Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 422966 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 9, 2/4
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2013, 08:01:19 PM »
Yikes! Poor Chris! Wait, he's not in the household (clearly, fairy)...so is his added bulk alienboo or...um...fluff?

Nick grew into a cutie. He's going to be a handsome man when he grows up, methinks.

Poor Kaylynn, still no luck in the romance department. :(

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2013, 08:37:32 PM »
Some sims just gain weight on their own. Maybe it's how Chris copes with not being a dynasty husband.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2013, 09:11:09 PM »
Yikes! Poor Chris! Wait, he's not in the household (clearly, fairy)...so is his added bulk alienboo or...um...fluff?

Nick grew into a cutie. He's going to be a handsome man when he grows up, methinks.

Poor Kaylynn, still no luck in the romance department. :(

I seriously hope it's an alienboo--how awesome would it be to have an alien running around Sunset Valley?! Sadly, I doubt this is possible, so we must assume that Chris has been hitting the nearest fast-food joint.

Isn't he, though? I'm so happy that he grew up pretty, so that I won't have to worry about diluting his genes!

The current love letter stats: 1) Alexander: Bella, River 2) Serena: Assorted males 3) Kaylynn: Michael, Gustav Gusto (party dancer) 4) Thornton: Monika Morris. I might end up setting her up with Gustav, but he's an elder now  :P

Some sims just gain weight on their own. Maybe it's how Chris copes with not being a dynasty husband.

Hehehe, for some reason I find that really funny.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »

Haha! Oh, poor Chris. I agree, he really is not handling being passed over for dynasty spouse well!

Nick is just absolutely adorable. I love the picture of him dressed as a prince and thinking of a castle.

Louise56

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2013, 05:23:40 AM »
I think it is the snow cone's at the festival grounds that let sims gain weight. They will go for it when they are not hungry lol. Nick is a cutie.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2013, 09:44:50 AM »
Haha! Oh, poor Chris. I agree, he really is not handling being passed over for dynasty spouse well!

Nick is just absolutely adorable. I love the picture of him dressed as a prince and thinking of a castle.

He really is a princeling! Whenever I dress him up, he goes around practicing his wave and it is just too cute.

I think it is the snow cone's at the festival grounds that let sims gain weight. They will go for it when they are not hungry lol. Nick is a cutie.

Huh. Poor Chris . . .  as a fairy he's going to be around for a long time, so I'll need to have one of my sims train him at some point!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2013, 09:45:20 AM »
There is something so emasculating about those tiny wings ...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2013, 10:12:30 PM »
Chapter 10 - A Word From Our Fisherman

"Hi, Donna . . . I'm your dad. It's . . . it's very nice to meet you."

Hi. This is Alexander Crumplebottom narrating life for once! As you all probably know, I recently became the father of three: Salvador, my son with Bella, and last night River gave birth to twins.

Speaking of the twins, I also met my daughter Marisol. I hate to say it, but . . . the girls really did turn out much better than Salvador. Donna is an athletic genius, while Marisol is athletic and a heavy sleeper. My son, on the other hand, is a clumsy loner.

Maybe it's because I'm still so in love with River. I know, it was wrong to cheat on Bella while she was pregnant, but . . . well, she didn't tell me we were having a baby! All I knew was that my girlfriend was suddenly blowing me off every time I tried to call her, even on Love Day! Sure, she had work, but I would happily have paid Child Support for Salvador! After all, it's not like my household's poor . . .

Then River showed up, and we connected right away, and it all just kind of--happened. Before I knew it, she was telling me that she was pregnant, and I was getting a job to help support her.

Anyway, I'm not allowed to see Salvador. Not until his birthday, at least--it's all in the papers. Simis, being a journalist, pulled a few strings and boom, I have no custody over my child. Thornton was only a few days away from a promotion, so he refused to interfere.

At least Serena befriended Bella, so she can visit Salvador. She's had to track down the Bachelor's everywhere--at home, the library, grocery store, even the art museum! I really appreciate the effort, but it's hard to never be able to see your kid.

Oh, and it turns out that not helping me out really has helped Wolffy out. He exited the business building one day with his head held high.

See, he'd just completed his lifelong dream and become a CEO of the Langraab-Elysi Mega Corporation. Meanwhile, I'm a lab technician who earns 32 simoleons per hour and uses his "allowance" to buy clothes for his children. Nice.

No matter how mad I get at the world, I can never forget how lucky I am. After all, I was adopted by the richest family in Sunset Valley and encouraged to pursue my greatest interest, fishing--I know, I'm a regular Annie Warbucks!

'Cept my Daddy Warbucks wasn't old lady Agnes. Instead, my "Aunt Serena" ended up helping me out all through elementary and high school, even when I had a puppy-dog crush on Kaylynn . . . back when I was still a pudgy little kid . . .

Incidentally, I also had a major crush on Serena when I was a kid! Of course, I'm over it, but I've gotta admit that she looks fantastic in a bikini, especially considering that she's middle-aged.

She's too busy for more than a quick "hi" now, but at least I still have the cat. We share many of the same interests.

And sometimes, when I'm fishing, I get weird flashes of . . . others.

A redheaded guy who somehow looks slightly, somewhat, and a little familiar.

Wherever the images come from, I know it's a place with a lot of beaches. 'Cause this man spends plenty of time hanging out at the beach, and it's certainly not like the coast hear at Sunset Valley.

