Author Topic: Who will be the Founder of my Immortal Dynasty?--The Winner is Announced!!  (Read 28449 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Who will be the Founder of my Immortal Dynasty?--The Last Chats
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
Strong candidates all, but Jamal's in trouble if Mr. Parker gets a vote.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2013, 04:19:26 PM »
I'll stuff the ballot box. Jamal is hilarious.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2013, 04:35:36 PM »
Strong candidates all, but Jamal's in trouble if Mr. Parker gets a vote.
I think, deep down, Mr. Parker can tolerate Jamal fairly well...ish.

I'll stuff the ballot box. Jamal is hilarious.
Well, it's good that okay with any of the candidates winning  :=)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »
Oh, I see another side of our participant here. I just want to hug Patrizia!

But, still Jamal is the one of my favorite in my heart. Nothing can replace him! He's hilarious!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Who will be the Founder of my Immortal Dynasty?--The Winner is Announced!!
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2013, 12:34:02 PM »
Pippin:  And at last, we have come to the end of our competition.  After Simweeks of the competitors working on their skills (and building their fan bases), it is finally time to announce our winner.  I'll hand things over to Mr. Parker.

Mr. Parker:  And here are our competitors--Jamal, Patrizia, Ellody, and Janicia.
First off, I'd like to chat with you, Ellody.

Ellody:  Is that a bad thing?
Mr. Parker:  You managed to get up to level 4 in social networking, level 6 in charisma, and level 8 in writing.

This gives you a total score of 18...and means you came in last place.
Ellody:  I prefer to say "third runner up."

Mr. Parker:  Janicia, one of our exquisite artists, posted a level 8 in photography, sculpting, and painting.  This gives you a grand total of 24...and puts you in third place.

Janicia:  Well, at least I can still make a living with my art...or become the next Dread Pirate Roberts...
Mr. Parker:  Patrizia and Jamal, come over here please.

Patrizia:  So, we're the top two?
Jamal:  Is that cheese real?

Mr. Parker:  Patrizia, you worked very hard.
Patrizia:  Thank you, sir.
Mr. Parker:  and you got your sculpting to level 6, painting to level 9, and you maxed photography.  This gives you a total of 25.

And you, Jamal, managed to collect 15 different types of rocks, gems, and metals, and you maxed both handiness and logic.  Since every 3 items in the collection equaled one point, this gives you a total of 25.

Patrizia: You mean, after all that exhausting work, it comes down to a tie?
Jamal: I don't like water, it's like milk with no flavoring...or color.
Pippin:  Yes, Patrizia, it is a tie.

Patrizia:  This seems to be one of those once-in-a-blue-moon things.  What do we do?
Mr. Parker:  Actually, we'd already planned on this.  In the event of a tie, the winner becomes the contestant who maxed the most skills.

That's you, Jamal.

That's right, this is the guy who will carry the hopes and burden of starting an immortal dynasty.

Janicia:  It's okay, Patrizia, you did really well.
Pippin:  Actually, she did extremely well.  In fact, she'll be rewarded with a miscellaneous story of her own.  In the meantime, I hope you all enjoyed this season's episode of "The College Daze Competition" and will tune in next season.  Also, please tune in to see Jamal begin his quest for immortality.  Thank you, readers, and we'll see you again next time.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2013, 12:43:04 PM »
YESSS! Eight generations of Jamal madness! This is going to be brilliant! Wow, what a great idea, Pippin! You carried it off really well. I'll be haunting the Immortal Dynasty thread for Jamal's entry.

By samoht04

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
Janicia:  Well, at least I can still make a living with my art...or become the next Dread Pirate Roberts...

Okay.. I love this. That is my favorite movie of all time! Oh and congrats Jamal! (I have been reading just every time it slipped my mind to comment)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
YESSS! Eight generations of Jamal madness! This is going to be brilliant! Wow, what a great idea, Pippin! You carried it off really well. I'll be haunting the Immortal Dynasty thread for Jamal's entry.
Yes, it will be fun dealing with Jamal's particular quirks for the entire dynasty!

Okay.. I love this. That is my favorite movie of all time! Oh and congrats Jamal! (I have been reading just every time it slipped my mind to comment)
Agreed, "The Princess Bride" is AMAZING!  I'm glad you've enjoyed the story.  Hope you keep following Jamal's new adventures.  And Patrizia's for that matter.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
I'm happy that Jamal is the winner!

I can't wait to see more of him in his own Dynasty! That would be great!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Awwe, I was hoping it would be Janicia....Will you out her up on the swap shop or give her her own little life states story?  ;)

~Anna

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher

I'm glad that you and Axl are both pleased :=)  I look forward to more updates and to seeing how young Diana grows and develops into her own role.

Awwe, I was hoping it would be Janicia....Will you out her up on the swap shop or give her her own little life states story?  ;)

~Anna
I may have plans for Janicia.  CJamal gets his dynasty, Patrizia will have her own show, and you haven't seen the last of Ellody, but I'd like to find another chance to use Janicia as well.  I just might put the competitors up on the swap shop if that's something people would really like.  Hadn't really considered it, actually, but I suppose I could...?

Offline shaunta

• Townie
WHOOOHOOO!!!! Jamal won awesome!!! Congratulations to all the players and I look forward to reading about them all! I am excited for all types of Jamal craziness in the future.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher

~Anna

I object! Life States is not little! ;)

By samoht04

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
Congratulation to Jamal for wining his prize, let's hope his dynasty goes well...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
WHOOOHOOO!!!! Jamal won awesome!!! Congratulations to all the players and I look forward to reading about them all! I am excited for all types of Jamal craziness in the future.
I'm glad that all the competitors built their own little fan bases.  And yes, expect a lot of Jamal craziness in the dynasty!

Congratulation to Jamal for wining his prize, let's hope his dynasty goes well...
I am definitely hoping it will go well.  I have my wonderful support group of Rosa and Rica (I feel so left out not having an "r" name) helping me with all my questions along the way, so Jamal is in good hands  :=)