Author Topic: Nadia's Escape: FINISHED!  (Read 27301 times)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Nadia's Escape: FINISHED!
« on: March 10, 2013, 09:14:25 PM »
(Please note, My posting will be a little eratic. I have the absent-minded trait, but promise to tell you if I abandon this, which hopefully won't happen)

Hello, I am Nadia Sheffield. Charmed to meet you.

I am from Moonlight Falls, But I despise supernaturals, especially the fairies. I am rather proper, and I suppose stuck in my ways. But I always curtsy, nothing wrong with that. Everyone at school called me a snob, and that hurt, a lot. Suppose I'm a bit overemotional, but I'm still charismatic.

Nadia, that is enough, I'm going to talk.
She's a strong woman plus flamboyancy of 13. Can't deny that in the slightest, she hates supernaturals, so she left Moonlight Falls and settled in Appaloosa Plains. She forgot that supernaturals follow watchers like lost puppies.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Crystal

Re: Nadia's Escape
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:28:19 PM »
This is going to be interesting, since you love Fairies, Swirl-Girl.  I'll be reading.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 10:57:03 PM »
Thanks, I'm hoping for the first update to be tomorrow!

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
Re: Nadia's Escape:Welcome To My Home Chapt. 1
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 05:06:48 PM »
Welcome To My Home

Good to see you again, Nadia Sheffield speaking. Welcome to my home

You may be wondering, why have I chosen Appaloosa Plains over Sunset Valley? The answer is this:

Why Agnes, why! You sounded like we could be great friends, but then you joined the fae! Those dastardly fiends!

Worst of all that disgusting chain "Varg's Tavern," made it's way into this beautiful small town.

Plus side to this whole mess is the whack a gnome game! Or should I say, whack a fairy!

Off that dramatic topic, I decided to get into the local feel and adopted a beautiful horse whom I christened Nerrissa.

Here are her training fields,

I'm truly getting comfortable in the small town life.

(Oooooooh, I'm a writing extraordinaire! See, foreshadowing!)

Crystal

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »
Nice house.  I can never make fountains to look so beautiful.  I delete Varg's Tavern from my towns and put in the Grind instead.  Nerrissa is gorgeous.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 04:16:33 PM »
Thank you! (psst. I used blueprints)
My trick for the fountains is to make an interesting shape and put in as many spouts as you can bear. I love the sound they make! I don't have LN anymore, but I, personally, love Varg's Tavern.  and that was actually the first time I've customized a coat. I'm quite proud! A little mayhem happens next, I'll just say that the moon went a little, loony.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
Re: Nadia's Escape: Ahhh! Full moon.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
Ahhh! Full Moon

"Do I have to speak? Today was so cruddy!"

Okay, the ever omnipotent Watcher will do it for you.

First I sent her to a quaint little park that had mysteriously cropped up (I built it)

She was having fun, and maybe even letting her guard down a bit,

Befriending some pets. "They can't become fairies." What about unicorns? "That was a dog!" you know, I just like to make fun of you.
She then stole a hot dog and settled down to chow down. "I am not klepto, like some of your sims." What do you mean? "You know who I mean!"

Then the sun set and the full moon rose...
When the zombie appeared she was ready to jump on the table. "It was just a reflex!" I thought I was narrating. Weren't the night's events to traumatic to talk about? "..." Thought so.

So she excused herself and left as soon as would be polite, so she wouldn't embarrass herself anymore.

When she got home she found herself confronted with a strange package.

She knocked on the front and was met by a strange beast.

"Horrible disgusting pile of bones!"

She primped a bit to calm herself down,

And nestled in for bed.

When something strange appeared in her lawn...
"No! don't show that photo, I am indecent!" Quiet! You ruined the mood!

But this zombie didn't look to real. Despite it's insisting that it wanted her *BRAAAAAAAAAAINNNNS!!!!!* she just mocked the poor thing.

(Please reply, I would love any constructive criticism you have!)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 06:50:06 AM »
Those silly zombies! ;D I enjoy your story a lot. :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 07:09:15 AM »
I'm enjoying Nadia's strangely anti-fairy focus.  However, I'm glad to see that she's biased against all supernaturals.  Equal opportunity hatred is the fair way to go :=)
At any rate, perhaps it would be an interesting twist if she were to "accidentally" ingest a potion which made her into a supernatural and then had to do some type of "quest" to find an elixir to cure her?  Maybe a romantic interest who ends up turning out to be supernatural?  Does Nadia have a job?  If not, what if she seeks employment only to have a co-worker or boss who is supernatural?  If you have the university expansion, is it possible for her to use some spray paint to deface the supernatural gnome tower thing that I can never remember the actual name of? 
Just random ideas for you.  I like the interaction between you and Nadia as co-storytellers. 

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 07:20:07 AM »
Oh Bonehilda. Why oh why are you so creepy? Oh yeah, your a skeleton!

Those zombies made me laugh! I loved the expressions on their faces.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 10:59:53 AM »
Gah, it's Bony!!! (I love Bony, but my nerotic sims don't. And I love nerotic sims more then Bony.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah she hates em all, the fairies are the worst. So devious! And they pretend to be sweet and nice! No, she hasn't got a job. She is rich, but that story is to be elaborated on.
sorry to disappoint but I may not update today, I haven't been playing enough ;D.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 10:13:58 PM »
You're forgiven for not updating.  After all, you've been too distracted commenting on my story :=)  Gotta love being part of the gang.  We have a gang now.  That's new  :=)
Thanks for wanting to deliver your best rather than just updating to update.  You so totally rock, Squirt!

Crystal

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »
You're forgiven for not updating.  After all, you've been too distracted commenting on my story :=)  Gotta love being part of the gang.  We have a gang now.  That's new  :=)
Thanks for wanting to deliver your best rather than just updating to update.  You so totally rock, Squirt!

Yeah I think there is a gang of people who do comment on each other's stories.  :D  I hope we provide encouragement.  I know there is a rule about frivalous posts, but if I ever write a story, I hope I would see the 'usual gang' commenting. 

I'm enjoying the story but my computer doesn't render those dark night time screenshots too well, Swirl-Girl. 

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »
Hmmmm. Squirt. I think I like it.
I also like seeing your replies, because this is my first story, and I am really nervous.
Sorry about the night time one, I'll put in lighting outdoors, just one more update of them though!

anything