Author Topic: Lot - Sunset Valley DNA Bank (Residential, Small Park)  (Read 7812 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Lot - Sunset Valley DNA Bank (Residential, Small Park)
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
Lot Name: Sunset Valley Resident DNA Lot
Size: 10x10
Type: Residental Lot
Price: $326
Expansion: University Life

This is the description about DNA Samples, since the information didn't show up in the lot when your cursor in it.
----
First Row:
Beau Andrews (marked with black and white floor), Victoria Andrews, Nick Alto, Vita Alto, Holly Alto, Gunther Goth, Cornelia Goth, Mortimer Goth, Jared Frio, Connor Frio

Second Row:
Yumi Sekemoto, Leighton Sekemoto, Sam Sekemoto, Iqbal Avi, VJ Avi, Miraj Avi, Dustin Langerak, Illiana Langerak, Parker Langerak, Kalylyn Langerak

Third Row
Zelda Mae, Boyd Wainwright, Susan Wainwright, Blair Wainwright, Simis Bachelor, Jocasta Bachelor, Michael Bachelor, Bella Bachelor, Marty Keaton, Justin Keaton

Fourth Row
Jack Bunch, Judy Bunch, Ethan Bunch, Lisa Bunch, Darlene Bunch, Arlo Bunch, Fiona McIrish, River McIrish, Molly French, Sandi French

Fifth Row
Buster Clavell, Bessie Clavell, Xander Clavell, Hank Goddard, Pauline Wan, Geoffrey Landgraab, Nancy Landgraab, Malcolm Landgraab, Thorntorn Wolff, Morgana Wolff

Sixth Row
Gus Hart, Dorie Hart, Bebe Hart, Ayesha Ansari, Monika Morris, Tori Kimura, Madison VanWatson, Jamie Jolina, Erin Kennedy, Claire Ursine

Seventh Row
Stilles McGraw, Tamara Donner, Emma Hatch, Cyclone Sword, Christopher Steel, Agnes Crumplebottom, Gobias Koffi
---
Lot Name: Sunset Valley Deceased DNA Lot
Price: $8

---
First Row
Erik Darling (look at different tile), Ransom Cleavell, Jeanie Cleavell, Basil Flores, Gaylord Koffi, Gertrude Flansburgh, Erdrick Gnomeheim, Opal Suarley, Tragic Clown, Big Steve Underwood

Second Row
Chester Landgraab, Kitty Landgraab, Kermit Landgraab, Queenie Landgraab, Milton Bachelor, Enriqueta Bachelor, Charity McNichol, Anabelles Oinklslopes, Vincent Skullfinder, Lewis Su

Third Row
Joel Astroman, Cornelius Nelson, Simon Crumplebottom, Prudence Crumplebottom, Victor Goth, Gretle Goth, Lolita Goth, Nida Khan, Enola Green
---
Lot Name: Sunset Valley Homeless DNA Lot
Size 10x10
Residental Lot
Price: $53

---
First Row
Abraham Finkel (look at different tile), Anne Song, Artie Page, Dave Ramsey, Gage Briody, Dorothy DeMayo, Ian Bowler, Milton Tong, Narcissa Vatos, Sunny Bakhsi

Second Row
Sue Scotch
---
Lot Name: Sunset Valley NPC DNA Lot
Price: $165
Expansion: University

---
First Row
Adam Andreasen (look at different tile), Alma Tanti, Alan Watanabe, Alessandra Thistle, Amanda Gerstein, Autumn Cusack, Candy Ashleydale, Casper Santos, Clark Sauer, Cora Fransisco

Second Row
Davy Linnel, Edward Poley, Eugene Hunter, Grady Elfman, Jake Roland, Jane March, Kate Pistachio, Lane Clementson, Linda Duran, Lilian Gore

Third Row
Nate Morita, Robbie Bland, Skip Javeed, Tuesday Sears, Tia Rose, Twyla Summers, Torgo Pendragon, Willow Hennesy

---

Lot Name: Sunset Valley DNA Bank
Type: Small Park
Price: $1054
Expansion: World Adventure, University

It's contain all DNA Samples of Sunset Valley, there was 135 in total and it's put separately in a treasure chest.
Each color is represent what kind of type of DNA Samples.
Yellow: Resident
Blue: Deceased
Green: Homeless
Black: NPC

Introduction

Hi, everyone! Welcome to Sunset Valley DNA Bank!
The name is Eldridge, but you can call me Eld for short. Nice to meet you!
It's my first time to upload in Swap Shop! Please, allow my Sims friend here to explain this thing.