Note from the author:
Anyone recognize this Wyn-Wyn situation? Ha ha ha . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 10, 2/6
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »

Hm, nope. I'm confused! Is this from another story you're writing? I really don't stray far from Immortal/Life States Dynasties. I assume they are other characters of yours, because I've never seen story progression actually make sims propose? I think the beaches is a reference to Sunlit Tides?

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »
Hm, nope. I'm confused! Is this from another story you're writing? I really don't stray far from Immortal/Life States Dynasties. I assume they are other characters of yours, because I've never seen story progression actually make sims propose? I think the beaches is a reference to Sunlit Tides?

I'm assuming that's from azokka's failed Wyn immortal Dynasty....the whole Wyn Wyn thing lol

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2013, 10:45:37 PM »

Oh goodness, is that Ron all grown up??

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2013, 11:24:06 PM »
I'm assuming that's from azokka's failed Wyn immortal Dynasty....the whole Wyn Wyn thing lol

Yep, all of my Wyn-Dynasty readers should get this one.

Oh goodness, is that Ron all grown up??

Didn't he age up pretty? I'm so glad I saved him to the Sim Bin . . . I may or may not include a chapter or two on his new life, or just torment y'all with random pictures  :).

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
He did age up really nicely!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2013, 06:18:23 PM »
Yay, Ron! His hairstyle actually is similar to Harry Potter Ron...

Anyway, I still am laughing out loud over Christopher's tiny fairy wings!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 08:25:36 PM »
Chapter 11 - It's My Life Now

'Ello, guess who this is? That's right, it's Ron . . . Ronnie-llama . . . Ron-da-Ton-in-the-Con-Son-Lon. Ugh, I'm too depressed to rhyme nonsensically! I've lost all my swag . . .

At any rate, my dashing self ended up standing on the sidewalk in an unfamiliar town. You see, I'd been stuck in the Sim Bin for ages, and after Mom and Dad didn't show up I got bored and walked out.

Obviously, I hadn't taken the entire family fortune to China, where the accident happened, but I still had enough money to buy this cute little house. Yep . . . it's yellow, with flowers . . . definitely my style.

Out of habit, I went inside and started cooking. The familiar motions were now difficult, and I couldn't remember half the recipes I used to excel in. Just one more thing to miss about my old life.

I know that if Dad had been here, he would have cracked a few jokes and given me a sports car or something. But that's the thing--he's not here, with me. Neither is Mom. Not even Kaylynn, or Agnes, or Zelda! They're not with each other, either. All of Sunset Valley has disappeared, and it's all my fault. And the dynasty my family worked so hard for? Gone!

On the other hand . . . maybe it's time I stretched my wings. Decided what to do with my second chance at life. The very best part about showing up in Starlight Shores? My ex-girlfriend, Teri, isn't here. But someone else is . . .

Now, most guys wouldn't have bothered going after a married woman. But I have the Wyn blood, genes, and jeans! And right now, all of those things were going for Mrs. Priscilla Singh . . .

That sounded wrong in retrospect, but I refuse to edit!

I persuaded Priscilla to come with me to the nearest bar, and she agreed to break up with her husband after one quick kiss.

Now I understand why Mom and Dad spent so much time making out! It's even more fun than I remember from Teri . . . and the fact that I don't have to rush home immediately to cook 75 meals makes the experience even better.

Pris and I hung out every day over the next few weeks. Of course, we were dating, but it's so much more than that. We were best friends who loved each other, and that was all we really needed. She was still living with her ex-husband, and that bugged me. A lot.

So, one day, I invited her out to the beach. We watched the stars together . . .

And stood on the beach. The sun had already disappeared, but the air was still pleasantly warm. Have I mentioned that, during the day, it's quite hot? Certainly hard to adjust to after rainy Sunset Valley! Ah, but I digress.

I had planned only to ask her to move into my little house. But, looking into her eyes, I knew there was one thing I couldn't live without any more.

We were married right there on the beach--me in the university shirt I'd gotten for being Valedictorian, Pris in her magician work outfit.

Mattheo(?) Singh agreed to move into my little hut, so Pris and I ended up in her house. She immediately hurried to the mirror, and we celebrated our marriage in style.

Over the next few weeks, our love didn't dim. If anything, our love only strengthened and bloomed, growing from the passion of two young people to something adult and real.

Priscilla pursued her career as "Mystic Blue," and was soon receiving gigs all over Starlight Shores!

I always watch her perform at Simfests, and am there to tell her just how wonderful her performance was.

In my spare time, between shifts at the local diner, I harvest and gather gemstones. Remembering my father's secret to immortality, I hunted for a Death Flower but found none. Perhaps immortality is less blessing than curse, anyway . . . I'd rather die when the Watcher ordained it than live to see Priscilla and our children die before me.

Children, you ask? Well, Priscilla admitted that she felt nauseous while performing and, as a former dynasty heir, I know all too well what that means. Kids!? I can't have kids! Pris and I barely have enough income to buy bed for our room!

Despite my deathly fear of travel, I visited Egypt in search of riches. Well, not "riches" so much as a few thousand simoleons. Oh no . . . what if they're twins!? Panicking panicking panicking panicking panicking . . . and Priscilla wants FIVE of them! One at a time, one at a time . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything