this is what really got me:

"Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played."

Hahahaha! I love this so hard! Why is he sculpting naked? How? So dangerous! Really, that is just . . . not wise. And why is he naked? I have never seen a sim do this! Ah . . . hehe. And then the photo of her meditating afterward. Haha! Traumatizing. Yup, that's the word for it.

I have no idea--he just got out of the shower and went about his business! He wasn't streaking, either.

Haha . . . Rhoxi? Are you okay? Do I need to call a doctor?

Seriously. Are you dying right now?

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/22
« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
Chapter 33 - Picnic Not Included

Since Brandon was still at work, Dad cornered me the moment I stepped away from the dresser and started telling me what I could and could not do at University. Partying, streaking, and being arrested - yes. Woohoo before marriage - no. I was literally cringing at this point.

Fortunately, he was whisked away for a slow dance with Cornelia Goth before things could get too awkward. I hope he isn't giving her any encouragement!

No worries--Mom managed to cut in and reclaimed her husband. They really are a cute couple, even as old-ish people.

The moment Brandon got home, we ditched the party and hopped into my sports car for a little drive. I don't think anyone missed us.

Yeah . . . I seriously doubt anyone missed us. Mom and Dad were blissfully in love, all the men were being jealous of Dad, and all the women were staring daggers at Mom. Grandma was running around love-charming people. Just an ordinary Elysi party.

We drove all the way up to Stoney Falls for a little waterfall picnic. Only then did we realize that we had forgotten the basket of food! Apparently, the picnic had never really been part of Brandon's plan.

"Bree, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I managed to gasp out as the waterfall poured down on us. "But we're keeping my last name, okay?"

Our wedding was scheduled for the next morning--we were leaving for University in the evening. Before the party started, Brandon asked Dad for his blessing. This is the part you'll never see coming--he said yes!

I spent hours in the bathroom getting ready. Looking beautiful has always been effortless for me, but I wanted this day to be perfect. I wanted to remember my wedding day until the end of time.

The Clemons sisters--Tanesha and Janell--were invited because they're Alexander's daughters with Stacy Clemons. They live in the Alto house with Nick the fairy.

It was hailing on our wedding day, but we didn't care. Somehow, the gray sky and air only added to the perfection.

We skipped the cake and raced across the bridge to the Love Shack. Grandma told me about the Love Shack on my teen birthday--she thought I would be able to handle it better than Dad.

And let me tell you: It. Was. Wild.

While Brandon quickly finished my young adult museum items, I completed my first BlackOp. "Come on, Steel! Move that fat fairy behind! Call yourself a dynasty stud? I call you a sad little pixie!"

We missed our flight, but caught another one at 2 A.M. Brandon decided to major in Fine Arts with a full scholarship, while I received a perfect score in Physical Education. No scholarship--not that I needed one.

We rented a little house on the edge of campus and Brandon immediately started working on his major, with me as his "muse." He could use a little improvement.

It's okay, I love him anyway. Seriously, though--I want better sketches from him. Immediately.

Before long, we headed to the Student Union, even though the student mixer is kind of lame. Brandon, being his nerdy little self, read up on classes and the Fine Arts curriculum.

I was also trying to make my college experience the best it could be! Rule 1 of Having A Wonderful College Experience: Make A Good Impression on the Mascot.

To tell you the truth, I was pretty scared for my first class. It had something to do with llamas, which didn't seem very accurate when it comes to Physical Education, but then i learned it's really about exercise techniques known as "The Llama Method."

After our classes for the day were over, Brandon and I met up at the Grotto for food and drinks.

Our next move was heading home for our first college Woohoo. In the shower, because we were in a hurry. That is so university.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Picnic Not Included
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2013, 11:41:58 PM »

(Yes, I am still alive! Just had quite a good laugh last night thanks to you.) What a great spot for a proposal! I like that the wedding arch was red, too; it matches with Bree. And Christopher Steel, fat, with tiny fairy wings? Priceless.

• Occult
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2013, 04:02:27 AM »
Poor Chris :D
What a gorgeous wedding. I can see Brandon liked what he saw! ;) I think Bree might be my favourite gen so far...even though I'm not sporty AT ALL,...I think its simply the fact she's a girl, and red is a favourite colour of mine, and she's fun, all three generations are fun, but her fun is, um, the funnest for me? Maybe it's just the hair :P

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:55 AM »
That was such an adorable wedding, even if it did hail. :) Bree is such a gorgeous sim. I can't wait to see her and Brandon's eventual nooboo!

Poor, Poor Chris Steel. The bumblebee wings look so silly anyway, but on an extra-fluffy sim they just look darned ridiculous. :P

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2013, 11:01:20 AM »
(Yes, I am still alive! Just had quite a good laugh last night thanks to you.) What a great spot for a proposal! I like that the wedding arch was red, too; it matches with Bree. And Christopher Steel, fat, with tiny fairy wings? Priceless.