Hi, the name's Beau. Nice to meet you. You probably already know who I am.
I'm here to provided you DNA Samples that I have been collected through in Sunset Valley.
There are some of DNA Samples that I can only get from those people doing experimenting themselves.

Type of DNA Samples that you can get is:

1) Resident DNA Samples
For the Resident DNA that I have been collected. There are 67 in total, and yes it's all of them.
Through little toddler Sam Sekemoto up to Bessie Clavell the elder, unborn babies are not included.

2) Deceased DNA Samples
I'm also working with deceased Sims, I have been collected 29 total of them.
Thankfully, the Philosopher's Stone from 'Supernatural' make me easier to reach them.
Before someone asking, they was resurrected by eating an Ambrosia before I take their DNA sample.
So, their supernatural power they have once as ghost will not copied.
(For Simmers who have Supernatural expansion, I also turned off Supernatural story progression).

3) Homeless DNA Samples
There are 11 of them. I only retrieve DNA Samples from the information that I have.
The original only, it's like Ian Bowler and his friends. Random created homeless Sims will not included.

4) NPC DNA Samples
There are 28 of them. I only retrieve DNA Samples from information that I have.
The original only. Random created NPC will be not included.
Before you ask 'How about their hidden trait'? Will they retain it as a clones? The answer is: YES!
I have tried this with 4 NPC clones.

How this thing will be use for you:
- If you happen to be a nooboo-lover and want to have nooboo through scientific way
- If there's a Sims crush that you want to have and you want raise from a nooboo
- If you curious about a Sims that you want to know what they look like in their younger age, you might want to try this
- If you searching and need a specific DNA Samples this is for you
- If you do love experimenting with a Sims (ex: for storytelling purpose)

How this thing will be not use for you:
- If you don't like this things and it's seem don't feel right for you, just don't bother.

Please remember:
1) This will WORK only in SUNSET VALLEY, you have been warned. If you already deleted the original Sims this is will not work too.
2) This is exclusively uploaded at Swap Shop in Carl & Pam Forum only, please don't upload it anywhere! Don't claim it as your own either.
3) No Store Content, No CC, No Mods, No Stuff Pack that used in this Lot. This should work fine.
4) Feel free to use it, no permission required

Here I am provide two type of lot here:
1) One community lot with several treasure chest with each color represent the types.
The requirement is you must have a World Adventure installed. 
Pros: It's make you easier to gather all of them, you can choose the types separately
Cons: I have tried to sort it one by one alphabetically to make it easier to take, but when I exported it to a fresh neighbourhood they just stack in piles.

2) One is just a lot and it's residental. There are 4 of them and uploaded separately.
This is exclusively for you who don't have World Adventure installed.
I have placed the samples just in floor. Just drag the item into your inventory.
Pro: You'll able to select what kind of DNA that you want
Cons: Unfortunately, It's only available on Residental Lot only.

Requirement:
- Reach level 9 Science Skill to unlock abilty to clone from sample.
- ZRX-9000 Science Research Station

A little tips:

- Clones not always look the same as original, if you're not satisfied just keep try it untill you get the 'spiiting same image' notification.
You can look the difference as nooboo when you're looking at their first and second trait, it should be resemble the original.
For example it should be look like this:

So that's all folks. I hope that you are enjoyed my hard work.
Sincerely,
Beau Andrews

15/03/2013
Americana,
Sunset Valley

Special thanks:
> Carl and Pam Forum who let me to upload this in Swap Shop
> Ricalynn who let me discuss about this first, thank you for patiently answer my question and give me some help.
> A list of information that created by Toni, a forum member, it's make me easier to check what is missing.
> The Sims Wikia for information that I've been looking for Homeless and NPC Sims.
> Sunset Valley Resident, Beau Andrews.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lot - Sunset Valley DNA Bank (Residential, Small Park)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
This is amazing Eldridge! It is an ingenious idea. Now I want to play around with the science skill...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
I'm not the one who collect these things anyway, it's Beau :P

Thank you for your kind word, Gogowars329,
I hope this can be some use and can help you to satisfy your science hunger :)
Happy Simming :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »
I'm totally using this for my next story. I'll have a sim that will start in Sunset Valley and max the Science Skill there and have them clone various Premade Sims from different towns. I had the idea while searching stuff earlier this day.