Author Topic: The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Graveyard Please  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Graveyard Please
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:07:19 AM »

The Goode-Rotter’s Life Story is my second story after The Demosthenes. The reason why I chose to play this family was mainly for distract me for Gobias Koffi lost. I felt devastated that time when he dies in my Dynasty. Well, it may be sounds silly but he really means a lot for me. Another reason is Twinbrook also my favourite town and there are townies that I loved too. This story purpose has becomes complemented story for my main project. As well there will be untold story that related to my main project.

And oh I always want to make a story that looks like a TV Show which has own theme song. So, the story theme song is:
Living In The Moment” from Jason Mraz.

My Stupid Rules for My Project
So, what this is about? This is the rules that I set for myself to enjoy the game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Important Note

I know that my writing is horrible especially my grammar, but I won’t change anything just for what I have been writing so far. Let this be my own journey to hone my writing skill. Like Luna said everyone start from zero before become their own hero. I hope my writing quality as well the story will improve as time goes on and also Tiamet who said this to me "Please keep writing this.  Writing is a skill like any other, and the more you practice, the better you will get.” I know there’s nothing instant in this world, even an instant noodle need work to do before we truly can taste them. And I’m sorry if you must feel pain in your eyes because of this, I never meant about that but in exchange I tried to offer good screenshots for you as I could. At least even my writing is like Alien language, you still can understand my story through my screenshots. Thank you.

Case’s Archive
Case One: Does Makeover making a Difference? | Release Date: 18/04/13
Case Two: Goodwin's Grave Matter & Stolen First Kiss | Release Date: 19/04/13
Case Three: Sinbad Help, Goodwin in Action | Release Date: 20/04/13
Case Four: Go, University! | Release Date: 21/04/13
Case Five: Two Weeks at University - First Weeks | Release Date: 23/04/13
Case Six: Two Weeks at University - Last Weeks | Release Date: 27/04/13
Case Seven: Past, Reason and Untold Stories | Release Date: 01/05/13
Case Eight: Metamorphosis | Release Date: 11/05/13
Case Nine: Knowing Me, Knowing You | Release Date: 01/12/13
Case Ten: One Man, One Woman | Release Date: 22/12/13
Case Eleven: Signs of Love | Release Date: 27/12/13

Case Zero: Introduction

Why, hello there. Do you know who I am? No? Good. Currently I am quitting my job from Law Enforcement. Why? Because, I want to be a Firefighter. Wheeee..

Tch. Why I must meet him again? Here I am again with a goody goody roomate. Why is he always appear anywhere I go… *deep sigh*

Goode’s POV (Point of View)

Godwin commentary: “Ooh, I am so cute XD”

Hello. I am Goodwin Goode. Pleased to meet you. I am the main character in this story. Oh, if you meet the other, just don’t bother him. He just a side character, he is not important as me XD

Pop is my choice of music~
Sushi is my favorite food :3
And white is my color XD

I am Brave.

Goodwin: “Well, I can go to bathroom alone at night. That was pretty brave, huh :3 ?”

Great Kisser *blush*

1st Try

Goodwin: “Wha—why? Aren’t you supposed to my lover or something? How can you reject my first kiss :’(“
Jennie: “Your mouth stink.”

2nd Try

Jenni: “Uh, no. You still stink.”

3rd Try

Jennie: “I guess that I should go home. Bye.”

(It’s sad, but it was a true story in my game)

Goodwin: “Whyyyy…  I haven’t  had my chance to show how great kisser I am :’(“

Family Oriented~

Goodwin: “Well, crying in someone shoulder is family thing for sure, I’m crying after I failed my first, second and third attempt, before she coming home. Well, this should do it :3”

Good <3

Goodwin: “If you have money to spare, you should donate it to charity. I recommended it because that can make you feel good :3”

...and *ahem* Hopeless Romantic. *blush*

Godwin: “I do love watch Romance Movie, Soap Opera and Telenovela. Hopeless Romantic Sim do love watch that things”

Rotter’s  POV

Sinbad commentary: “How cool I am, looking at this side view.”

I am Sinbad. Sinbad Rotter. I’m the main character, the people there is not important in this story, just don’t bother him. Whaddya want to know about me?

Indie music is my choice.
Tri-Tip Steak is my favorite food.
Black is my color.

Cool, huh?

I am Evil.

Sinbad: “Muahahaha! Take that Goode!”
Godwin: “Oh, my. What was that ugly thing? Oh, dear Watcher in Heaven. I am so scared. Poor me.  Well, because I have a bad day I just want treat myself with my Sushi after this. That ugly creature will not get any. Yum~”
Sinbad: “Drat.”

Flirty

Jenni: “Get away from me, you jerk!”
Sinbad: “Ouchh…”

Hot-Headed.

Sinbad: “Take that Oliver! This is what you get when you’re less uglier than me.”
Oliver: “Why me? Oh, my back…” *sob*

Kleptomaniac.

Sinbad: “Well, I do love free things.”

…and Mean-Spirited.

Sinbad: “You’re ugly.”
Woman: “Well, yeah. But, you’re more uglier than I am. So, I don’t really care”
Sinbad: “Drat. The truth just sealed my lips.”

Both POV

We’re so different each other and we still wonder that why we are the roomate and WE still STAY together until now. The one thing to be sure that we agree on…

Goodwin & Sinbad: “I hate him >:3 / I hate him >:(

Current Stats

Goode Godwin
Current Job: Waterboy
Notable Skill: Athletic level 6
Friends: 1
Enemies: 1

Sinbad Rotter
Current Job: Decoy
Notable Skill: None
Enemies: 4

Well, how their story will go on? Stay tune in the next chapter :3
Thank you for visit by and reading~
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Louise56

Re: The Goode-Rotter's Life Story
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 07:47:19 AM »
I love your story! Bookmarked. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:08:13 AM »
I know those faces!

Great start. A part of me always wanted a bit of extra insight into the two. And playing firefighters can always make for some great shots.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:34:35 PM »
I love your story! Bookmarked. ;D

Thank you! I am happy when I see the view counts but always more happy when I see the comment :3

I know those faces!

Great start. A part of me always wanted a bit of extra insight into the two. And playing firefighters can always make for some great shots.

Glad that you recognize them, Trip.

Thank you so much. Well, hope that you will enjoy the next chapters :)

---
Next Case is ready to read. Hope that will enjoy the next installment ;)

My Stories:

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »
I love your writing style! Very original.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »
I love your writing style! Very original.

Thank you very much, Spork ^w^

Well, just when I want to post next chapter. I see your comment while I do preview. Phew, so close :3

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Does Makeover making a Difference?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 06:05:28 PM »
Case One: Does Makeover making a Difference?

--- Author’s Note ---
Well, I am having fun while I’m still recovering for Gobby’s lost in another story. I love the writing process for this story, because this story can show another side of me. Both Goodwin and Sinbad are so hilarious, I love them both already :3

Don’t forget. Living In The Moment from Jason Mraz are their story theme song! Thank you Mr. A to Z.

For readers. Thank you for your visit by and happy reading <3

Why, hello there, do you know who I am? No? Perfect! Because I just do some makeover. I bet nobody will recognize me :3

Well, I guess having a new looks can’t be hurt isn’t it? *deep sigh* I hope everything can be better for me.

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: I’m still awesome even in sleepwear! I just love myself XD

Hi~~ This is Goodwin again. Don’t forget, I am the main character in this story XD
This morning I just wake up. And when I go to dining room. I found this…

Goodwin: What is this? Is this a food? Oh, my this is so strange :3

I’m not pretty sure that I’m ever ordering food like this. Is this even edible to eat?

