Author Topic: ADVENTURE Into the Fire - Lost Key!!  (Read 1334 times)

Offline knd42

• Nooboo
ADVENTURE Into the Fire - Lost Key!!
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
Hi! I was getting the flame fruits from the Pyramid of the Burning Sands for the adventure when I had to go back home. I resumed the search for the fruits when I went back but I realised that I did no longer had the key-shape key to open the door that leads to the fruits. It was given to me and I used it in the travel before, but I think I didn't took it away from the wall and so it disappeared. Does anybody know where to get it again?
Thanks!!

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: ADVENTURE Into the Fire - Lost Key!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 04:37:09 AM »
knd42,

Once you have inserted the key, the door is open and the key disappears.  Are you saying that you have used the key and that the door is still locked? 

When you get to the outside of the pyramid you will need to examine the outside door to enter it.  On the right a few steps along the entrance hall is the door that uses the key.  If you need the key to enter it will shine.  If the key has been used you should be able to "go through the door".  Watch out for the hidden trap just inside.  Examine the floor in front of you and then disarm the trap which will appear.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.