Author Topic: Lady Mary Crawley - YA, Female  (Read 9014 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Lady Mary Crawley - YA, Female
« on: September 04, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
Lady Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery)

Traits: Irresistible, Schmoozer, Ambitious, Family Oriented, Proper
Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury
Favourites: Classical, Lobster Thermidor‎, Red
Expansions: Supernatural, Pets, Island Paradise, Late Night
Stuff Packs: None
Store Content: Cloche and Curl, The Everyday Swimsuit (Sunlit Tides)

Lady Mary Crawley is the eldest daughter of Lord and Lady Grantham (Robert and Cora Crawley) and has two younger sisters, Edith and Sybil. While she can come across cold and rather mean, she is very fond of housemaid Anna and butler Mr Carson, who has seen her grow up.

Bio extension:
(Do not read unless you have seen all 3 seasons of Downton Abbey or don't intend to watch it)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Everyday:

This is Mary's outfit she wears for shooting in the 2011 Christmas Special (seen on the right in the middle)

Formal:

This an adaptation of the dress Mary wears in a promotional photo (seen on the right)

Sleepwear:

This is Mary's night dress that she is seen wearing on more than one occasion.

Athletic wear:

I tried my best to copy Mary's riding outfit (from Series 1 episode 3) but annoyingly, the women's top hat wasn't available for athletic wear so I had to make do with a black cap.

Swimwear:

Mary is never seen in any sort of swimwear so I based her outfit on the beach fashions of the 1920s.

Outerwear:

This isn't actually a real outfit of Mary's but it's something she might wear on the family's trips to Duneagle in Scotland.

Note: Ignore her official bio because it is actually Jared Frio's, lol.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
Re: Lady Mary Crawley - YA, Female
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 03:41:56 PM »
Oooh, Lady Mary.  My least favorite Crawley sister.  I made all three of them at one point, but never did play with them.  They were for taking pictures in a version of the house that I built but never uploaded. (You can see how successful that whole adventure was...)

Nice job making the EA clothes work for the look!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 03:45:48 PM »
Oooh, Lady Mary.  My least favorite Crawley sister.  I made all three of them at one point, but never did play with them.  They were for taking pictures in a version of the house that I built but never uploaded. (You can see how successful that whole adventure was...)

Nice job making the EA clothes work for the look!

Not a particular favourite of mine but she just seemed like a good starting point. I plan to make the other two, as well as many other characters.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Justwright

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »
Well done!  I didn't care for Mary at first, but she grew on me.  Can't wait to see new season.

Offline Angelika

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 12:54:37 AM »
I don't particularly care for Lady Mary either but I have to admit that she is beautiful and so is this sim version of her! You were very successful in recreating her facial features. Congrats!