Author Topic: Down and Out in Bridgeport  (Read 2291 times)

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Down and Out in Bridgeport
« on: May 05, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »

Eva: Oh my Watcher!! What is this? What's happened to me? Where's my hairstyle? My Clothes... Ughh I look Poor! Were am I? *looks around spies street signs and high-rise buildings* Looks like Bridgeport... But why am I here? Last thing I remember was coming back AL Simhara and then nothing back to the bin.... *looks at hands and screams* Wait one hot minute, I'm a KID again?
Watcher: You rang my child?
Eva: *looking around then looks up* Who...Who... Who said that?

Watcher: I did silly girl. I'm the watcher. You can call me Taee'.
Eva: *sobs and screams* Why am I here? What happened to Momma?
Taee': I have chosen you Eva Humarian to take the task of rising from the ashes and becoming the Phoenix.
Eva: *crosses arms and rolls eyes* I wont and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!
Taee: Well... I could but some one else wants to be your guide some one you know very well... *Soft clearing of the throat*
Momma: You can do this sweeting... I know you can. You must.

Eva: *Eyes wide and glistening with tears* Momma? But Momma I'm poor. Why must I do this and who is this man? He's creepy. *shudders*

Momma: *Soft chuckle* Yes sweeting he is but that is my brother. His name is Hank Morgan... *blushes* I never talked about him because he's creepy and chooses to live in a park he converted into a living quarters to save money which he has none. His traits are
Slob, Mean, Grumpy, Inappropriate, and... dislikes Children. Dont look for love or emotions from him he can only be mean to you sweeting. 
This is your task baby- You are to get good grades as a child. you cannot buy or own anything other than a sleeping bag until you age up. In your teen years you MUST take a part-time job, keep a B average, and score high enough on your college entrance exam to receive a scholarship to UNI. These are the only things you may buy- You can Purchase a Multi-tab 6000 for skilling and reading books, and a sketch pad. Nothing more Eva... You must remember this or you will fail your task. Once you are a Young adult, you have Two choices- Kick Hank out or you move out. After that's done you must enroll in UNI and earn One degree, Reach the top of One social group, and Be On the deans list before you graduate. After that, Life's up to you. One of the Social groups will offer you a special job from which you can take and excell at. Your Life time wish must beSwimming In Cash. Good luck sweeting. I will be watching. I love you and I'm sorry I can't be there to help you... Be good and stay out of Hank's way.
Taee': I'll be watching to chic... now lets get this challenge on the road!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Down and Out in Bridgeport
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:58:54 AM »
This is a really neat challenge and an interesting recycling of Eva and Momma.  Of course, I'd prefer Summer, but Eva's still cool.  I'll definitely be reading and cheering her on.  Hank is a creeper!  Way to get the desired effect!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:24:49 PM »
This is a really neat challenge and an interesting recycling of Eva and Momma.  Of course, I'd prefer Summer, but Eva's still cool.  I'll definitely be reading and cheering her on.  Hank is a creeper!  Way to get the desired effect!
Thanks pippin. Actually want to use Summer for the Who's your daddy challenge! I feel like with her set of skills (green thumb, eco-friendly, ect) that this would be a better suited challenge for her! I really tried to make Hank as creepy as I could. Lol he gave me the heebie jebbies to.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:38:21 PM »
Umm... The thing that I have on my mind. What happened to the other story?

Other than that.

This is a neat challenge, shaunta! I really want to participate too! But, I'm afraid I can't handle too many stories at once ;D
I think this will be great challenge for Igor, hoho...

I'll be reading this. Good luck okay!

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 08:54:36 AM »
Umm... The thing that I have on my mind. What happened to the other story?

Other than that.

This is a neat challenge, shaunta! I really want to participate too! But, I'm afraid I can't handle too many stories at once ;D
I think this will be great challenge for Igor, hoho...

I'll be reading this. Good luck okay!

I havent given up on my Young ladies Eld. I'm gonna play both simultaneously. O_o gonna be a challenge in its self! but, fun none the less.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
I havent given up on my Young ladies Eld. I'm gonna play both simultaneously. O_o gonna be a challenge in its self! but, fun none the less.

I'm glad to hear that, shaunta! I can see the housewives again in action soon! And Momma XD
Good luck okay! I pray that you attempt both will be successful!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
what's her shirt from?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.