Goodwin: That was scary :3

I choose to stay away from that thing. I already knew that my life is at stake when looking at it.

Goodwin: “Ooooh, I just love look myself at the mirror. The more I look, the more I love myself XD”

I wonder. What’s wrong with my face? I am beautiful and I am handsome. At least that I am not ugly. But, why…

Goodwin: “Remember this again. I am sad. I just need my sushi :’(”

Why she reject my first kiss three times. I never feel so humiliated as this in my lifetime. Oooh, dear Watcher in the Heaven, can you hear my prayer? I just want my first kiss and show to reader that I am truly a great kisser  :’(

So I decided to do…

MAKEOVER, muahahahaaha

Ooops, sorry dear reader! I am a good Sim, I’m not that evil :3 *blushing*

Goodwin: “Ooohh… I love myself more! I feel like I am an actor from Meteor Garden series! (click me to compare) Well, not same actually! I still I am. But, I feel like I am a star, already! Whee~~~”

Well, perfect! Just put this wig and some makeup and I feel so different. Yay, me <3

Goodwin: “Wish the best for me! This is my first time working my dreamy job XD”

Well, too bad I must remove my wig when I go working. I totally love it :(
Well, at least that I still have my makeup!

Goodwin: "Hi, there. Pleased to meet you. I am handsome. I am beautiful. I am Goode Goodwin. Please just call me handsome and I’ll be your Best Friend Forever XD”
Dough: “Uh, hi. I am Dough.”
Goodwin: “Drat. No Best Friend Forever then.”

Well, I just meet a new soon-to-be friend. His name is Dough Downey. He wear the same costume like me, well I bet that he a newcomer too :3

Goodwin: “Yay, I won.”
Dough: “…Ah”
Goodwin: “Oh, no I lose.”
Dough: “Thank you for the fun time, Handsome.”
Goodwin: “Oooohh. You officialy become my Best Friend Forever from now! I love youuu.”

I am so happy that I can be here, in my dreamy job. Who know that being here is so much fun! Well, I already have one fan at acquaintance level. Yay for me again!

Goodwin: “After that horrible scene and before I go home, I just need to make sure one thing. Nothing wrong with my pretty face :3”

Weeeell, this time is the real action. Go, me!

After Work

Please give a chance to show the reader how great kisser I am, Jenni. Please! I haven’t show mine to the reader. I feel guilty and my reputation is at stake! :’(

Goodwin: “Kiss me darlin’. Make me a Man. Muaaaach….”
Jennie: “Uh, no. You’re look so ugly with that makeup. Real Man never wear make up.”

Rotter’s POV

Sinbad: “…I just love how I am. Really. Even I am born with this ugly face. But, why people always make deal of it?”

Well, hello again dear stalker reader. Sinbad here. Remember, I’m the main character. See no other.

Sinbad: “Pretty cool, huh? I love this new style”

Well, that’s going pretty well for makeover things. I bet the ugliness is from my choice of clothings. So, I change that. Well, I don’t have a pretty boy face but I have tattoos and a half-naked body to show-off.

Sinbad: “I am feel good.”

So, I celebrate my makeover with do some streaking. It was fun.

Sinbad: “I hope this will taste good.”

Well, I’m just a good-for-nothing. But, I don’t want stay like that forever. So, I decided to learn something.

Sinbad: “…”

Totally epic failure.

Sinbad: “I am working. Really.”
Woman: “Eeeeek, lay off your hand from me”
Sinbad: “Ouch…” *slapped*

Well, nothing interesting to see. This is just a Rabbit-hole after all.

Sinbad: “…what a waste.”

When I go home. No one eat that food. Sad.

Sinbad: “Let’s make sure that Goode's donation thwarted.”

Well, who say that an Evil Sims like me can’t do something ‘good’? I can, muahaha…

Sinbad: “Ooogaa Boooggaaa”

Well, I meet my next victim. Her name is Gaia. Oooh, how do I love to scare people.

Gaia: “How dare you flirt with me! Know your worth, ugly creature!”

I am a Flirty Sim. I want to have a Romantic Interest at least. But these option always not working for me. Well, there always another chance. Why so sad?

Gaia: "Take that you jerk!"
Jenni: "Yeah, take that! You shameless ugly creature!"
Sinbad: (Double) “Ouchh…”

…and again.

Both POV

We try our best to do some makeover to make ourselves more different from we are before. We think with some change, everything will change. But….

Goodwin & Sinbad: “Whyyyyyyy…. :’( /  Whyyyyyyy….”

Of course, you dummy. The change itself need some time! Nothing instant in this world!

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Current Job: Soot Stripper
Notable Skills:
Logic level 1
Athletic level 6
Handiness level 1
Enemies: 1

Sindbad Rotter
Current Job: Decoy
Notable Skills:
Athletic level 1
Cooking level 1
Enemies: 4

Last Case: Introduction | Next Case: Goodwin’s Grave Matter & Stolen First Kiss

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Goodwin’s Grave Matter & Stolen First Kiss
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 10:25:38 AM »
Case Two: Goodwin’s Grave Matter & Stolen First Kiss

--- Author’s Note ---
Ahem. Attention. This story is a bit of… umm, funny. I hope you can bear with this just for one case. Especially for Twinbrooker’s: Goodwin Goode fans. I have no grudge against Goodwin or Sinbad for sure. Their story will still goes on, and will be related to their true story in some cases as they stated in Biography and Household background. But, still I will tell their story in my own way. Well, if you’re seeking a Bad-Ass and Cool looking Sinbad or Elegance and Well-mannered Goodwin, too bad! You will not find them here XD

And I’ll never tired about telling their story theme song:

Living In The Moment from Jason Mraz! How I love this song!
I’m still listening this while writing the story. For readers, thank you again for visit by and happy reading  XD

Why, hello there. Do you recognize who I am? No? Good. Because I am taking a bath right now. My reputation will be at stake if someone recognize me while looking like this.

Well, taking a bath for twice a day. It’s a must to stay clean and healthy. Just let you know.
---

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: “Here I am with my first fan XD. Well, umm who his name again? Oh, yeah Dough Downey was his name. He just called me Handsome yesterday and I decided to make him my BFF. Well, I am happy to be appreciated :3”

Hi, this is Goodwin. I wouldn't remind you anymore. Because you already know about main character XD How are you? Life is beautiful here! I enjoyed my time as a Firefighter. This is awesome :3

Goodwin: “I believe I can fly with this trampoline XD”

I am so glad that I decide to quit Law Enforcement career. This place suit me better. Well, being Firefighter is my dream since I was a child  XD

After Work

Goodwin: “Well, perfect. He didn't know that I am here. I have a potential as a Ninja. Nin Nin Nin :3”

So, it is Rotter who do the cooking all this time? Well… Maybe he is not bad as I think.

Goodwin: “Oooh, not only cute! I can be cool too :3”

He must have his own reason for acting like that all this time…

Goodwin: “Oh, no! FIRE in the HOLE HOUSE DX!”

Well, let’s just pretend that I didn’t say anything XD

Goodwin: “Yes, who it is? Goodwin Goode here at your service, nyan :3”
Jenni: “This is Jenni. I am pregnant… I’m having your child :’(“
Goodwin: “W-What! How could that be happen? I couldn’t had my first kiss yet :(
Jenni: “This is a grave matter, Goodwin. If my parent find out. Surely, I will be kicked-out from home. Please help me.”

Well, I have a grave matter. I don’t know. I haven’t had my chance to do anything with Jenni. And she’s not even my girlfriend yet. Turn out that she was pregnant. And I am the child father. This is ridiculous. People will hate me if they found out. Oh, dear Watcher. What should I do :(

I don’t know anyone beside Amy Bull. But, she was so busy with her fashion show.

Dough Downey cannot hear this. I will lose my only fans for sure and he not even my friend yet.

Goodwin: “This pancake taste quite good. Even I, Goodwin Goode approve XD”

I already decided. Rotter is not bad. Bad person cannot cook delicate food like this. Deep down inside, maybe he is Good like me. I just need to know him better. I’ll consult this with him :3

Goodwin: “Hey, there. (Not-so-handsome as me XD)”
Sinbad: “Whaddya want, pretty boy?”
Goodwin: “I want to hear your opinion :3”
Sinbad: “…Sure. What?”

This is gonna be hard. Wish me luck >:3

Goodwin: “Please let me alone this night. I am more beautiful in this state :’(”

Dear, Watcher in Heaven. If everything is happen for a reason. Why such cruel fate fall upon me? *sob*

Rotter’s POV

Sinbad: “…” *sniff*

…Success.

Sinbad: “…I can’t believe this. I can do something. I’m not a good-for-nothing anymore” *sniff*

My first attempt to cook Pancakes was success. *sniff* Why there are tears that fall off on my cheeks? That was not cool. I am the bad guy here. Bad guy don’t cry.

Sinbad: “I have a dream too.”

Well, I guess that was a good start, eh? Maybe… Yeah, maybe someday I can be a Cooks and do a honest job and leave this criminal job.

Sinbad: “And it’s worth few simoleans anyway.”

I never told anyone. And I am not look like the one. But, I do love flowers. I’m appreciate Natural beauty.

Sinbad: “I need my six-pack soon, so girls will look at me”

I do workouts to keep my body fit. How about my new look? Quite sexy, huh?

Sinbad: “What do you say, old man?”
Marshall: “Hey, you the one who started this!”

I’m hard at making new friend. Always. Misunderstood.

Sinbad: “Take that, Monkey-face!”

And always end up making new enemy instead.

Sinbad: “My principle: I never do nasty things to an Elder. Always respect your Elder.”

But, today, I have a new friend. Max Racket is the name. He has three same traits like me. Evil, Mean-Spirited and Kleptomaniac.

Sinbad: “What’s your problem?”
Goodwin: “Someone just pregnant. And I am the father. But, I didn’t do anything :(
Sinbad: “Well, that’s not good.”
Goodwin: “Please keep it secret, okay. Don’t tell anyone.”
Sinbad: “That’s not important. Why I should keep it?”
Goodwin: “Pretty please with Ice Cream on Top OwO”
Sinbad: “…I will not tell anyone. As long you give me that.”
Goodwin: “Yay! :3”

Today that pretty boy ask me something. I am quite surprised.

Goodwin: “I don’t have my solution yet :(
Sinbad: “…Kill her.”
Goodwin: “What? I can’t! I a Good Sim. I can’t do that.”
Sinbad: “…Drown her.”
Goodwin: “Oh, boy! That was cruel!”
Sinbad: “…Burn her.”
Goodwin: “…Oooh, Watcher. That was no help either. I am hopeless :’(”

He always bugging me with that question. I say wait.

Goodwin: “Hey, Rotter how about the--- \(O_O)/“
Sinbad: “Dammit! Can’t you be quiet? I’m still thinking!”
Goodwin: “…mmpphh! \(@[email protected])/”

How annoying. I’m not that smart. I’m still thinking.

Sinbad: “And he was fainted after that.”

…Yuck. But, this should keep him silent for awhile. Don’t worry. I will find the way for you. I never have someone asking me anyway.

Both POV

Today, we learned something different from each of us. Something that we never expected as before.
But, the things that we regret are…

Goodwin & Sinbad: “My first kiss… :'(  / My first kiss… :(

Can Sinbad help Goodwin with a better solution? Or everything will only turning worse? Stay tune in the next case :3

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Current Job: Hose Handler
Notable Skills:
Logic level 1
Athletic level 6
Handiness level 3
Friends 1
Enemies 0

Sinbad Rotter
Current Job: Cutpurse
Notable Skills:
Athletic level 3
Cooking level 4
Friends 2
Enemies 5

Just for clarification…

No! No! There will be no pairing between Goodwin and Sinbad. If that happen, the story title will be not ‘The Goode-Rotter’s Life Story’ but ‘The Goode-Rotter’s Love Story’. Sinbad actually will found his true love in later cases and guaranteed 100% woman. He just do that because his Hot-Headed trait and he is too kind to hurt Goodwin pretty face so in order to silence the annoying Goodwin, he don’t have a choice :P

Ahem. I hope with this you will understand. See you again in the next case!

Last Case: Does Makeover making a Difference? | Next Case: Sinbad Help, Goodwin in Action

My Stories:

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
I was very happy when Sinbad's pancakes turned out!  And I listened to the theme song, I really like it.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
I was very happy when Sinbad's pancakes turned out!  And I listened to the theme song, I really like it.

Thank you, Tiamet. I was very happy too when Sinbad finally can do something. He just another soul that people need to see another side of him. He's not that bad :)

And, thank you. That song is the one that inspired me to write this story :)

Next update is ready. I just need to focus at uploading and editing before I can read others awesome story again :3

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Sinbad Help, Goodwin in Action
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »
Case Three: Sinbad Help, Goodwin in Action

--- Author’s Note ---

Yesterday, I just ask two friend of mine in this forum, Rosa and Pippin. I am quite concerned and worried about my writing style. I never write two stories at once before, so I’m kinda worried if one writing style will affect another. But, I am glad that I already found the solution from reading their messages. At last how to define that. Well, I just learned that this story can be define as the happy one to trigger.

Well, I just make sure to listen their story theme song to activate that. I hope having two stories and update them both (not in the same time) can going really well without affecting one or another. Well, sorry for the rambling.

For the readers, thank you for always visit by. Don’t forget their theme song!

it’s Living In The Moment from Jason Mraz, just click here.
Happy reading! I really love this chapter XD

Why, hello there! Do you know who I am? No? Good. Because I am sleeping right now, nice and soundly :3

You must have enough rest. To keep your body fit.

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: “I am so perfect in my sleepwear, especially with that cute bunny slipper. Ooh, the double adorableness XD”

This is already the next day… I just wonder if Rotter had any solution for me yet. I am so hopeless and I can’t have a good night sleep. You know, I never deal with this situation and I didn’t have anyone to count for :’(

Goodwin: “…”  (I learned from my mistake, I don’t want to be kissed again)
Sinbad: “Hey, pretty boy. I already have solution for ya.”
Goodwin: “Really :3? Thank you so muacccchhh…”

I have a good news. Rotter finally found solution for me. And today we eat Waffles, I am so happy XD

Goodwin: “M—Married? But, I haven’t had my first--- Eh, forget it…”

He say that I must get Jenni move in with us and we must get married soon. His reason is with the private marriage that I can cover the issue that Jenni was pregnant and He had another plan so people will not hate me. I am not ready, but this is truly a plan. I bet that he thinking about this all day for me. I remember that he is not smart. Thank you, Rotter :'(

At Work

Goodwin: “Who is that woman? Why is my Dough with her? >:3”

Today I found out there’s a new face here. She is so friendly with my number one fans :(

Goodwin: “You gonna pay for this, nyan >:3”

So, I decided that she is my biggest threat. I don’t even have Dough as my friend yet. Prepare yourself, woman. I will take Dough again from your malicious plan. He is mine >:3

Charmaine: “Hey, Dough. I just heard that someone is pregnant. She was not even in relationship yet.”
Dough: “Oooh, fascinating. I wonder who is the father?”
Goodwin: “Drat. Where she got that kind gossip? My life is in danger \(@[email protected])/”

She is a formidable opponent. Just when I enjoy my Trampoline Jumping, here she is talking with my fans. I must do something.

Goodwin: “Let’s play again, Dough :3”
Dough: “Sure, Handsome.”

Hey Dough, let us play again. Just ignore that woman. She is not even beautiful and handsome as me. So, be my friend okay :3 ?

Dough: “Uh, Handsome. Where are we going?”
Goodwin: “I bring you home with me.”
Dough: “Why? I must go home too”
Goodwin: “Um. Dinner together! To celebrate our acquantinceness XD”
Dough: “Yum. Sure.”
Goodwin: “Yay for me :3”

Workplace is not safe. So I bring him come along with me. Remember woman, he is mine.. Mine only! I don’t even have any fan beside him. I will not let you take him from my life until he is truly Best Friend Forever with me :(

Dough: “Thank you for the pancake, Handsome. This is delish.”
Goodwin: “Sure, please make yourself at home :3”

So, the thing that I can offer is this pancakes. Please pancakes, bring us to new relationship level! At least let him be my friend after this :3

Initiated The Plan | Goodwin in focus mode (No silly commentary)

Rotter said “Eat first. Good meal, good outcomes.”

Rotter said “Watch romance together is not a bad idea.”

Rotter said “After that say it with flowers.”

Rotter said “Embrace each other, look into each other eyes.”

Rotter said “When the time is right, kiss her.”

Rotter said “Then, the final decision, the engagement ring.”

Rotter said “Get married at the arch. Kissy kissy moment needed to make it sound official.”

Rotter said “Then, cut the cakes and the plan is complete.”

Rotter’s POV

Yesterday

Sinbad: “Hello, this is Dani S.B. Are you Nadia?”
Nadia: “Yes, I am. Oh, my! You’re that Dani? My chat-buddy, right? How are you?”
Sinbad: “Not, good, Nadia. Please. I need help. Can I?”
Nadia: “Sure, I’ll gladly to help. So, what I can do for you?”
Sinbad: “Thank you, Nadia. Here is the situation”

I am stuck. Tomorrow is the next day but I don’t have any solution yet. Glad that I get help from my chat-buddy from Sunset Valley. I’m in debt.

Today

Sinbad: “Finally I can make my own Hamburger. I hope this is taste well like at SimDonald.”

Nadia said to me that I will handle the good meal. The key for the opening is there.

Sinbad: “I am proud, even it is at Nice quality”

Done!

Sinbad: “I love swing-set”

I already give Nadia’s plan to Goode. So, now it’s up to him. My task is done.

That Night

Sinbad: “Hello, Nadia.”
Nadia: “Hello again, Dani. So, how is it?”
Sinbad: “Perfect! Everything worked as you have planned. You’re a Genius, Nadia. I wish that I am smart like you.”
Nadia: “I bet you’re smart too. You know people was born with Multiple-Intelegences. Sure, I’m happy to hear that, Dani.”
Sinbad:”Oh, please call me Sinbad. We’re friend, aren’t we?”
Nadia: “Sure, in that case please call me Diana.”
Sinbad: “Okay, Diana. Thank you again and bye.”
Diana: “Bye. Have a good dream, Sinbad.”
Sinbad: “Good night, Diana.”

I guess I owe you one, Diana. I promise that I will help you someday as you help me today.

Both POV

We’re kinda worried for what happened to us. We know that our plan are limited. But, thanks to the Watcher who always guide us. We knew that the Watcher has the best plan for us.

Goodwin & Sinbad: “Mission Completed X3 / Mission… Completed  :)

So, is this over? Not yet. There is still more cases for you to read on and another secret to reveal. So, keep stay tune!
P.S: I just curious, who is your favorite character? Goodwin or Sinbad or Both? Me? I love them both XD

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Current Job: Fire Sergeant
Notable Skills
Logic lv 1
Athletic lv 6
Handiness lv 6
Friends 2
Enemies 0

Sinbad Rotter
Current Job: Thug
Notable Skills
Athletic lv 6
Cooking lv 6
Friends 2
Enemies 5

Last Case: Goodwin's Grave Matter & Stolen First Kiss | Next Case: Go, University!

My Stories:

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
I'm sad to say that the first thing I noticed about this chapter is that it has a cameo from one of my old dynasty spouses. Hi Charmaine!

I liked the rest of the chapter too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Aww, congratulations to Goodwin. That was very sweet! I love how light-hearted and fun this story is. :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Great close-ups! I really like the way you photograph them so that they think they can't be identified. I look forward to seeing what happens when Jenni moves in.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
I'm sad to say that the first thing I noticed about this chapter is that it has a cameo from one of my old dynasty spouses. Hi Charmaine!

I liked the rest of the chapter too.

Don't worry. It'a alright, Trip. I'll be sure send your message to her in unusual way :P
And Charmaine will make her appearance too in the next installment if you're looking forward to see her :)
She is still Goodwin biggest threat anyway! Can he convert her to be his another fans and call him Handsome as Dough did ::) ?

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like it.

Aww, congratulations to Goodwin. That was very sweet! I love how light-hearted and fun this story is. :)

Yeah, happy marriage life for him. Thank you very much, Raia. I love this story too. It may be different from my usual way, but I am glad that it is stay true to the core :3

Great close-ups! I really like the way you photograph them so that they think they can't be identified. I look forward to seeing what happens when Jenni moves in.
Thank you, MarianT. I love to capture that, that was fun and really challenging.
Sure, I'll be looking forward for you to read the next cases :)

For readers. Thank you again for your visit by and reading until now. Unfortunately, I will not updating the story soon. My sister ask me to help her project. Photoshop things and really lot of them @[email protected] So yeah... It will be a delay for a moment. But, I'll update it quickly after I get my freedom as soon as possible. Well, I do that because I love my sister. I just can't turn her down (^w^)/

My Stories:

Offline karlissa

• Utter maniac
  • Occult
This story has been pretty cool so far.
My Stories, currently not updating them.

The Gothic Life
An orphan's life
Miraj's Mission

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Thank you so much, karlissa :)

Phew, I had my freedom. Case Four ready soon! I just need to focus at uploading and editing before posting ;D

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Go, University!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 08:43:43 PM »
Case Four: Go, University!

--- Author’s Note ---
So, I decided to make them go to University. This case can be say as a prologue before they go. Well, with next cases it’s will be their life in the university. About Jenni, Dough, Charmaine, Max and others. Don’t worry they will make their appearance. Because their life story are revolved around them.

Don’t forget! Their story theme song are Living In The Moment from Jason Mraz.
Thank you again for countless times Mr. A to Z. I just love this song <3

Well, for readers. Thank you again for visit by and happy reading XD

Why, hello there! Do you know who I am? No? Perfect. Because I just taking an exam for enroll to the University. I don’t want people to see I am in pathetic situation. Man, this is so hard… What is 2+2 again? :/

I know. I am not smart like that pretty boy. But, at least I can try, right? It’s doesn't hurt to try…

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: “Ohh, I just love that face. So cute. But, I am more cuter than her X3”

Today my Jenni is checking herself on the mirror. She just wonder why she is not beautiful and handsome like me :3

Jenni: “Muaccchh, you’re truly a Great Kisser. Kiss me more… Darlin’”
Goodwin: “Muaaacchh, sure. You will get unlimited kisses from me XD

Jenni had some makeover too. After her makeover done, we do kissy kissy moment again. Ohh, how I love this. I can show that I am truly a Great Kisser X3

Goodwin: “She do the laundry, mopping the floor, taking out the trash and do some cleaning. Ooh, how I love to make my hand stay clean XD”

This is her makeover. Her taste in fashion is so bad. She just look like a maid in that pose. Why don’t she consult with me first? But, oh well my Jenni still lovely anyway. Too bad that she don’t know yet about my awesomeness >:3

At Work

Goodwin: “Look! I am so cute and cool at the same times XD”

Ah, life still beautiful. I really enjoy this work. Because I can play all day!

Goodwin: “Are you going to pee? Go to bathroom already, geez O_O”

It is just me? Why is Dough acting like a Girl?! Oh, noes! I don’t want my first fan is acting girly girly like this. My reputation will be at stake DX

Goodwin: “I am still pretty even I have to remove my wig :3”

Today victims are Gala Balls and Buddy Bailey. Man, they are hopeless without me XD

Goodwin: “I am not looking good, man. Well, after this I guess I will treat myself to Spa. Pedicure & Manicure, wait for me XD”

It’s really important to make sure that nothing wrong with my pretty face. It’s a must to do after doing some heroic act X3

Next day at work

Goodwin: “Nooooooo….. :’(”

After the triumphant promotion, I see this. Darn, that woman is good. I must get him back to me at all cost! Or, I will lost my only fans that call me Handsome! :’(

Goodwin: “Even I, Goodwin Goode has his own limit…”

It’s seem he enjoy his time with that woman more instead with me. I am so sad. He only my friend beside Amy Bull. So, I going home instead, I’ll get my sushi before that for sure :’(

Home

Goodwin: “So, what is 2+2 again…? Man. I just need my calculator X3”

So, here I am. I will go to University for sure. My purpose is not for the degree. I will gather more fans there. So, when I lost Dough, I will not to sad to accept harsh and cruel reality on innocent, beautiful, cute and handsome guy like me XD.
Yay for me :3

Goodwin: “Gotta catch ‘em all! :3”

So, this is a Sim State University? Not bad. I think I will like it for the next two weeks! Well, let’s get started! Wait for me, my soon-to-be fans XD

Rotter’s POV

Sinbad: “At least the Wedding Cakes taste good.”

Hi. Sinbad here. It’s seem our house will be crowded soon.

Well… I don’t have interesting to show you.
My life, well just like that. Repetitive boring things.
But, I want to share you my creations lately.

Sinbad: “Normal Quality.”

Waffles

Sinbad: “Nice Quality”

Pumpkin Pie

Sinbad: “Normal Quality.”

Grilled Cheese

Sinbad: “Nice Quality”

And Hamburgers

I think that’s all. It’s nice that at least you can do something :)

At Gym

Sinbad: “Hey. You’re like a nice guy. Let’s be a friend.”
Buck: “I’m sorry, I don’t want to be a friend with a criminal.”

*Hot-headed, Mean Spirited and Evil traits activate and take-over.*

Sinbad: “What did you say? Say it again?”
Buck: “Criminals are just a bunch of good-for-nothing. Get lost! For I am from a Good family. I don’t want to be a part to be with someone like you!”

In a book that I read. It is say that the environment where we spend along can affect to what will become to us. I’m aware that I already fall deep into the darkness. I know that the chance is slim for me to get out alive. But, I want to come back and once again embrace the warmth of light. Several times attempt… Still no luck. I just being judged again and again. Then again, why so sad?

My advice. Don’t you dare dive into the darkness, because after you’re drowned, you’ll be on your own and your past will always haunt you whenever you go… *deep sigh*

Sinbad: “So. It’s problem for being criminal, huh? Get lost!!”
Buck: “Mommy! I want my Mommy!” *cries*

Fighting again, hurting people again. I’m not really enjoying it. I am tired actually, but he’s the one who started this. I just want to be his friend. It is too much for him? I just making an enemy again instead friend today. Well, I don’t really care anyway. I believe there are still a good people who will appreciate me as who I am.

Sinbad: “Oooh, how I miss this moment”

Despite of that. I still love to scare people, this is my favorite part to have fun. The next victim is Reene William-Brown. Hey, I just heard that she was single after divorced from his husband, Leene Smith-Jones. I don’t care what age it is as long my target is a woman. Well, I still have my chance, muahaha!.

Reene: “How dare you flirt with me! Know your worth you, ugly creature!”
Sinbad: “Ouchh…”

Drat. Even a widow rejected me. It’s seem my love story still have a long way to go… Then, again. Why so sad? There’s still plenty of fish at the sea anyway.

At Home

Sinbad: “I’ll try my best Watcher, please guide me.”

So. I decided to take this opportunity. Go to University. I want to have a degree in Art. So, I can improve my cooking quality. Cooking is Art, right? Wish me luck. Because I know that I am not that smart.

Sinbad: “…not bad with a partial scholarship. Thanks, Watcher. I'm grateful...”

So, this is University? Well… Another life begin here for the next two weeks.

Both POV

After what happened to us, we think that we should take a break for a moment. And try the new opportunity while we could afford for that. Surely a little change maybe can provide us a better life. Maybe… Regardless of that we are so happy that we can experience…

Goodwin & Sinbad: “The University Life XD / The University Life!!”

It took me surprise that Sinbad actually got that partial scholarship and Goodwin didn’t. Well, I am happy for him. He deserved that.
So, what will happen to them?

Can Goodwin gather more fans before he must deal with inevitable and heartbroken fate that Charmaine will stole his only fans?

And how Sinbad will deal with his University life? Stay tune for the next case :3

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Current Job: Fire Chief
University Degree: Technology
Notable Skills
Logic 1
Athletic 6
Handiness 9
Friends 4
Enemies 0

Sinbad Rotter
Current Job: Gateway Driver
University Degree: Art
Notable Skills
Athletic 8
Cooking 7
Painting 3
Friends 3
Enemies 7

Last Case: Sinbad Help, Goodwin in Action | Next Case: Two Weeks at University - First Weeks

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Two Weeks at University - First Weeks
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 04:19:14 AM »
Case Five: Two Weeks At University – First Weeks

--- Author’s Note ---
Okay, I just don’t want to make them long enough to be there. Two cases should do it. Well, University is interesting for taking a break but their life story was not there. Twinbrook are their home! So, I will make their story in two cases (because one case is not enough) before they came back into the real world again. Enjoy their life in University :3

From this case and next case. I wouldn't remind you anymore, you already know their theme song right? I’m still listening that while writing this chapter. Click here, for their story theme song. Thank you Jason Mraz XD

For readers, thank you for always visit by and happy reading!

Guess Who Corner! (Because, our main characters taking a break for a moment)

If you’re truly a Twinbrooker’s, you should knew about these Sims. Well, have fun guessing them.

Do you know who is he?  He lives with his two room mate. They are so proud about High-Tech things.

Do you recognize whose style it is? She has a Lifetime Wishes for being a Fashion Phenomenon. She was a friend of Jenni, Goodwin and Sinbad.

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: “I am so awesome XD”

Why, hello there! Do you recognize who I am? No? Perfect. I just had some makeover! This is my new looks at University.

Wade: “Remember student. This is will be on exam. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.”

This ugly creature is my Professor at Technology degree, his name is Wade Anthony. That’s fine. Because of his ugliness, I can be seen more beautiful to others. Yay for me for being beautiful X3

His lecture remind me a lot of Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Not bad, as I am a big fans of him :3

Goodwin: “This Key Lime Pie is taste good. Rotter is good. Too bad that the fact can’t be denied! I am still more handsome XD”

Rotter still with me. He said to me that he want to paint something like Sima Lisa thing. Well, good luck on that. Too bad that you don’t ask me to be your model. I am more beautiful you know X3

Well, we even not a friend yet, but our relationship are much better.

Goodwin: “But, I have a reputation to keep on. I must keep the first impression that I was smart. So everyone will be my fans in no time X3”

Class is so meh… I prefer to streak around instead being in this place.

Goodwin: “Prof, why CD is so shiny? So colorful? And the more important is why that thing is so beautiful like me? I don’t understand…”

So, I decided to asked question to the professor. To keep me stay sane :3

Goodwin: “Hello, Prof. Wade. I am handsome, I am beautiful, I am Goode Goodwin. Pleased to meet you. Call me handsome and I will be your Best Friend Forever XD”
Wade: “Well, hello then, Handsome. If that pleased you.”
Goodwin: “Yay! I have my second fans XD”
Wade: “Come inside, Goode. Is there something that you need for?”

Well, I want an easy mark. Degree is not my objective but I don’t want to be the worst. So, I try to make him my second fans! I heard the rumor if I try to get close with a Professor, I will get a good mark. Genius plan, huh :3

Goodwin: “Now, I must think. How to convert them all to be my fans.”

I don’t have a friend here beside Professor Wade. It’s fun when we hanging out together. We watch TV and it’s a Soap Opera at Professor Wade home with everyone-that-not-important-as-me XD

Goodwin: “So awesome, so cute, so sexy and so irreplaceable. Oh, the woes of being beautiful XD”

I love being here. University is so much fun! I get new toys to play and I am look so awesome.

Goodwin: “Okay. Be-my-fans program has been activated. Let’s see…”

I do love Technology! This machine is so awesome to convert more fans and I still can keep up my performance meter anyway. Awesome :3

Goodwin: “I am so awesome programming activated”

Not only that! This machine can make me more awesome than I am before with Self-Suggestion feature. I wonder how long that it will takes to reach subconscious? I can’t wait to be more awesome than I am now XD

Goodwin: “Okay, what it is again? Spock vaporized what? \(@[email protected])/”

Tomorrow will be the exam. I must study, being with Professor alone can’t guaranteed a good mark. The other reason is because that I am so awesome, I believe that I can handle something un-awesome like this. Wish me luck then and I will be your Best Friend Forever :3

Rotter’s POV

Sinbad: “Much better.”

At least, this is more proper. Oh, a stalker reader? Hello there, Sinbad here. I just do some makeover. I want to dress more properly while at University. So here I am with my new looks.

Madeleine: “Student, if you don’t understand. Please don’t ask.”

This is my Professor in art Degree. Madeleine Noetal is the name.

Sinbad: “Hello, Alfred Alfred”
Alfred: “Who are you?”
Sinbad: “A fans. I’ve been reading your story.”
Alfred: “Huh? What story?”

I love to meet new people.

Sinbad: “That was funny while playing paper-rock-scissor He was scared, muahaha.”

And this is Che. Che Justice. He is my friend and my classmate. He is good…

Sinbad: “Too hard. I don’t understand.”

Being in class is too much for me. Fortunately, Che with me. I am not alone.

Sinbad: “So hard…”

I’m not that smart. But, at least I can try…

Sinbad: “This  is cool”

I love Street Art, because I ever living at the street before. You know, homeless thing. So, nostalgic.

Sinbad: “I am Dani S.B. Pleased to meet you.”
Ladies 1: “Oh, hey. Nice to meet you Dani. So, where do you came from?”
Sinbad: “I am Dani S.B. Pleased to meet you”
Ladies 2: “Hello, Dani.”
Ladies 1: “Hey, you ignore me!”
Sinbad: “I am Dani S.B. Pleased to meet you.”
Ladies 3: “Pleased to meet you too, Dani.”
Sinbad: “Hello, Professor. This is Dani, pleased to meet you.”
Professor: “No. You’re Sinbad.”
Ladies 1: “Hey, Dani. Ignore her. She had wrinkles. Look at me. I am naked”
Sinbad: “…♫” *whistles*

I love University. So many beautiful ladies. And naked woman running around freely. Rare scenery back home.

Sinbad: “This is my professor and she is naked. What a beautiful scenery…” *drool*

You can see naked woman for free, just say the magical word: for art.

Sinbad: Well, we go to diner and bowling alley all day.”

University is so much fun! Especially when hanging around with friend.

Sinbad: “To celebrate our friendship”

Okay. Excuse me, I am drawing Che naked to celebrate our moment together. Naked is Sinbad way to celebrate somethin’

Both POV

It’s nearly a week that we stayed at University. That was so many fun experience that we could get here instead at our hometown. Tomorrow will be the exam. This will decide each fate of us. So, readers. We need your support and prayer…

Goodwin & Sinbad: “Wish me luck XD / Wish me luck… :)

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Notable Skills
Logic 2
Athletic 6
Handiness 9
Friends 5
Enemies 0

Sinbad Rotter
Notable Skills
Athletic 8
Cooking 8
Painting 3
Street Art 2
Friends 5
Enemies 7

Last Case: Go, University! | Next Case: Two Weeks at University - Last Weeks

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Two Weeks at University - Last Weeks
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57:57 AM »
Case Six: Two Weeks At University – Last Weeks

--- Author’s Note ---

I really love to play this family. Well, I am playing this without do anything like use cheats or mods. For trigger some specific event, I do that after I finally saved the game. So, that will not affect the actual game-play. Too bad that Goodwin is more happy than Sinbad. Well he’s already had 40.000+ happiness point while Sinbad only 20.000+. I don’t have a plan to change their traits, they must stay true to their core and I don’t have a plan to buy any Lifetime Rewards either. The total Lifetime Happiness Point will be included when all the cases are completed :)

Recently, I listening so many songs that I never heard before on Youtube. That was interesting! Several ideas just appear and need to be realized. But, I am aware that trending musics are not my things. To be honest, I much more interested into oldies, lol. The more older the song is the more I like that song. Weird. For example it’s like 30’s song: Three Little Words. So nostalgic, so relaxing and calm. The lyrics are so simple, but very deep. I am not even born at that era yet!

I’m sorry for the late update. Well, that because I can’t trigger the happy moment for this story. If I force to update this story anyway it will be rather dull. I am not happy for these days, real world made me stressed out. But, I’m glad that was over. Well, that just another Author’s rambling. Hope that you don’t mind.

Click here for their story theme song. Thanks Mr. A to Z.

For this case, I suggest you listening Home. Doesn't have anything to do with the story but to add more feel about them who missing Twinbrook. Especially Goodwin who miss Jenni and his nooboo while at University. Any version is okay! Here you can listening Michael Bublé or Blake Shelton version. I love both version but if you asking my opinion, Blake Shelton version is much better (for me). If you want both version (where they singing together and it's live!) just click here. I recommend to listen each version before listening both version.

For reader, thank you for always visit by. Just looking at view counts make me happy!
Happy reading then! :3

Guess Who Corner! (They are too lazy to show off while at University)

Do you know who he is? He’s currently single after divorced but he still living together with his ex-wife. He had one daughter.

Do you know who he is? He is rather a skinny fellow and his other name is “Warz Lordz”.

Goode’s POV

Goodwin: “I wouldn't be use my true name. Because I am too awesome to be known ”

Why, hello there. It’s been a long time isn’t it? Well, I’m having so much fun while at University. So, I am quite busy here for being studious and gathering fans. If you do wonder what I am doing right now. I am chatting with my chat buddy, Andi.

Goodwin: “I am so awesome and I knew it! XD”

Well, dear fans. I’m happy to announce that I am passed all the exams with flying colors! Hard work really pay off after all. Three exams at one day is nothing for the awesome me X3

Two Sim Days Later

Sinbad: “Sinbad Rotter giving a lecture? Unbelievable… This gonna be a hint for the end of the world!”

