Author Topic: Pay and experience based on Simoleons?  (Read 1565 times)

Offline _alphaBeta_

• Nooboo
Pay and experience based on Simoleons?
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »
I have a stylist that sees three floating simolean figures after completing a makeover.

The first is a smaller value that appears in the bottom left of the screen that gets added to your household funds. For me this is something like 70§ for a big job, and I'm thinking it's a tip.

There's a second that floats above the sim (not the bottom left where most income and expenditures of household funds float up from the ground), and is in conjunction with the stylist symbol (a hairdryer). I've been averaging about 150§ for this figure, but it does not get added to my household funds.

A third is the largest value that is once again in the bottom left and has been about 250§, which does get added to my household funds. I'm thinking the third is the total payment for the makeover.

So what is the middle value that floats above the sim? It's not income. Is it experience? Is profession experience measured in simoleans earned or value of services? It's hard to tell since the profession experience indicator is just a progress bar without units associated.