Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 4  (Read 17989 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 4
« on: June 06, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
A New Introduction

Our heroine embarks on a new adventure today. She must prove her greatness to her ancestors and this is her task: to become and then raise seven generations of immortals. If she cannot achieve this task, she will remain immortal forever and never reunite with her ancestors before her. There will be many challenges along the way. Betrayal will accompany love, success will triumph over doubt, and heartbreak will follow this family to the end. Our founder is confident but also intelligent. Confidence can only go so far without the love and support of others. As she overlooks her vast amount of land, she realizes the emptiness must be filled.

Our story will begin soon enough... for round two.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty 2
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 10:34:37 PM »
Chapter List

Ch. 1: Bad Omens
Ch. 2: The Good and the Bad
Ch. 3: Just Chillin' and Skillin'
Ch. 4: Blossoming Buds

Pocahontas
  • Traits: Green Thumb, Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, Animal Lover, and Loves the Heat

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 08:39:13 AM »
Pretty sure I can guess who the feet belong to! ;) Great introduction! :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 08:50:23 AM »
Add Bookmark ...done !   ;D
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 09:45:36 AM »
Woo! I can't wait for this one!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
Pretty sure I can guess who the feet belong to! ;) Great introduction! :)

I just felt it was only right to start with this princess, since the last one had to end.

Add Bookmark ...done !   ;D
Woo! I can't wait for this one!

Thanks, guys! :)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 1
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 12:35:20 AM »
Ch. 1: Bad Omens

Pocahontas found herself speaking to Grandmother Willow. She was the one who gave Pocahontas the task of immortality.

"But Grandmother Willow, why this task?" asked Pocahontas. "Is there no other way I can prove myself to my ancestors?"

Grandmother Willow smiled and said, "In order to acheive immortality in death, you must first acheive it in life. Don't be so wary, child. I have confidence in you."

"I have confidence in myself as well," replied Pocahontas, "but I can't say the same for those who will come after me. How can I guarantee their success? My ancestors' respect depends on them, not me."

"Oh, Pocahontas. You don't realize just how important you are in this task. As I will guide you, you will guide them," said Grandmother Willow. "Now go on. You must take on this challenge and believe in yourself and your descendents!"

Her wrinkly, smiling face disappeared into the bark, leaving Pocahontas to decide her next move on her own. She had no idea what was in store for her, nor could she have known.

The empty lot before her was desolate. She needed to find a husband to help her in her task. But to which man could she trust her future? She decided to go and meet the neighbors. Maybe someone intelligent and handsome lived nearby.

Before setting off, Pocahontas fed Meeko a treat and then let him do his kitty-racoon thang.

Pocahontas took off down the road, and one of the first people she met was Ana Buznik. They really hit it off.

After getting to know Ana some more, Pocahontas decided she could use a roomate. Ana could help her with her tasks and Pocahontas could help with raising her child, Alen. Pocahontas did love children. Alen seemed to enjoy Pocahontas's company as well.

Pocahontas soon left to go back to her lot. She started to call Ana to come over to explain what the details of her moving in would be, and Pocahontas hoped she would accept. For some reason, though, Pocahontas couldn't shake the feeling of doubt. What if she said no? Ana seemed like a wonderful, capable woman. Pocahontas felt she could trust her.

She called anyways, and Ana and Alen soon showed up. They had no idea what was coming.

It was late into the night, and it was a full moon, no less. While Pocahontas was going over to Ana to chat, a zombie spawned out of the ground! Normally, zombies are a thing of which to be terrified. This one however... just stood there all night.

At least one horrific event was out of the way. Things should have been fine then, right? Surely, Pocahontas could finally ask Ana if she was willing to help. Pocahontas had barely gotten her secret out of her mouth when suddenly, the sky darkened.

A meteor? Are you serious! Get out of the way, girls! Let that second zombie take the crash!

Pocahontas soon ran to the other end of her lot, but poor Ana and Alen were still within lethal distance of the meteor. "This way!" cried Pocahontas. "A meteor is about to land! Don't put Alen down!"

Pocahontas didn't know what Ana was thinking, leaving her baby boy to be hit by the meteor! She ran to the rescue, hoping to save Alen in time. She was almost there. She was so close. He was within arm's reach! Alas, she was too late.

