Nawwaf Long ladybug53
3 (5.7%)
Mog Luz  MarianT
5 (9.4%)
Ulduz Grazog Vinyl
16 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: August 13, 2013, 06:39:58 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 07 - Neanderthal Sims  (Read 12226 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 07 - Neanderthal Sims - Winner Announced!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
Congratulations GoslettM ! Your Derek is amazing .... I love everything about him . Look at those eyes ! You're a very creative person !

I must say , this had to be my very favorite contest so far . Just brilliant ! Congrats to the creator . Thanks so much for yet an other fun and amazing contest .

Everyone's work was amazing ! Even all the names chosen were brilliant . We have very creative people here on this forum . Bravo to all of you !

@ Vinyl - Your Ulduz is just amazing . I love everything about her as well . Her hair and clothes are all so perfect for her . I love her color . Brilliant work !

@ Marian - You did a great job on your Mog . I love all her outfits and hairstyle . They really suits her . Well done !

@ azokka - You did a great job on your creation , love her Biography as well . Well done !

I'm open to comments on my entry .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
CAS Contest 2013:  07 - Neanderthal Sims - July 26 - August 8, 2013
    And the winner is - GoslettM!

Congratulations to GoslettM! You can download the winning entry here: Derek Cowart.

And here's what GoslettM had to say about the winning entry:

"I'm really very surprised on this win because there were too many amazing entries as usual, I was expecting a tie and there almost were with Vinyl.  ;)  To the rest of the contestants, in my eyes you're  all winners.  ;D Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that took time out to vote for me.

Thank  you to the CAS contest co-ordinators for this wonderful contest and who ever thought of it in the first place.*   I must say l'm having the time of my life since the CAS contest started.

So thanks once again and happy simming everyone.  ;D"

*Note from Schipperke - Ratchie deserves the credit for coming up with this great idea, so thanks again, ratchie!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 02:06:25 PM »
Hi all I’m back on line again, yeah, I’m happy again. Sorry Ratchie I was on my tablet when I was writing my wining statement and I’m not use to the thing jet I even send Schipperke a pm without my comment today sorry Schipperke and thanks for reminding me.  Ratchie thanks very much for the very brilliant idea.  ;)

@ Ladybug53 – I like Nawwaf’s hair and beard you used and I also love your screenshots very good presentation as always.

@ MarianT – I also like Mog’s bio, hairstyle and especially her formal wear love it.

@ Vinyl – Wow, you are very creative, Ulduz is really something totally different to the rest of us, I like everything about her she is really amazing.

@ Snufflesxx – Like your bio, hairstyle, the colour of her skin and the shape of her mouth. Good job.

@ Snufflesxx – Thank you for your nice comments.

I really thought there would be a tie of some sort, I predicted about three winners.