Author Topic: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The last immortal *completed*  (Read 45715 times)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Welcome Ellis Clown Borg
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2013, 07:23:20 AM »
Welcome to the world Ellis! Her mohawk made me laugh :)
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Welcome Elli Clown Borg
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2013, 06:36:09 PM »
That child is so, eerie.
And her name has such a wonderful association!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2013, 10:39:18 PM »
It seems like it's really random how long they live, but I needed room in the household to bring in generation 3, so I was glad that it was Agnes and not Tragic. I'm glad he lived long enough to Count as one of Lauras friends.

Yep, I can understand that feeling. We just want the Granddad can see the heiress. Agnes is nothing related so, goodbye to her :)

Her name is Maryam and she's a babysitter, but I think she's a premade NPC since I'm pretty sure I have seen her in other games as well.

I never seen her in my games. You must be lucky, that was a pretty babysitter.   

There isn't many male heirs who have had male partners -at least in the dynasties I have read - so it would be cool if you added that to your story:)

Hahaha, some people will be go away from reading my story. That looks like ewwwyy... But, that will be fun! The problem that I had was I don't have any knowledge for that kind of love. I have seen female-female relationship in many stories that I've been read. I must do some research about something about this :P

---

Jean Luc Beaumon looks handsome in his new looks. I actually kinda fond of male with a beard, well some male are work perfectly with that new addition, some male don't. Jean for me make a perfect match for Ydun because he is kinda looks sad and tragic.

Welcome to Elli. She will make a nice addition for generation three. I noticed that your writing back again to surface. As what I can see all this time it's like that you're kinda hesitate (in my point of view) and I love the screen shots, you capture that very well. Bravo!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 02:24:09 PM »
Congratulations on your first immortal! Ellis is pretty scary...definitely perfect for this dynasty! Can't wait to see her grown up.

Welcome to the world Ellis! Her mohawk made me laugh

That child is so, eerie.
And her name has such a wonderful association!

Thank you! She Looses a bit of her eeriness as a child but it deffinetly reappears later.

Hahaha, some people will be go away from reading my story. That looks like ewwwyy... But, that will be fun! The problem that I had was I don't have any knowledge for that kind of love. I have seen female-female relationship in many stories that I've been read. I must do some research about something about this :P

---

Jean Luc Beaumon looks handsome in his new looks. I actually kinda fond of male with a beard, well some male are work perfectly with that new addition, some male don't. Jean for me make a perfect match for Ydun because he is kinda looks sad and tragic.

Welcome to Elli. She will make a nice addition for generation three. I noticed that your writing back again to surface. As what I can see all this time it's like that you're kinda hesitate (in my point of view) and I love the screen shots, you capture that very well. Bravo!

I don't think you have to research anything - it's just two persons falling in love, right? :)

I picked Jean because of his sad looks. His and Yduns features blended really well, but they have to wait until the end of the dynasty before they can have children which show both features.

My master thesis was due last friday and between finishing that and taking care of my 10 month old daughter I haven't had much time for sims hence the lack of storytelling. Now I'm just grown lazy and probably will continue to tell the story of the Clown Borgs this way:)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2013, 03:59:05 PM »
Alexander aged up to a teen the same day as Elli

He looks very much like his mother but I think his eyebrows are inherited from Mortimer

Alexander had a friend over. Vibe (Danish name) seemed really impressed with the house.

Alexander was impressed by Vibe

When I say impressed I really mean creepily obsessed with her. Before they even talked he constantly had wishes to kiss her, take her to prom etc.

Vibe was less impressed by Alexander

He even made this rather disturbing portrait of her.

And left rather freaked by his insistent behaviour. Unexplainably she actually visited him again shortly after (not by my doing she just turned up after school) and this time she seemed interested in Alexander. I don't think she has realized how obsessive he behaves.

Laura and Ydun really dislikes Vibe. They are only unpleasant towards Vibe since Alexander is destined to marry Elli after all though he doesn't know it yet so they don't see any need to actually kick her out of the house (yet).

Ydun rapidly shifts mood between being angry

And sad. I'm not sure why she is so unstable.

Sadly it was Tragics time to go at the young age of 91

RIP Tragic (until Laura resurrect you again). You will be missed.

Ydun got an opportunity to go to France and used the time for herself to read and taste the local delicacies.