Today. Unbelievable! What is he doing in my class? Do he ever known that his ugliness will bring more beautifulness to me? X3

Goodwin: “I am still beautiful while I am sleeping. Sleeping beauty I am XD”

Well, he is not important anyway. Because I am still the main character. And you already know about that since my first debut anyway XD

At least I can get myself to a dreamy land. Life has been rough too on University. Well, didn't have enough sleep for being study too hard. I’m afraid that will trigger wrinkles so soon. Oh, how do I miss my Jenni after near two weeks at University.

The recent news that I got from her. She said to me that our nooboo has been born and turned to be a cute toddler named Stacey. I guess that I am a Daddy now. No, an awesome Daddy!

Goodwin: “The topic is irrelevant for Technology student like me. Isn't he in Art degree? Why he is here anyway? Where is Professor Wade as my lecturer? It’s a first time that I miss him so much :(

He talking about rubbish. I am too awesome for this >:3

Wade: “Remember student. Sinbad is one of student with honor, he make the Dean List anyway so that is the reason why I bring him here. I want you too learn something from him. Well, what is he saying today will be on exam. Remember that.”

Drat.

Goodwin: “Okay then. It’s because that I have no choice, I have my reputation to keep up. So, my fans will not disappointed with me  :(

I guess that I have no choice. Oh… The woes for someone beautiful like me listening not-beautiful things… I must do my usual Self-Suggestion program after this. My brain must be cleaned :3

Dorm

Woman: “Hi, handsome.”
Goodwin: “Hi, dear fans. My apologies. The awesome me still studying right now, can you wait later? Pretty please?” (Who this ugly woman? Can she dress more proper? Geez, for The Watcher’s sake! Woman these day, aren’t they not ashamed lurking around just in bikini like that?)
Woman: “Okay then. Maybe I can wait while eating this yummy Lobster Thermidor.”

5 Sims Minutes Later

Woman: “Hey…”
Goodwin: “…Yes?” (What?) * slightly annoyed*
Woman: “Do you mind if we going out… Well, to be blunt. Let’s have a date! You’re quite handsome fella and I love that… Maybe… We destined to be together like Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor… *blushing* So.., What do you think?”
Goodwin: “I’m sorry. But, I am already taken, dear fans. For I am a married man and I must stay faithful because I already made an oath with another part of my soul, just want to let you know” (Jenni is the one for me and you’re just nothing like her! Go away from my life!) *sparkles*
Woman: “Drat. Why handsome men always taken and ugly men still lurking around.”

And why there is a half-naked woman sit beside me? :(

The Graduation Day

Goodwin: “I… I can’t believe this…  Is this a dream? \(O_O)/”

Tell me Watcher, if this is only a dream. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this… \(O_O)/

Goodwin: “Thank you for your teaching all this time, Professor Wade.”
Wade: “You’re welcome, Goode.”
Goodwin: “I guess, I will be going home. This is a goodbye from me.”
Wade: “Take care yourself, then.”
Goodwin: “Will you come over to Twinbrook if I invited you, Prof?”
Wade: “Sure. If I have a spare time”
Goodwin: “Good, I’ll be waiting you there then. And I’m sorry…”
Wade: “What’s wrong?”
Goodwin: “For being too awesome! XD”

Well, whatever the result is, I am grateful. Professor Wade is the only friend that I have here and too bad he can’t be converted to be my fan. I’m failed to gather fans here either, maybe better luck for me at Twinbrook. At last I want to say a goodbye before I’m going back to Twinbrook. I will be missed you and your ugliness that make me so beautiful, Prof XD

After Graduation Ceremony

Goodwin: “Behold my fans, this is a rare scene because I am naked! Wheeeee XD”

Well, like Rotter. I guess I can do streaking to celebrate this day. This is the last day at University after all :3

Rotter’s POV

Sinbad: “She said that she has a problem at school. Three days left before she’s grown up into a Teenager and she still stuck at grade C. The problem is because of the Snow Day that always occur everyday. Now she only has two days left at school. A chance to make it A only at Friday and Monday (the time that she will age up). She said that she will working hard for that and ask her Uncle Erik to tutor her Logic skill for 5 levels or more.”

When I have a free time at University. I’m chatting with Diana. I’m hope and pray that everything will be okay for her. Ooo, Watcher please hear my plea, give her a miracle. So, she can choose her own trait later…

Sinbad: “Studying all day didn't make me feel much better either.”

I’m glad that I’m passing the exams... Three exams in one day make me so tired, so I’m passing too at the street. This is not cool… really.

Two Sim Days Later

Sinbad: “It seems that some people are more interested looking at the streaker than the lecturer.”

Classes become so much boring. I prefer to do streaking instead. Streaking is more fun!

Sinbad: “Hello, student. I am Dani S.B. I will be your lecturer today as Professor Wade request.”
Student: “Boohoo… This gonna be boring. Look at his face, he’s look stupid.”
Sinbad: “W-Well, please correct me if I wrong. There’s a  story in Pleasantview. Angela is Lilith twin. They hated each other. Angela is good. Lilith is bad. Both of them have a boyfriend. Angela has Dustin Broke and Lilith has Dirk Dreamer. Daniel Pleasant cheating over Kalylyn Langeraak the maid and his wife Mary-Sue want a divorce when she see Daniel woohoo’ed with Kalylyn the maid in their bedroom.”
Student: “Wow! This is so much interesting, Dani! We are wrong about you! Tell us more!”
Sinbad: “Okay, then. Wait for a moment...”

Yesterday, Professor Wade asking me to come to his class. He said to me that he want me to give the lecture. I’m quite confused and nervous, but I’ll do my best.

Sinbad: “Do you know that Bella Bachelor is eventually will be abducted by Alien? She will taken away to Strangetown. And Dina Caliente who eventually married Michael Bachelor before, will marry Mortimer Goth for his money after Michael’s death? And Cassandra Goth will be left in Altar by Don Lothario?”

Presentation is so much fun! I’m glad that the lecture going well.  Thanks Watcher… I’m grateful...

Sinbad: “Remember! Naked is Sinbad way to celebrate somethin’. If others do that, that is a plagiarism.”
Goodwin: “Okay, I am totally lost. This is really a lecture or a Gossip section? Drat. My grade is totally depend on this rubbish alone. And I bet that Rotter will forget soon what he talking about anyway. No help either. Oh, Watcher in Heaven, please give me Your strength…”

The lecture is successful. So, I will celebrate it again in my own way.

The Graduation Day

Sinbad: “Let see…”

So, this is my report card, huh…

Sinbad: “I am happy.”

I can’t describe my happiness with a word alone. I’m glad that I can graduated soon.

And I will meet two of my friend here before I’m going home

Sinbad: “Thank you, Professor Madeleine.”
Madeleine: “You’re welcome, Sinbad. Congratulation for your graduation, my dear. You’re working hard even that you’re not smart, I am very proud of you.”
Sinbad: “I guess this is the goodbye then. Take care, Prof. Thank you for not judging me.”
Madeleine: “I hope that you can be a Cooks that you longing for, my dear. Take care yourself too. Remember, when the time is right, it’s your time to shine again through the darkness.”
Sinbad: “I don’t understand. But, I will be the Cooks. Just wait and see.”
Madeleine: “Remember, Dear. You’re not alone. You have me if you want share something. Don’t keep it for yourself okay. That is not good for your well-being.”