I originally intended to have Brandon propose just on the edge of the lake, but there were wild horses and paparazzi running around, so the island was prettier. I recolor the arch every time to semi-match the heir, and Chris--poor, poor little Chris. He actually lost a lot of weight when Bree was through with him!

Poor Chris :D
What a gorgeous wedding. I can see Brandon liked what he saw! ;) I think Bree might be my favourite gen so far...even though I'm not sporty AT ALL,...I think its simply the fact she's a girl, and red is a favourite colour of mine, and she's fun, all three generations are fun, but her fun is, um, the funnest for me? Maybe it's just the hair :P

Thank you, I try  ;). And I know the feeling! I love Bree, so much, even though I didn't like her very much before I lost the file! I think I really love her because when I came back she aged into such a gorgeous young lady, and the University hairstyle was literally the only one that suited her! And I had just gotten UL that afternoon! It was pretty dang awesome  ;D, and she just kept going from there!

That was such an adorable wedding, even if it did hail. :) Bree is such a gorgeous sim. I can't wait to see her and Brandon's eventual nooboo!

Poor, Poor Chris Steel. The bumblebee wings look so silly anyway, but on an extra-fluffy sim they just look darned ridiculous. :P

For me, the hail was a plus because everyone was hopping around and waving their arms! I've seen the nooboo (he/she is almost a teen in my game) and I think you will be very surprised. Pleasantly surprised, but still surprised.

It was even funnier because he was flailing around with his little arms, and Bree was screaming at him . . .  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/23
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
Chapter 34 - The First Week of University

University was like a dream. A beautiful, wonderful, dream that neither of us wanted to wake up from. Every morning we woke up together, make a quick breakfast, and ate together.

Since our first classes began at the same time, we drove out in the old pick-up we rented and broke a few public decency laws before going inside.

Brandon is lucky--his class activity is sketching with a bunch of cool people! He and all the rebels talk about spiking the Student Union punch, spray-painting the class walls, and putting herbs in the teachers' food.

One would think that my class would be filled with jocks, but instead they're a bunch of nerds! They spend all their time ranting about DNA and the Pythagorean Theorem--useless things like that.

I did meet one girl named Tiffany. She's nerdy, and almost passed out when I told her my name, seeing as how Brandon and I are five-star celebrities and my grandma is a legend among nerds. She did tell me about this hangout called "The Grotto," and helped me out with my class activity.

After class, we went to The Grotto to study. What's really annoying is that we have to find a little table on the second floor, as far away from the other students as possible, because otherwise it's hard to get any studying done between the squealing and autographs.

Of course, the family back home wants to hear all about my schedule! On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have a class at the Stadium in the morning that ends at 10, and another at the Busche School of Science which starts at 10:30. Between classes, I play Kicky Sack and study with Brandon.

My class activity is okay. I've met a couple people in my class, like that girl next to me in that picture. She lives in one of the sororities and is always inviting me to parties.

Naturally, Brandon loves all his classes. He's very interested in all of the material--says he's improving every day. His professor loves him, of course, but she's a middle-aged woman so I'm not too worried.

Then came "the party." After I mentioned "the party" to anyone around campus, they went a little glassy-eyed and started hyperventilating, then fainted. Good times, good times.

There were keg stands . . .

Brandon and I played loads of juice pong, so I was feeling a little dizzy in about half an hour. That's when things got crazy!

Over the fields and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go . . .

After a few hours, Brandon calmed me down enough to make me put on some pants. And a shirt. And socks, and such. The coppers had already shown up, but I showed her who the karate master is!

I had a serious headache the next day, which may have infringed on my bowling skills. At least I still got a strike!

Following the Great Party-Cop, it became too difficult for us to work anywhere in public. There were too many fans asking for autographs and pictures! At least no one tried to flirt with us--we both had a reputation for being Eternally Faithful. Instead, we just studied in the dining room.

All the work seemed to pay off, because I suddenly understood what the professors were talking about! My notes made sense, the material was easy to understand, and I had an A average!

Anthony--the professor, that is--even invited me to give a presentation during one of his lectures. Luckily I was already friends with everyone in my class, and they all told me I did great.

Brandon is still working on his nude sketches. This is simply not funny.

I threw another party on Friday, but Brandon and I spent the entire night making out next to the stereo, then moved into the bedroom, so I'm not really sure of what happened.

I did not start the streaking this time around!

Okay, so maybe I did start the streaking--but at least I stayed inside this time!

The cops showed up again, but this time they arrested poor--poor--of course I remember her name . . . poor Brandon's classmate!

That had almost no effect on the party.

This is Brandon's professor, not sure why we invited her. Maybe I do have some competition after all! Anyway, the cops kept coming back until everyone made a run for it or was arrested. Not a bad end to the party.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The First Week of University
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
I believe your Sims are gifted in the art of partying.  Holy cow.

anything