Author Topic: Helping Households (Completed)  (Read 22290 times)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Ooooh! Plan B! would you care to divulge the Trickstas traits? I am a huge fan, I'm a sucker for the bad guys.(It's Genetic) I need to get my hands on the Katy Perry stuff Pack.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

SimBlip

Wow! More action and hot-wired action it is too!
Now that I actually have the Ep's you are playing with, I appreciate the story all the more.
Fantastic update, Gogo!!!   :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Ooooh! Plan B! would you care to divulge the Trickstas traits? I am a huge fan, I'm a sucker for the bad guys.(It's Genetic) I need to get my hands on the Katy Perry stuff Pack.
Thanks Swirl-Girl. Quite frankly, both Bang and Laser have the same traits as the sim I had originally based them on. Flora has the same traits as the ones she has when I uploaded her here and both Tele and Obsidian have special traits but I can't remember them but will get them next time I am in game. Also, they do have their traits changed every so often when I want one of them lying on the floor, etc. The bad guys are may favourite too, usually.
Wow! More action and hot-wired action it is too!
Now that I actually have the Ep's you are playing with, I appreciate the story all the more.
Fantastic update, Gogo!!!   :D
Thanks SimBlip. I really want to pack these last few updates with a lot. I feel like I've been dragging this on for too long and want it to end soon.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 9, In the Shed - February 24)
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2013, 04:27:34 PM »
Household 1: Moonlight Falls
Chapter 9: In the Shed
Laser grabbed the equipment out of the bag and began typing the code. It took her over three hours to find the equipment following Tele’s instructions. She couldn’t believe that Tele must have failed and Plan B was occurring. It was nearly twelve when Laser and Bang arrived at Varg’s Tavern.

“I think it’s working.” Laser said as she placed an earpiece into her ear. If she was to control both Dante and Violet the very ugly earpiece had to be in. She didn’t like that, it ruined her look} “Here.”
Bang grabbed the two earpieces from Laser’s hand and placed one in Violet’s ear and one in Dante’s. “Are you sure you know how it works?
“Tele trained me.” Laser smiled. It had taken Tele months to create the device and it worked perfectly on the test dummy. “Activate control.”
“Name of victims.” The equipment replied.
“Dante Morganthe,” she paused as the equipment beeped. “Violet Slymer.”
“Activating control sequence.”
Suddenly, Violet and Dante woke up from a deep sleep.

Laser put the equipment away into her pocket and commanded, “Follow me.”
Both Dante and Violet stood and followed Laser while Bang walked close behind. They chose a perfect time to arrive at Varg’s Tavern, the time where the bar tender has just arrived and since it was a Sunday, no one else was nearby.  Laser led the other three into the building where the bartender had just finished setting up and began to wash some glasses. Laser flashed a card.
“Out the back,” the bartender said, continuing to clean glasses.

They went through the building and opened a door at the back. They walked down the stairs and towards a room. Laser gave Bang a card, similar to those you get at hotels, and he opened the small room.

“Laser, there’s nothing but a few boxes in here.” Bang shouted over to Laser. “Wasn’t there meant to be more?”
“No, it is perfect. Just as Tele told me.” She looked at the hostages, “ Enter the room and sit on the floor.” Laser commanded.
Dante and Violet did as they were told and once they sat down Bang locked the door.
“Does it work through walls?” Bang quickly asked as he and Laser walked back towards Varg’s.
“Hopefully. We never did test that…” Laser muttered as she thought back to the testing.

“So now what?” Laser asked her superior. In order of ranking, Tele was the leader, Obsidian second in charge with Bang a close third and Laser hating it. She only truly had power over Flora.
“I say we unwind for a few hours. Pool?”

Violet felt more awake than ever when Bang locked the door and Dante was no different.
“Laser,” Violet said with a snarl.
“Bang,” Dante replied as he stood and helped Violet up.
“We need to get out of here.” Violet said.

“I know,” Dante paused. “You go without me, you can just walk through the walls.”
“No!” Violet shouted. “I’m not leaving you. There’s probably something in the crates that we can use.” Violet walked over to a chest and opened it. It was filled with piles of old looking things but on the top was a card.

“Look,” she frowned as she picked it up. “Just one of those cards you get at a hotel.”
Violet threw the card backwards and it landed at Dante’s feet. “I have an idea.”
“What?” Violet asked, still searching the chest.
“You ever heard of opening a locked door with a credit card?”
“Yes…”
“Because that’s what I’m going to do.” Dante picked up the card and walked to the door.
“I’ll just keep searching crazy boy.” Violet sighed.
Dante reached forward and swiped the card through the gap between the door and the wall. It took a few tries before he got the door to open.
“You coming?” he asked as he flung the door open.

Violet quickly stood up and followed Dante.
“So where are we?” she asked as she caught up.
“Varg’s Tavern, out the back in a little storage shed.” Dante replied climbing the stairs and then reaching the back door. “The Trickstas may or may not still be here. Shall we check?” Dante turned around but Violet wasn’t there. He looked back at the door and saw her walking through the wall.

SimBlip

Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 9, In the Shed - February 24)
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2013, 10:26:12 PM »
Dante and Violet were clever and I'm glad they found a way to escape.
I'm not sure the pool players will like it!  :P

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Dante and Violet were clever and I'm glad they found a way to escape.
I'm not sure the pool players will like it!  :P
Thanks SimBlip. Considering the equipment didn't even work, it wasn't hard for Dante and Violet. I doubt the pool players will enjoy seeing that Dante and Violet escaped but who knows! Oh wait, I do...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Household 1: Moonlight Falls
Chapter 10: The (2nd) Battle of Varg
“You won’t be able to get into our minds Kelsey.” Tele said calmly. “A wall has been set up in my mind and Obsidian’s.”
It was over five hours since the Trickstas arrived at the Saviours house and Kelsey was only able to find out where Violet and Dante were originally going to be taken to but it was empty when Chloe and Argus drove there to the old large warehouse perfect hiding two hostages was empty. They were still on their way back.
“The hostages won’t be let free, unless you let us free.” Tele commanded.

“You can’t even talk to them.” Alec replied throwing a small block up and catching it again. “You broke your phone, which was incredibly smart, and you can’t read their minds from here.”
“How can you be so sure?”  Tele said as Obsidian continued to not pay attention and think about things. It was certain he would return to jail, but this time, not on purpose.
“I’ve figured it out.” The light bulb above Canary’s head lit up. “ Kelsey,” she gestured outside the room. Kelsey went into the main room and Canary followed.
“So where are they?” Kelsey asked.

“How am I meant to know? I’m no Tricksta.”
“So you just brought me out here for no reason? That’s great.” Kelsey said caustically.
“But Flora is. She may still be unconscious but I’m sure you can get into her mind or something.”
“Canary, you’re a genius. I doubt Tele would put a block on Flora’s mind but instead erase certain parts for when she met with Alec. She wouldn’t have erased this plan from her memory, unless she has been recently. Quick.” Kelsey ran back to the bedroom with Canary right behind.
Kelsey grabbed Flora and touched each of her cheeks with her hands. She tried to wake her up. Soon Flora’s eyes were wide open.

“Flora, where is Plan B? Where was the back-up place for the hostages?” Kelsey asked.
“I don’t know.” Flora lied. Kelsey jumped into her mind. Tele was in there too, fighting to block the information but she couldn’t stop Kelsey.
“Cam, teleport to Varg’s Tavern now.” Kelsey stepped back from Flora as she spoke. In a few seconds, Cam was gone. “I’ll call Chloe and tell her to get to Varg’s.”

“Good shot Laser! But I bet you,” Bang stopped as Violet stepped through the wall with Dante right behind. “How?”
“The machine,” Laser staggered the words out as she dropped a cue. “It mustn’t work through walls. I’ll reactivate it.”
“Don’t bother, they aren’t wearing the ear pieces.” Bang replied.
“Hi guys,” Violet said awkwardly as she noticed the Trickstas playing pool.

“Oh hi, Violet. I didn’t see you there. Want to join us?” Bang asked.
“No, not really.”
“Oh I see,” Bang created a blast in his palm and shot it straight at Violet. She ducked and jumped behind a couch. “Come out here and play Violet.”
Dante activated his mind control on Laser. Laser held her head in pain as she slowly hit the floor. Dante began to use the same technique onto Bang as Bang shot him with a large bright blast. He fell to the ground in pain.

Violet used this distraction to make her way to beside the stairs where she saw that the bartender hadn’t even stopped cleaning dishes.
“Um hello?” Violet asked as she walked over. She sat in a stool.

“You do realise that two criminals are in here? One just shot my friend.” Violet said feeling unnaturally relaxed.
“I was here for the Battle of Varg a few years ago so I’m used to this sort of thing.” The bartender replied. “Now, can I get you a drink?”
“The Battle of Varg?” Violet asked, intrigued.
“How much time do you have until you should get back to that fight?” the bartender put down a glass.
“About a few seconds.”
“This is the short version of the story. The Battle of Varg was a mighty battle between our founder, Varg, and Challia, the queen of the witches. It happened in this very room.” The bartender picked up another glass ad began to clean it. “It was a long battle, the tavern required a major renovation to fix up the place afterwards, but although Varg tried his best, Challia had back up and was able to kill Varg. I’m not sure the reason behind the battle but if, hey where are you going?”
Violet had gotten bored of the short version and decided it was time to attack Bang.

“It was about time you showed up.” Bang said as soon as he saw Violet returned. Bang created another blast in his hand and shot at Violet. Violet was hit and flung backwards. Violet phased through the wall and onto the ground outside. She got up, with a agonised pain in her thigh and jumped through the wall. One thing had changed in the few seconds she was gone, Cam had appeared.

“Hi Violet,” Cam said looking slightly back. “Shall we take care of this criminal?”
Both Violet and Cam shot forward and attacked Bang. In almost an instant, Bang was on the floor.

“Good work Violet. I’ll meet with you again soon. Tell your friends I enjoyed meeting them and will see them again soon.” Cam began to walk away. “Oh, and give this to Dante. It will sooth the pain.”
Cam threw a tube to Violet, which she didn’t catch, before he teleported away.

Author's Note: I've gotten back into the swing of weekly updates and have brought this one forward two days because it is my birthday on Sunday and have a jam packed day so probably won't get the time for updating then.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

OMG Il ove the little Vart Tavern tale and Violet is just awesome in this battle! :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 11, Awards - March 23)
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 06:44:42 AM »
Household 1:Moonlight Falls
Chapter 11: Awards
The mayor of Moonlight Falls walked out the door and out of City Hall. He stood before four people, four heroes. Behind the heroes and beside the road, small groups of people had formed waiting to see the heroes get their medals.

“We are here today,” the mayor boomed. His voice was loud and posh and it made the crowd stiffen in their sits. “To award these four heroes, who fought off the Trickstas!” The crowd cheered.
“The Trickstas are a group of criminals, clowns really,” he chuckled, “But just a few months ago, they broke out of jail, regrouped and unfortunately hired our much loved Flora Medals.” A crowd member sniffed back tears.
“Now, the Trickstas are back in jail, back behind bars, back where they can’t hurt anyone!” the mayor was shouting now. “Not all of us have heard of the Saviours but they are heroes known across the world. Here, though, they have remained unknown for most of their existence since we already had such a large magical community.”

“The four Saviours had been staying in a small cottage on the edge of the river for the last few months. I’m sure we’ve all seen the girl with flowers in her hair, the girl with the braid, the man with a Mohawk and the man wearing a cardigan.” A gasp of recognition left some of the crowd member’s mouths. They had been, without knowing it, in the confines of superheroes!

“The four superheroes, Canary, Cam, Alec and Kelsey were a help in apprehending the criminals but most of the real work was from these four in front of me. These normal, for Moonlight Falls, citizens.” The crowd smiled and cheered.
“Dante Morganthe and Violet Slymer were still at home when two Trickstas, Bang and Laser turned up to try and abduct them. Using brilliance and bravery, they fought the Trickstas with elixirs and combat skills but in the end were caught. They did however slow down the process when one of Violet’s elixirs broke through some metallic and electronic object.”

“Across town the other three Trickstas, Obsidian, Flora and the boss Tele, attack the Saviours and managed to tie the four of them up. Argus Brown and Chloe Great had been out fishing and then went for a walk but on their way back, saw the Trickstas entering the house. They knew they were criminals.” The mayor paused for extra effect. “Using a genius strategy, Argus became a werewolf and fought with both Tele and Obsidian, and it was just a distraction! Using the distraction, Chloe found her way into the house through a window and she just happened to enter the room with the captive Saviours and Flora.”
“She fought and defeated Flora before freeing Canary. Instantly, Canary ran to help Argus defeat Tele. Soon, three criminals were ready to be sent to jail.”

“But it doesn’t end there; Bang and Laser had taken Dante and Violet to Varg’s Tavern instead of the original warehouse. They used a hypnotising tool to get Dante and Violet into the small back shed. Back, to their dismay, the tool couldn’t work through walls so Dante and Violet just had to figure out how to get through a locked door. Easy for Violet, not so easy for Dante.”
“Using a key card, Dante swiped through the door and soon they left and entered the main Tavern. There, Laser and Bang were playing pool. Dante quickly took down Laser and Violet tired Bang but he shot her out the building. By the time she got back, Cam had teleported over and together, they took town Bang.”
“So, let’s give it up for the Moonlight Falls heroes! Argus Brown, Dante Morganthe, Chloe Great and Violet Slymer!” The crowd cheered.

After getting the medals, the four ‘heroes’ retreated to the park across the road for a picnic or barbeque, they weren’t sure what they wanted to do. They were just ecstatic about getting medals! Once they arrived at the park Alec came over.
“Congratulations guys, but we need to talk.” Alec sounded urgent yet relaxed. It was odd. “at your house. Now.”
Alec walked off and hopped into a car with the other Saviours. Whatever it was that they needed to talk about it was important. The four ‘heroes’ sighed, no time to celebrate for these four.

