Author Topic: Changing Haircut Using Mirror  (Read 1726 times)

Offline jom10

• Nooboo
Changing Haircut Using Mirror
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:11:48 AM »
Hello, i just want to ask how come there no high end stuff haircuts when changing appearance on mirror?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Changing Haircut Using Mirror
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

You have High End Loft installed, right?  Are other items from that pack showing up in your game.

Also, I'm moving this to the Miscellaneous Help thread.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jom10

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »
Ohh okay, thanks for moving to the right place.  :)

anyway, yes there are some expansion haircuts that are available for the changing appearance.  But there is a haircut that i want to use that came from the high end expansion. But it's not available in the changing appearance option.

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
Are you looking for the male or female haircuts.  I see two female haircuts in my game.  I can't check the male ones just now.  Check that you don't have any filters turned on.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »
You might also try changing your Sim's outfit.  Some hairstyles are only available for certain styles of clothing (everyday, formal, etc.).

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Dellena

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 03:08:33 AM »
You might also try changing your Sim's outfit.  Some hairstyles are only available for certain styles of clothing (everyday, formal, etc.).

I wasn't aware of this.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 03:17:27 AM »
From my recollection the short cropped male one doesn't show up for career hair not sure about the other hairstyles, many hairs aren't valid for careers which didn't used to be an issue until showtime when actual career outfits came into existence, now you get given some random hairstyle when you go to work instead of the one you always had.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jom10

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 09:25:44 AM »
That has been my problem. I just want to retain the current hairstyle of my sim when he changes into his career outfit. At first, the haircut retains but suddenly it changes into bald.

Thanks for the answers guys. It helped a lot  :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 09:48:07 AM »
I wasn't aware of this.

The first time I noticed this was when one of my male Sims was having a bath and he was suddenly bald on top.  It was really funny, as if he had taken off his hairpiece to take a bath.  I've noticed this sort of thing with a lot of the store hairdos.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Dellena

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 10:19:10 AM »
I think I know what's happening in those instances.  The first time you put on the Career outfit, the game randomly generates all the pieces, including hair.  Luckily, with one of my mods, I'm able to fix it.  It's the same with the hidden Naked outfit.  The first time you get naked, it creates the outfit.