Author Topic: Curious -- Which wand is the best?  (Read 7752 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Curious -- Which wand is the best?
« on: February 06, 2013, 09:18:45 PM »
I am getting ready to play a witch and I have been looking at the wands.  Since by the time I have a witch in my sim family money will be no problem, I am figuring that the most expensive one, the Iridescent, would be the best.

Which has me wondering, which is more important, the accuracy or the magic cost?
I am planning on having some fun with checking out the different wands, the Ivory with the acuracy high and cost medium and the Crystal with accuracy medium and cost highest are two that I want to play around with.  See what differences these two have, does it matter. 

What do those of you who have played witches feel is more important -- accuracy or cost?  Do you have a favorite, or feel that one is best for certain types of spells and another for other types of spells?  Do you carry more than one wand, or just have the one?
Curious

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: curious -- Which wand is the best?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 11:14:34 PM »
I was wondering, does a wand with the highest cost efficancy, does that mean it uses up the most magic or the least while using it? (I thought I'd ask here rather than creating a new thread about it).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: curious -- Which wand is the best?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »
High efficiency = uses less energy. High accuracy = spells are less likely to fail/backfire.

Which is better depends on how you are using the magic, and what spells. If you are just doing occasional charms, I would go with accuracy - fewer negative effects. If you are doing lots of apple summoning and conversion rituals, I would go for efficiency - more casts before you run out of power.

anything