Laura is trying to bond with Elli. It must be Tragic's death getting to her.

or maybe not

And then it was time for Elli to be a child

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2013, 04:01:31 PM »
Elli as a child. Still a clone of her mother except for the eye colour.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Elli spend most of her childhood playing with her doll

and talking to Alexander

Alexander went to the prom

Vibe was his prom partner. I needed to reset her to make her go though.

Alexander had a great time. He was crowned king, he and Vibe were the sweetest couple and Vibe revealed she liked him. Vibe never left his side either, but knowing how obsessed Alexander is with her she probably couldn't even if she wanted too.

Mis Borg made an appearance

Bella turned elder. She is quite a pretty elder in my opinion.

Time flew by and it was time for Elli's teenage birthday

It's scary how much she looks like her mother.

Alexander had his young adult birthday the same day

He really is a handsome male version of Bella

Most of the time Elli appears normal but then you catch pictures like this:

And just to show how much Ydun and Elli look like each other:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Birthdays
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2013, 12:29:43 PM »
Wow, Elli is a real clone of her mother...and as scary as her.  ;)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »
Wow, Elli is a real clone of her mother...and as scary as her.  ;)

She really is. It would be fun -and a bit frightening - if all the immortals look like Tragic:)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
Elli spend her teen years sculpting

Alexander graduated as best in class.

and celebrated by learning Elli to drive

Ydun had her adult birthday. She has super maxed writing, maxed the writing career, completed 6 blacktops, completed her lifetime wish and purchased property + building. She only needs her elder portrait and 6 best friends and she is ready for ambrosia. With the aid of Laura the best friends aren't really a challenge so it's more or less just waiting for her to age up.

Laura has started in the business career in order to take over all the business in Sunset Valley and Ydun has left her writing career in order to take over the press through the journalism career.

With the relationship changer making best friends with your boss is easy.

Elli and Alexander spends quite a lot of time together. Elli knows that they are to marry, but Alexander is still very much in love with Vibe.

Jean turned elder. Not the prettiest elder known to sim kind and Ydun instantly popped a wish to divorce him. She literally produced a new wish to divorce him every time I deleted the current one. So much for eternal love...

Elli and Jean went to France. Elli had a blackop to interview a Frenchman and Jean thought it was a chance to show her his home country.

I'm not sure what Jean sees in Vibe. He constantly wants to spend time with her, but unless he invites her out to the bistro something always makes her change her mind. No free food, no Vibe..

Elli has completed 25 ice sculptures, 20 sculptures and 35 sculptures so now she just needs to make 5 of each in order to super max sculpting.

Laura found a gnome in front of her house

He regretted his decision to visit the Clown Borg house.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2013, 11:26:20 AM »
Alexander is sound a sleep not knowing that when he wakes up the love of his life will be his mortal enemy and he will be in love with Elli

Elli holds her birthday early in order to be ready for the wedding which will take place later the same day.

She is pretty like her mother

Laura makes sure that Alexander will forget about Vibe and propose to Elli

And as Laura has dictated

Elli's wedding dress

Wedding pictures

If I were Alexander I would make sure not to displease Elli..

Now it is only a matter of time before the 4th generation will be born.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Elli's teen years and wedding
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2013, 03:30:23 PM »
I love how all the marriages are arranged. It really fits in with the whole "ultimate plan for world domination that always comes first" goal you've got going on.

And Elli is really pretty with her big doe eyes.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2013, 11:35:27 AM »

I actually have the spouses for generation 4, 5 and 6 planned. It wouldn't fit Laura's character to let something as important as the genes be up to chance:)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 11:50:10 AM »
Shortly after the wedding Elli found out she was pregnant

She also graduated under Laura's watchful eyes

Bella was relocated from Agnes' old bedroom and Elli and Alexander moved in. Elli also redecorated the room to suit her taste.

She also changed Agnes' reading room to a dressing/relaxation room

It only feels like minutes ago that Ydun walked through that same door with Elli in her arms. But now it is Elli holding Urd.

The circle of life is ever present and Bella passed away. Oddly enough the Grim didn't show up.

In a blink of an eye it was Urd's toddler birthday

The Clown Borg Clones are no more. I think she got the clown nose as well as the eye colour and hair colour but apart from that she is all Bella/Alexander

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Urd is just precious! Who is she named after? (All your other names seemed to have significant meaning.) It's hard to tell, but does she still have the turned down clown eyes?