Author Topic: CAS Contest 2013:09-Recruitment Drive:-YA Male-Shax Zagan (Werewolf)  (Read 1624 times)

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
Shax Zagan
by GoslettM

Young Adult Male (Werewolf): Shax Zagan
Traits: Evil - Athletic - Kleptomaniac - Mean Spirited - Supernatural Fan
Lifetime Wish: The Emperor of Evil
Favorites: Aloo Massala Curry - Dark Wave - Black
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Expansions & Stuff packs:  Base Game, 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff, University Life, Showtime, Late Night, Diesel Stuff & Seasons

No CCs or Mods were used

To whoever it may concern at the ESCARGOT organization,

I’m not a man of many words but here is my application as required.  I always dreamed of becoming “The Emperor of Evil” and when I saw your ad on hiring new recruits, I was definitely interesting in such a position.  I have presently graduated from the Community School for the Gifted with the Highest Honor. I also had been selected as Class Valedictorian because of my outstanding school performance.

Yes, I know I’m still a rookie but I learn very fast and I will do whatever it takes to get to the top.  My traits is as follow, Evil, Athletic, Kleptomaniac, Mean Spirited and I believe that I have much to offer as an agent with these traits.

What more can I say, I was born evil and as you can see I look evil, well this is what my mother used to say, “Shax your evil and I don’t know where I went wrong with you”, yes I know I gave my poor mother a very hard time.  As a child I always played cruel tricks on everyone, got into fights and loved it.

I’m determined to become the evilest feared agent if ESCARGOT organization is able to give me the opportunity.

I thank you for all your time reading my application and hope you will consider me for an opening position.

Shax Zagan