Professor Madeleine is like a mother. I wish that she is my mother. I don’t have a mother and father anymore. They were abandoned me when I was a nooboo. Thankfully to a kind Granny that let me stay. But, when I was five, she was passing away. And so, I lived alone in the street, homeless. Struggling to keep on living on a hard way and I didn't have my chance to get proper education, that’s why that I am not smart. I guess that maybe I am an illegitimate/unwanted child or something…

Next, I visit Che house…

Che: “Hey, man! How it is going?”
Sinbad: “Good, Che. I am graduating today.”
Che: “Well, that’s good to hear buddy. I am graduating too today”
Sinbad: “Really? Congratulation.”
Che: “So, you’re going home today eh? Gonna miss you so much buddy!”
Sinbad: “Me too. I hope that you can visit Twinbrook someday.”
Che: “Sure, I’ll be loved too. I will miss our crazy time together!”
Sinbad: “Thanks”

Che is a good friend. I am glad that I’m able to meet him. He’s another people who doesn’t mind about my criminal life.

After Graduation Ceremony

Sinbad: “Hooray! I can back home after this.”

Remember, Naked is Sinbad way to celebrate somethin’. And I am the main character here, see no other. That is Goode who follow me.

Both POV

Ah, at last our time at University are finally over. We having fun there and each of us struggle so much. We really miss our Twinbrook. You know, our lives are not here, but in Twinbrook. Twinbrook are our hometown anyway. Well, see you again then in the next cases. We glad that we finally graduated!

Goodwin & Sinbad: “Victory :3 / Victory!”

What will Stacey look like? What will happen after they graduated from University? Check this out on the next cases!
There's a lot stories that not unfold yet. Stay tune :3

Current Stats

Goode Goodwin
Grade: A
Notable Skills
Logic 3
Athletic 7
Handiness 10
Friends 5
Enemies 0

Sinbad Rotter
Grade: A
Notable Skills
Athletic 8
Charisma 2
Cooking 10
Street Art 4
Painting 4
Friends 5
Enemies 7

Last Case: Two Weeks at University - First Weeks | Extra Case: Untold University Life | Next Case: Past, Reason and Untold Stories

My Stories:

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
I've been reading since the beginning and been enjoying reading about Sinbad and Goodwin's adventures! Can't wait for more.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
I've been reading since the beginning and been enjoying reading about Sinbad and Goodwin's adventures! Can't wait for more.

Thank you, Gogowars! That make me so happy (^w^)/
Don't worry. There will be more of them, just wait when the time is come.

Well, I will have no update yet. But, I will includes an extra while these two at University here soon :)

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
TWaU - Extra Section
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
Two Weeks at University -- Extra Section

Out-takes and Behind-the-Scene things

As the title say, this will be an extra section where numerous unused pictures will be posted. This will be an additional information to the story itself. I hope that you’ll enjoy this too as I do. No story, just author commentary describe what happened in the game.

Even Sinbad had experienced the failure moments again. That was a Veggie Burger and Goodwin wonder who the one order these mysterious food. He decided to walk away after all. That was too scary for him, even that he is a brave Sim :P

Sinbad has a happy time with his friend Che. This is his first encounter. I’m kinda fond of Che too. He is look so cool (for me)!

Goodwin is kinda jealous, because he didn’t has any friend yet. I really want to put this into the story, but just no. Well this is occur before he met Professor Wade :P

Derek Khan burn the stove! That time the household funds are so tight. It’s about §1000. Well, yeah they are poor. But, after being Dean List they become rich in no time! Well, I am collected around §40.000 simoleons after that. (§5000 each per day) So, they can move into a better home when the family is growing. I don’t have a plan to use any rewards anyway.

Well, Sinbad is still Sinbad. He still have an eye for a nice thing.

Too bad that Sinbad is rejected again. I don’t want to put this in the story, that was too sad! Well, unlike other Simmer. I don’t want easy thing happen for my Sims for reaching something. They must through a hard work! Because the things that we made through an effort made us proud and appreciate for what we are doing anyway. I always remind this to myself.

Che and Goodwin didn’t get along well like Che and Sinbad. They are not destined to be a friend I wonder.

Goodwin really have a fun time at University. He can be seen around playing around. He’s really smart (he doesn't even has a Genius traits) unlike Sinbad. So more time for him to play instead study. What a lucky guy!

It’s turned out that Madeleine has an Insane trait.

Days in University was so rough for Sinbad. This was when he taking a break before the next exam. Just nap for 20 Sim Minutes. He’s trying hard enough over reaching his own limit. He is not smart, but he can achieve that if he try. Glad for him.

Sinbad still love scaring people, at this case his professor Madeleine. He is the only male that invited into female only party. That was clever huh. Unfortunately no one interested in him. His true love somewhere in Twinbrook after all.

And of course he love to see more naked woman in this party, in this case look at ladies 1. If you forget you can check case five. That was the same lady that Sinbad ignored.

Lobster Thermidor is his latest creation. He already reaching level 10 cooking and the food quality is Great. Glad for him, but I didn’t have a plan to buy Lifetime Reward related. He must reach Perfect with his own strength!

Well, Goodwin usually spend his time playing billiard with his roommate. Too bad that he can’t convert them all to be his fans. Well, at least that he’s enjoying his moment there.If you wonder who is there. That was Anoki Moon and Tiberius Willard.

Goodwin rejected Sinbad idea for naked sketch pose. Well, they didn't even a friend yet! That was reasonable.

Che too was graduated! He seems so happy.

Their story at University will be over. Let this be their precious memories!

Oh, yes.

Natural Cook is assigned for Sinbad. This is related for the job that I want for him. At least after he is achieved his lifetime wishes first.

Proper is assigned to Goodwin.

These traits will bring more addition into the storyline. Good news for Goodwin fans, he will be seen more elegance and well-mannered in later cases. And he will actually have his true fans even without seeking them like in previous cases. Well, he will be changed somehow, so you will be missed him that you known before. You know changes itself need a progress, that will also work with our Goodwin here, before he become someone that really something, live up his true story :3

If you wonder about my game setting and my own rules in this story. Here you go…

My Game Setting
Freewill: High
Supernatural Control
No Supernaturals, Celebrity allowed and All Seasons.

My Own Rules
Cheats: Not allowed. Used only for specific scene purpose. Usually just storytelling related cheats. Save the game before that, so this is will not harm the actual gameplay.
Lifetime Reward: Not allowed
Lifetime Wishes: Optional. But cannot be changed. Either, completed it or leave it alone.
Lifetime Happiness: Must have around a Medium or a Large Tombstone. The more the better.
Traits: Not allowed to changed. Stay true to the core. But, added traits via Social Group and University is okay
Mods: Not allowed.
Vacation: Allowed.
Store Items: Allowed, but life-extending related banned.
Others: Ambrosia and Life-extend related are not allowed. Social Networking Skills and Elixirs that control friendship level not allowed.  Must be natural and take a lot of effort.
Stories: Usually follow the real background story for the Sims that I am control and I will tell their story with my own way. I follow the story through the screenshot that was taken in the game and that is actually what happened in the game. Other than that see cheats section.

And this is a collection of Sinbad arts.

Sketch

Professor Madeleine.

A Girl?

Lips and bubbles?

Giraffe?

Granny? Or Professor Madeleine herself? *laugh*

His drawing improves over time. And this is the last creation of his Sketch.

Street Arts
I know nothing about street art, so just ignore my silly comment ;D

What is this?

Kinda cool, really.

I guess that's all that I have. There is still more of screenie but nah... Until next case then :)

My Stories:

Louise56

I enjoy reading your story very much. I love the last screen shots. :) I can't wait for a proper Goodwin.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
I just got caught up.  You take very good screenshots, with lots of expressions.  Sinbad is my favorite, I love how he keeps trying so hard.  Can't wait for more!

anything