SimBlip

Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 11, Awards - March 23)
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2013, 05:48:08 PM »
Such a brilliant idea to let the mayor recap part of what happened and the consequences. It's also so nice to see the Saviours being rewarded for their hard work. But it looks like their task isn't over yet? :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Completed)
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2013, 03:31:20 AM »
Household 1:Moonlight Falls
Chapter 12: The Dog
The Saviours pulled the stools to face the table as Violet, Argus, Chloe and Dante sat at the dining table. Hughie was napping on the nearby floor. Alec was sitting at the end of the table.
“It’s time we told you four the real reason we came to Moonlight Falls,” Alec said.

“Hughie here arrived at this house the same day as we did. Hughie also was delivered by someone who looked impeciably similar to Canary, yet she has no siblings.”
“Are you saying Canary delivered Hughie to us?” Argus asked and Chloe made the link. Canary was even wearing the same clothes as she was wearing today!
“Yes, yes I did.” Canary smiled.

“You may have heard of the organisation called ‘The Agency’,” Alec said with extra emphasis when he said ‘The Agency’ as the household members all had no idea. “‘The Agency’ is similar to a government or a police network. We keep things under control. We are quite a vast organisation, we have many different branches and groups within the company and there are only a handful of cities that don’t have a building run by us. In fact, the library and vault has a hidden section that can only be accessed using a certain code or swipe card.”
“The city did lack agents and had a recent climb in criminal activity. It wasn’t my original idea to come here, but Sierra O’Bryce’s, head of the Sierra’s Institute of Making Safe Societies or SIMMS division, suggested increasing ‘The Agency’s’ influence in Moonlight Falls. A meeting was held and a vote was made to bring the Saviours back together and flown over to Moonlight Falls.”

“I already had an idea I wanted to pursue. A project named ‘Helping Households’. You guys are the first ‘Helped Household’.” Alec smiled. “I personally plan to redo this project in other towns but no one really knows what will happen.”
“What was the process?” Dante had a snarl on his face.
“The weekly check-ups on Hughie have all been made by Canary so that Kelsey could read her mind and learn of the week’s events. She has also been able to change some of the effects Hughie has had on you. Like having you change jobs.”

“The Trickstas found out about us somehow,” Alec changed the subject, “They had escaped jail just a few weeks before we came to Moonlight Falls and it was kind of lucky they were in Moonlight Falls so we could stop them. Except, they had a new member.”
“Flora,” Chloe muttered.
“She was an unexpected addition to the team. Totally threw us all off and was probably the reason you guys saved us.”
“Dante and I were useless!” Violet exclaimed.
“Not really, you broke some of their machinery which delayed them by a few hours which allowed us to find them earlier.” Kelsey butted in.
“And in case you were wondering, they are all in different jails across the world. Obsidian is the only one still in Moonlight Falls. ‘The Agency’ have something they want him to do.” Alec paused and shook his head. “Tele, Laser and Rose have plenty of years of time to spend in the slammer. They have more than just the recent Moonlight Falls crime to pay for.”
“What about Flora?” Chloe asked.
“She won’t be spending too long in jail. She hasn’t really committed anything significant.” Alec looked at his watch. “We best be off now.”
“Already? But there is still much we want to ask!” Dante complained.

“We have a flight to catch, call ‘The Agency’ and they can either redirect you to us or answer your questions themselves. Here is a card,” Alec handed Dante a business card.
“It has been a pleasure.” Alec stood and so did the other Saviours. They all walked out of the door and onto the veranda. The Saviours said good bye and the housemates did too.
“Until next time!” Alec called out.

The Saviours joined hands and teleported back to their cottage leaving the four housemates happy, free, confused and lonely but altogether a Helped Household.

And so ends Helping Households. I am return to do another season but no time soon. I have other projects I wish to complete including a certain life states dynasty. Thank you to everyone who has read and I hope you have all enjoyed!

SimBlip

Re: Helping Households (Completed)
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2013, 11:17:41 PM »
Applause!
This was  a very nice ending to a very creative story, and if I may say so, a very novel project!
Well done, Gogo!  :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households (Completed)
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2013, 06:13:50 AM »
Applause!
This was  a very nice ending to a very creative story, and if I may say so, a very novel project!
Well done, Gogo!  :D
Thank you SimBlip. I have really enjoyed writing this and wish that my life didn't get so busy that I had to have such a long hiatus but I'm definitely glad I am over. Although, one character from this story will be returning soon. And in a life state dynasty...  ::)

anything