Author Topic: Goth Manor Resort  (Read 7666 times)

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
Re: Goth Manor Resort
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 02:23:48 AM »
Hi Joria I love this  ;D,have downloaded it and recommended it on Sims Community I have also done a friend request (monicaofthereds) hope that's ok?

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 06:30:08 AM »
I too have been disappointed with Bonehilda, but not just on a commercial lot, but also a residential lot. I ended up deleting her on my own Sim's home because all she did all day was play hopscotch. And if I deleted the hopscotch, she'd only do something else instead. Got annoying. Shame really because she can be useful when she tries.
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline zoldos

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 09:49:53 AM »
Yes, you could move a family into it.  Just take the vip off the bedroom doors.  There is a master bedroom suite with attached nursery, a teen room, a blue adult room, a pink girls room and one other adult room.  All are ensuite.  If you want to have a washe/dryer I would suggest putting it in the area by the second floor stairs.  I originally had one there but not necessary for a resort so removed it.

To place this lot in the game you have to have Island Paradise.  Then you need a 60 x 60, or 64x64 lot.  If you put it in Sunset Valley you just need to bulldoze the original Goth Manor then change it from residence to resort and place the resort lot there.  It's what I did.   Making a lot "resort" means the game will recognize any building you put on it as resort as long as there is a resort tower there.

I only have Pets and Riverview.  I've actually downloaded an alternate mansion for my Sim family. But I appreciate all your work!! :D
-=VexCor Forums - Youtubers, Gamers, & More!=-

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 07:18:33 PM »
Hi Joria I love this  ;D,have downloaded it and recommended it on Sims Community I have also done a friend request (monicaofthereds) hope that's ok?

Absolutely ok.  Friended you today.

I only have Pets and Riverview.  I've actually downloaded an alternate mansion for my Sim family. But I appreciate all your work!! :D

The only reason you would need Island Paradise is so you would have a resort instead of a huge, mansion home.  I've got it listed in the swap shop as just Goth Manor, a home, instead of Goth Manor Resort.  I personally like it better as a home.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline zoldos

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
Oh cool, okay.  It will be perfect for my new "evil genius" Sim.  :D
-=VexCor Forums - Youtubers, Gamers, & More!=-

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 03:12:04 PM »
    Absolutely ok.  Friended you today
Thanks Joria  ;D

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 04:36:14 AM »
You just made my day. Thanks for sharing.  :-*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.