Grim had appeared to take a soul.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 12:57:53 AM »
Oh, no! Can toddlers even die? If they can, my guess is that METEOR would be the only way for that to happen.

Or was it just the second zombie?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 05:46:03 AM »
Oh no....I can't believe this sort of thing could actually happen . I really hope Pocahontas got there in time to rescue Alen . That was a great start , looking forward to the next update .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 05:55:44 AM »
Oh wow, now that is one start to a Dynasty! I've never had a meteor, but for one on the first night.. Yikes! Great chapter!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 10:18:27 AM »
Everybody, let me just say that this was the craziest start I've EVER had in a sims game. It gets even better, too. :)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 10:47:08 AM »
I'll be watching you, Disney Princesses. Me and my cadre of Hook, Maleficent, Hades, and so on.

I'm willing to bet it was Ana, as far as I know, the meteor's shadow is only about half as big as its kill distance.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 2
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 07:59:40 PM »
Ch. 2: The Good and the Bad

Unbelieveably, those who had become close to Pocahontas in such a short time were very much alive.

They were in shambles, though. Before Grim appeared to claim the second zombie, the entire lot set aflame.

Ana and Pocahontas teamed up and tackled the flames, especially the ones that got close to little Alen, who seemed oblivious to the whole thing. Maybe he was just one brave toddler.

The fire department was the least amount of helpful and the girls had extinguished all flames before their arrival, much to everyone's relief. Needless to say, Ana was furious with her experience on Pocahontas's land. A meteor had nearly killed her child! She promptly left, taking Alen with her. Pocahontas was sure she would never see Ana again.

Pocahontas had just about given up on the day when suddenly, a strange, glittering light appeared in the air.

Was it one of her ancestors? Had she failed her challenge already? She had to find out.

It turned out to be a harmless 'ole alien abduction. Pocahontas remained unconscious for the whole voyage and was never able to remember what had occurred on the spaceship. Exhausted by the day's events, she curled up in her sleeping bag. Soon after falling asleep, another zombie appeared. He was rather creepy, and just stood over her all night long.

Pocahontas's first day in Union Cove had finally, finally come to an end.

The next morning, she was still penniless and rather scared. She had never experienced such fear before. Zombies, meteors, and aliens? Were these the trials that she was to face for seven generations? Why had Grandmother Willow not prepared her for this insanity? Pocahontas needed help, and there was only one person she could ask.

Pocahontas could tell Ana wasn't pleased with her appearance on her doorstep. Neither of them had gotten the chance to clean up from the meteor crash. She felt it was time to confess everything to Ana and tell her what was going on. She needed help and desperately so. Ana was a local and in this strange land, Pocahontas wanted someone who knew it and who she could depend on. Not many people would have helped extinguish her home lot. Most would have taken their child and high-tailed it out of there.

After explaining the alien abduction as best she could, Ana wasn't even skeptical. The rule of threes seemed to have its place everywhere. After some consideration, she said, "You attract disasters, but I feel I have to help you. You tried to rescue my son and that means a lot to me. If I don't help you out after that, no one will, and you need all the help you can get. Let's go..."

She quickly regretted her decision.

With the addition of Ana and Alen came Mia, their cat. Now Meeko could have a female feline friend.

Pocahontas soon set out to gather fruits and vegetables. She did have a garden to get building.

While out, she met a certain someone and invited him back to her home.

Sparks immediately started flying between Pocahontas and Peregrine Pickle. The two of them were sure their romance was meant to be. They became wedded right there on the spot that day. Perhaps their choices were less their own than they realized.

Last but not least, with Peregrine came Grace, and the family was finally complete.

Now, they only needed to conquer the challenges ahead.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 08:50:45 PM »
What a crazy begging. How did the fire start?

I don't want to be a party pooper but did you make meeko in CAS along with the founder. Because I think when you start you can only start with a founder.

I just wanted to make sure before you got to far it :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 08:52:55 PM »
You can start straight from CAS with a pet in the immortal dynasty. Heck, even Rica did.

I spent a good five minutes in awe of how awesomely you recreated Pocahontas. She really looks just like she did in the movie. Good luck this time! I loved the original Disney Princess dynasty.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything