Author Topic: Goths Affairs : A Chat with Death  (Read 9234 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Goths Affairs : First Stepping Point
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 09:22:23 PM »
This *cough*nice story of the legendary Goth family is started with my narrating.

Now, I did ever write a story about the Goth family before, but I take it down left it for lack of bunny plot(a.k.a. ideas) and I thought the story is a bit too twisted. So, I start again…
Everyone, let me present you…(drumsroll)

The Goth family

Cornelia    : What’s that?
Now, don't mind me. Say hello to the readers, please.
Cornelia    : Now my boring loveless marriage had given me a second order hallucination.
Gunther    : Oh, so it's my fault now?
Cough... Maybe that's mean you guys have another fabulous dinner to attend.

Cornelia   : hmph... well, I've been wanting to try this great meal moodlet. So...
Gunther   : Yeah... and I need to refill myself after hard work all day long.

~*~*~
Where is Mortimer you ask? Well, he is playing at the Central Park to enjoying the last day of his freedom before living a dorm live. A smug one at that.
Well, let's go back to Cornelia and Gunther. They gotta be finished dining by now.

Gunther    : (thinking) hmm... maybe for the next chairman meeting we could order food like the ones here. Foods are great convincer item for many people. And then I'll got the praise and the raise. I’m real great at being a CEO
Cornelia    : bah! Can't you even just once in our dinner date not thinking about work?! How about a change of scenery for once. Asking me to watch the stars perhaps!

Gunther   : Oh, for crying out loud! You are the one who is UNflirty here! Any time I tried to flirt with you, you will reject and making the 'negative-negative' icon appears. See...
*Sigh* I know this isn't gonna work out.
Cornelia   : well, we are not exactly the most compatible pairing anyway.

Cornelia   : well, what do you say we take separate way; and then see how things going from there.
Gunther   : yeah, that's probably the best idea at the table right now. Maybe we should do it like the other couple. The scream thing....
Cornelia   : okay then, 'Release the Kraken’. (with dramatic feels)
Gunther   : here it goes *takes deep breath* Cornelia Goth I've had enough of you and because I can't file any divorce paper, I now announce you: NOT my wife anymore.

Silence... crick...crick... (cricket sound)

Madison    : oh, wow. Gunny is a single sim now, maybe I'll have a chance finally.

Cornelia   : aww... I'm single and very happy. Where shall I start on travelling now?
Oh, now that you're divorced, you are very happy and wanna start wasting money? And what type of smartphone is it that could be held that way?
Cornelia   : Oh shush, hallucination! You have to shut up or you'll end up like the hagness my lil' sis is in another story. (the sims 2)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 10:06:57 PM »
Snakes, Anyone?

Here is your vacation destination?
Cornelia   : well, I heard this place is the paradise of culinary and love. I hope it is true.

Cornelia   : Hmm, this place is not bad. Just feels... umm, how do I put it?
Oh yeah, empty... and calm. But, well this is kinda like suburbia isn't it? Might as well enjoy my time and explore what it can offer.
Maybe you can introduce this place to the reader.

Cornelia   : This, everyone, is a place famous for its sightings, holds great offer in culinary field, producer of delicious nectars, famous for its snakes,
No, no, no. The snakes is in another part of the simworld.
Cornelia   : really? You sure.
Very. See, this is Champs Les Sims.

Cornelia   : Owh... my bad then. No snakes everybody... what a pity though.
Let's just check out the markets then.

Cornelia   : aww, I wanna eat.
Man 1     : Unfortunately ma'am, this place is a bookstore. But we do have a cafe over there. Maybe they'll have something might suits your tastebuds.
Cornelia   : you sure they have snakes on the menu?
Man 1     : s-snakes, ma'am?
Cornelia   : hmph, nevermind. I'll just check the cafe out.

In Cafe

Cornelia   : wow, who is that good looking guy.
I thought you came here for food?
Cornelia   : Oh, bug off hal! Shove eating, knowing this guy is a live or death matter here now.
It's watcher for you!
Cornelia    : Whatever. Go away. Bug off.
*sigh* Sims these days

Cornelia   : hello there handsome, what’s your name?
??          : Elliot Saint-James. And what's yours ma cherie?
Cornelia   : I’m no fruits. It's Cornelia Crumplebottom by the way. So... Are you single?
Elliot        : No! I’m married. My wife is Noelle.
Cornelia   : Aww, I’m soo sad.
Elliot        : What?! why? What did I do wrong?
Cornelia   : Nothing. *sobsob* (you are married that’s what’s wrong)
                  I was just divorced by my husband. *hugs and sobs louder*
Elliot       : Aww, It's okay. You came here to forget him right? Let's not talk about him anymore. Have you seen the Nectary? Or visiting the Museum? We are really great at these. I'll show you around.
Cornelia   : (yeah, you'll show me around baby. You will. I really glad I'd divorce)

Author's ramble : I really have no idea why, but she kept thinking about snakes.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs : Snake, Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
To: any readers out there

before I update my next post, I want to ask you all first : Is there anything I should improve in my writings? or lessen it cause it annoys you?
sometimes I'm not sure with my ability to write. I'm not a man woman of words.

thank  you  :)

Since no one saying anything that's mean you are okay with my way of writing, yeah? well then, let go on with the update.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs : Feedback?
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 04:10:14 AM »
Chums getting chummy?

Elliot        : Here is our famous Nectary, Corrie. Umm...
Cornelia   : What’s it?
Elliot        : My wife just coming back from travelling to other side of simworld, so I gotta go fetch her.
Cornelia   : (whaaat? So the wife wasn’t around? I could have just taken the chance just now) Ah, that’s why. Don’t worry I’m sure there are nectar workers or nice locals that could show me around in the nectary. And then maybe I’ll have the dinner alone thinking about my-ex *sad face and pouting*
Elliot        : Ah, you don’t have to worry about that one mon ami. You can join us for a dinner in our home 152 Lilac Avenue.
Cornelia   : thank you El. You’ve been great help today. I’ll visit your abode later. See ya.

~*~* Good-bye said*~*~

In the nectary, she found a lot of loot. Including thousands years old nectar. Not bad indeed.

There is a funny looking pink pool over there

Cornelia   : time to test how acrobatic I am. Yee-haw!
               It taste Great!

That VERY night.

Cornelia   : Hello there. I heard this is El’s house. I’m Cornelia Crumplebottom nice to meet you.
Noelle      : Oh, it’s you. I thought you were gonna join us for dinner. You are real beautiful by the way.
Cornelia   : Oh surely I am. And I’m really sorry about the dinner I almost drown in a weird pink pool just then. So, It takes some times to get dry. But I thought I should visit to say sorry and see El’s wife. (whose gonna be betrayed by her hubby soon)

Elliot        : Hey, there Cornelia.
Cornelia   : Hmm, how could I ‘taken care’ of his wife.
Noelle      : *mumble*Somehow I feel like I’m gonna regret has opened that door.*mumble*

Cornelia   : The nectary is awesome.
Elliot        : I’m sorry I can’t join you there.

~*~Morning comes~*~

Elliot       : So sad to say this, but I have an errand to run before I could join you touring the town. I only have time near lunch and after.
Cornelia    : (that’s a good opportunity not to waste) I have an idea. What about we meet at the cafe again before lunch?
Elliot       : Great. See you soon

Cornelia & Elliot   : mhmm...mmhm
Well, they are occupied right now and lost at words. They seems to have good time tough.

Yeah real good. Including this.

But....

Cornelia   : that’s a good time. I need to go now though. (I heard the chimes already, so it’s good)
Elliot        : boo! Not fun. I wanted more. Booo!!

LOL

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs : Chummy
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:51 AM »
Behind the Scene 1a

This update is mostly a narrating by Cornelia, except for the Gunther and Agnes' part.

Cornelia's Story

Any of you people might wonder how come me and Gunther end up fighting so bad and divorce in the past stories; So, I'm gonna fill you guys in about what had happened.

(deep inhale) Well, you guys know that I'm normally unflirty and my ex-hubby is a workaholic, any sims with normal mind would have known we won't match nicely. But our parents are...-well, that's another story for another time-
Anyway, its started with my good friend whom one day said to me that she planned on having another kid soon and suggest me to have another one too. I honestly doubt that was a good idea. But my good friend convince me this other kid might be our back up plan in case Mort won't do.

~*~*~*~

So, against all odds, I tried to seduce my hubby at that time...

Needless to say, I failed. Miserably.  >:(

(sigh) 'Is this becoz' of how I looked?' that's what I thought to myself at the time.
'maybe I need to ask someone who had a good family relationship and a lot of kid?... It might be'

~*~*~*~

One day -unknown to Cornelia- when his husband finished his work, he decided to visit the local Saloon and met with an old acquaintance.

Gunther  : Hey, Agnes, long time no see how do you do?
Agnes     : Me? It's horrible. I've been chased by the dynasties and legacies guys and even girls as spouse or helper of sort.
               Usually it's either easel, stove, or chainsaws for me. (sigh) I wish I had more time to the beach and catch the crabs like I used to.
                Well, enough of me, what about you?
Gunther  : It's been bad on my office. Somehow I had no relationship with either my co-workers or my boss.
Agnes     : It might be because of your style. I don't remember you becoming this emo before. You need a makeover dude.
Gunther  : pfft. Talk for yourself. you looked equally emo my dear.
Agnes     : I have my reason. You know perfectly why!
Gunther  : (sigh) I really wish I didn't say yes that time, babe.
Agnes     : well, it's already in the past. Anyway you need a haircut real bad, man.

TA-DA

Agnes    : looks waay better.
Gunther : Your turn, dear.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile back to Cornelia stories,

Cornelia : I ask for an advice from someone I shouldn't. Judy Bunch. Bad news : she don't have a fashion sense.

Me : What the?! Maaan~! what horrible thing you put me in?! you hag!!
        I should have did this myself.

Me : Waay better.
        Who looked hot? Who looked hot? ME!

~*~*~*~

The next day I got a nice surprise. A woman come to visit my household.

Think of this as a good time to get someone to help me with Mort as I wil spend more time chasing Gunther -It's spring,time for love, I soo not gonna fail this time-, I ask her to move in.
Me        : It's not so good you know, to live soo close to the forest and cemetery. I wish you could move in with me
Woman : Umm, I'm a writer now, you know? I need to have a close resource to the library for my reference.
Me        : It could be taken care of. We have some old bookshelfs and we could afford to buy more. I just want someone who could totally in house all the time with my boy, since sometimes I can't. What says you?
Woman : It's a deal then.

~*~*~*~
(music chimes) All passengers of SS067 please get on the plane, we will take off in half an hour, Thank you. (music chimes)
Cornelia : well, that's my flight everybody, I need to go first, I could told you more after the plane stable though. See ya.

What do you think? Could you guess who the woman is?

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Goths Affairs : Behind the Scene I
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 07:14:53 AM »
Ooooo did she just invite her sister to live with her ...? Awesome story! I just read it & me likes. Lol :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 06:03:11 AM »
Ooooo did she just invite her sister to live with her ...? Awesome story! I just read it & me likes. Lol :D

Yup, she did. And it is the real beginning of the Goths Grim Tale (or Goth Affairs so it doesn't sound so dark) as can be seen in the new update in a few hours (hopefully).

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 07:16:36 AM »
First of all, sorry to all the readers that I can't post the update in time. RL in action you might said.
Anyway, without any delay anymore, lets get on with the story.

Behind the Scene 1b

Cornelia's Story

Cornelia : So, before we start again, does anyone want any drinks?No? Okay.
Well, hello everyone, It's Cornelia here. Now, where were we last time? Ow yeah, we were on the part when I invited Agnes to move in with me. I mean, yeah sure we are a dark sort of a family, but to live together with a ghost who didn't even remember you were his wife is really pathetic for my taste.

~*~*~*~
Anyway, Agnes really did a good job with taking care of Morty.

He also like her a LOT, which make it easier for me to just leave them and join my good friend in quest for finding a witch potion, which she said is one of the great way to get rid of the town barren-ness and help me to seduce my hubby. At last.
During this quest, we go on traveling on a lot of countries. So, on that time, I only know everything from 'someone else' reports.
During that times, somethings started to happened.

~*~*~*~
Agnes with her talent on telling stories, soon becoming Morty most favourite person to ask for a bedtime story, no one could win against her in the story-telling department.

In her free time, she is also like to read mystery stories. Her latest favourite, and also Morty's favourite is the 'Murder in Pleasantview'.

After being read about this story Morty was said to rarely ever seen playing with the Bachelors kids anymore. He prefers play with the Langeraks, Alvis, or much to our dismay, the Landgraab kid.

~*~*~*~
Anyway, eversince Agnes registered herself as a self employed writer, she got addicted to the Laptop. Beside her writing, she was reported to starting to meet guys in the net.

(sigh)This is when we all started to miscalculating.

Even Gunther was seen to take interest in online date (or meet?) too. He even asking her about it and check it out himself.

~*~*~*~
Hmm? What is it? You ask how I could know this all? Well, as I said before, from 'someone else's' reports. As for who the 'someone else' is, it's not really your business, it's me and my friend's business.
Who the 'my good friend'? Really? You haven't get the hint? Well let me finish this story first, by that time if you still can't find out who 'my good friend' is, tell me, then I will tell you.
~*~*~*~

Anyway, back to topic, she said that Gunther weird behaviour might be started after these shameful accident.

He is even said to be following Agnes to the skating ring and secretly observe her amazing skating skill.

Simfu fighting

Ballerina

~*~*~*~
(music chimes)Attention passengers, in a few minutes our flight attendant will serve the lunch, please get back to your seat. Thank you.(music chimes)

Cornelia : Well, it lunch time and with bun in the oven, I couldn't afford to skip it right? After all he or she might be very important for our future plans. So, not see ya until then~

Author's ramble : So, what do you think? Does anyone know who the friend she's talking about?

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs : Behind the Scene 1c
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 09:16:29 PM »
Behind the Scene 1c

Hello everyone, it's me again, Sherry. I have a good news and bad news. (No, I'm not gonna ask you which one you want to hear first) I will tell you the bad news first.
My Agent, Agency (Agent C)lost the track of Cornelia when the plane transit at Isla Paradiso, so she is unavailable for describing the flashbacks anymore. On the other hand, the good news is I made agent C go to ask Gunther for interview.

and here is her report :

Gunther : Hey, who are you, and what are you doing trepassing my private garden?
C   : I'm one of the watcher's agent in our simworld. And about my name, I goes by Francine Canyon. Terribly sorry Mr.Goth, but our watcher is asking me to interview you about some important matter.

Gunther : The watcher? *sigh* What the crazy girl want now? You can sit down now, Miss Canyon.
C   : Umm, she want me to interview you for your story of what had happened to cause your break-up with Cornelia. Around the part after you become Agnes' *whisper*what is other word for stalker?*whisper* ow yeah, after you become Agnes' die hard fan.
Gunther : Huh?  ??? Pfft~ You mean after I become her stalker? Well, you can't blame me, she is just so cute when she's trying to learn skate...
Sherry  : Just tell your part of the story~
Gunther : Hmph. You just say that because you can't find Cornelia, can you? Not that I'm shocked about that. She rarely ever home since befriended that **ed Alto also highly impossible to tracked down.

C       : Mhmm, go on. Around the part she try to learn skating.
Gunther : Well, let's see... Ah, I remember that day.

~*~*~*~

A few days after coming back with Vita, Cornelia suddenly popping this idea like 'let's go to the park. I heard it was improvised with seasonal holiday, and I'm sure you HAVEN'T saw it yet'. I think she secretly know what I did when she went away.
Agnes however happily said that she had visit the park a few times and said the skating is highly fun.
The next moment, she was asked to join us to the park. I don't know what she is planning, but my guess would be Cornelia is trying to show off in front of her sister?

That fateful day, the three of us go to the central park with intentions of enjoying the festival, but the inevitable happened.

It seems as if Simis can sense out a bad omen immediately.  ;D

The first arcade Cornelia want us to try is the 'Love Inspector'. And don't ask me where Agnes is I don't really pay attention to her because it is certainly a bad thing to do if you kept your eyes wandering when you are going somewhere with your wife.
But... If you insist, I'd say Agnes is enjoying the bunny treat at the food corner as usual.

And... err... the result is something quite expected or unexpected depends on your point of view.
The 'Love Inspector' compared our love to a fish. A FISH! ewww...
Needless to say, Cornelia does the 'silent treatment' to me. I think she just take this too much seriously.
I myself however, personally think that machine just a nice game, so I just going to enjoy the spring dance.
I dance along with the spring songs while secretly watch over Cornelia to see what she is going to do.

To be honest I start to get anxious and felt a premonition of bad omen that will happened soon.

Seeing those kind of things, is kinda annoying too. What is she trying to prove? That she could have a better rebound? Seriously I have no idea.

But... to think that she actually want to get to know him, give me a light tug at my ego.

You know what the worse though? They even started to make a romantic advance.

Oh, they're definitely asking for it! That's it! I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.

*voice dubbed*
Gunther : What exactly are you trying to stir here? None of your attitude just now show any resemblance to a high class lady or our pride. Do you have any idea that while you are missing out there with Vita, this town had generate a whole bunch of paparazi?
Cornelia: But I'm just trying to make friends here. After such a result from the machine...
Gunther : Yeah, sure! You Cornelia Goth is just sooooo friendly person. Like hell I believe it. You better get back to our home now!
Gage Briody : Calm down, Mr Goth. No foul no harm here.
Gunther : Oh, yeah sooo no harm. I'll show you what no fool no harm is.
*dubbing ended*

As soon a Cornelia leave the two guys and go home...
This Happened.

~*~*~ after a while

I decided to do the skating with Agnes to calm me down. And seriously, the fall down is ouch. It was a lot of fun though.

After that I ask Agnes to try the love machines too, I suspect the machine has something against a Grumpy sim. LOL as petty as it is, I decided that it must be the reason on our blasted result.

However the result is still way better than my first one. The machines is showering us with praise.
Well, honestly at that time I myself had felt the shifts of the heart, but I was trying not paid attention too much.
However said, ever since that love inspector incident with Cornelia, we always fighting and no flirtatious advance could be pass with each other without fight.
Well, the rest of it... you've already seen in the first chapters.

~*~*~*~

Gunther : Terribly sorry everyone, it's already dinner time now, so, if you'll excuse me? miss Canyon would you join us?
Agent C : Gladly Mr Goth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Any comments?

NB  :  To any readers who still confused on the point of view, those tale above is narrated by our beloved Gunther Goth.
NB2: Since no one replying on who Cornelia's good friend is, as I said I'll tell you, it is Vita Alto.
NB3: To anyone that read this story, any comments or critic is appreciated. I need feedbacks, so don't hesitate to leave any comments.  ;D

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »
Wow sorry I he vent commented in a while. Anyways on to the comment. Oh no Gunther u bad, bad boy but then I guess Corny started it didn't she. I had no idea who her friend was actually :D This is a really good story, well done.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 03:25:01 AM »
Wow sorry I he vent commented in a while. Anyways on to the comment. Oh no Gunther u bad, bad boy but then I guess Corny started it didn't she. I had no idea who her friend was actually :D This is a really good story, well done.

Thanks Rodeo. Anyway, about Gunther and Cornelia... Well, this story's title is Goths Affairs in many ways more than one  ;D

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 08:06:44 AM »
I never comment but this is a good story anyway. I love to see there is another Goth enthusiast. To be honest, I never liked a story with affair thing, but I can let it aside for Goth <3

Yeah, I just wondering that Cornelia is ever happy being married with Gunther? I believe that more look like her parent force her to be married with Gunther just because of their money. That was Gunther? I thought that he was Connor Frio, lol.

To: any readers out there

before I update my next post, I want to ask you all first : Is there anything I should improve in my writings? or lessen it cause it annoys you?
sometimes I'm not sure with my ability to write. I'm not a man woman of words.

Just enjoy to be yourself, each person has different style of writing. Each time you practice you will be better writer ;)

I hope that you'll continue this story :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »
I never comment but this is a good story anyway. I love to see there is another Goth enthusiast. To be honest, I never liked a story with affair thing, but I can let it aside for Goth <3

Yeah, I just wondering that Cornelia is ever happy being married with Gunther? I believe that more look like her parent force her to be married with Gunther just because of their money. That was Gunther? I thought that he was Connor Frio, lol.

Just enjoy to be yourself, each person has different style of writing. Each time you practice you will be better writer ;)

I hope that you'll continue this story :)

Yay! another Goth enthusiast~
Just like you, I actually don't believe they are happily married. What's my proof of that is their relationship bar; it was even less than the Wolff couple who had married just for show.
And about the affair... hehe, actually they were really trying the love inspector when she suddenly had a wish to try the kissing booth, so I just play it to that direction.  ;D
Anyway, before it really becoming an affair they had broke it off. Because the last part of this flash back is the first chapter: when they broke it off   :)

Thx for your comment Luna  :)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Goths Affairs : Rebound?
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 02:19:44 AM »
Rebound?

All of conversation by the watcher is Italicized

Hello, everyone. Currently I'm watching over Shang Simla and will be documenting Gunther Goth and Agnes Crumplebottom's vacation.
And to anyone who's wondering where Mort is... Well, his application to Prep School had been canceled. Gunther decided it'd be better for him to spend more time here in Sunset Valley.
Currently he is having a prolonged sleepover with his best buddy, Malcolm at Landgraab's residence.

Gunther : Can't you just leave me alone for a few days? I already answered all your zombie-like reporter's question yesterday. What's again that you want?
Oh? So, you want me to sent Agent C again?
Gunther : Ow. For Plumbob's sake, no! That woman is nice, easy on the eye, speaking normally too, but she somehow remind me a lot, of zombies. Seriously, that kind of skin glow is not normal.
Haha, she's actually normal. She is just a different life state.

Gunther : Owh, You gotta be kidding me.(grumpy)
Agnes    : Gunther, stop being so grumpy all the time. We are here for vacation after all.
Gunther : *sigh* I'm trying Nessie... But you know that our grumpy-ness is congenital right?
Agnes    : One more time you calling me with that name I'm gonna kick your shin so hard you can't spell out that words anymore.
Gunther : Pfft you remind me of Nellie when I call her with that name. LOL
Agnes    : Oh, so you suddenly developed a sense of humor here, huh?? Hmph! Stop laughing. Our plane should have landing soon. Pay more attention.
Gunther : Don't be jealous. There is no more Nellie after all.
(music chimes) Attention, passengers. Our plane would be landing in Shang Simla in a few minutes, please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt. Thank you.(music chimes)
Agnes   : I'm not. And what the hell is that mean? I'm agreeing with you to accompany your vacation for old time's sake only.
             I'm not gonna be your newly rebound spouse.
Gunther : Are you implying that you are interested?
Agnes   : No! I'm not. And we've landed already. Come on, we have to take the luggage.
Gunther : Aww. Really? Be not worry if I fail, I'll try try again.
Gunther is really trying to keep up cheerful and happy appearance in order to hide his real feeling about the divorce... aren't ya?
Gunther : Shut up, go away nagging sound.
Hmph! (glare) Just you wait!

~*~*~*~

On the first day of vacation, Agnes enjoy riding the bike and...
Agnes   : Hey watcher, are you enjoying yourself?
Ow My Goodness! Are you really looking at me?
Agnes   : I'm going on my first mission, bye watcher.
Oh, only if the others sim are as welcoming as she is... Is this have something to do with her being a hopeless romantic?

Well, let's get on with the update.

~*~*~*~

Agnes kept on collecting money and artifacts and the coins. To be honest the middle picture about big money is my fav. so close to the reality... I think.

Meanwhile so, Gunther is enjoying the local tradition?*from the wrong place though*, trying foods and learning to meditate. Though so far he's never suceeded.

In between of her missions Agnes usually stop by to talk with him.

Agnes   : Just take a deep breath... hold... and breath out. I was not entirely your fault. Though I'd say you are too workaholic but-
Gunther : But she is just so annoying, she is rarely home and mostly spent time at the Altos and rarely ever respond to my romance attempt... Aaaargh!! It's sooo annoying! I'm sure now she will be coming back from vacation fully rebound and with a baby...
Agnes   : Calm down! you are always thinking for the worst! Don't stir your brain too much
Gunther : Agnes, you are always such a dear~ but I still sooo mad about this. GRRR!
Agnes   : Aw~ thank you... but you could just stop the screaming, Gunther. Or else, you'll lose all you hotness :P
Gunther : Really? you think I am?
Agnes   : Oh, quit it!
Gunther : Au contraire I won't retreat just because of a little hindrance. You know how ambitious we Goths are, right?

~*~*~*~

The next day - Right after the lunch time.

Gunther : Hi Nessie~
Agnes   : *glare*
Gunther : Won't you hug me, dear?
Agnes   : Ugh! No, Gunther! How many time do I have to said it to you?

~*~*~*~

Right before dinner they met again.

Gunther : Umm, look about the hug at lunch today, I'm sorry but, not really sorry too...
     I really likes you. A lot. You do know that already, don't you? *sigh* But-but... they arrange the marriage with her and...
Agnes   : Well, it's okay. I know. I'm just a newly grown up young adult at that time and You are already an adult. Maybe they don't think I could handle the pressure...or-
Gunther : So, are you thinking like them too now?
Agnes   : Pfft... One death already boost my growing sooo much that I already felt almost an elder.

-awkward silence-

Gunther : Hey, Nessie~
Agnes   : Oi~ I told you already. Don't call me with that name.
Gunther : Hey, there is something on your cheek.
Agnes   : Really? What is it?

Gunther : This (lean closer)... *kiss*
Agnes   : Aww, Gunther~
Gunther : (inner thought) It really is way better to have a hopeless romatic babe than an unflirty one (Inner thought)

~*~*~*~

The last day - At Shang Simla

The condition between them quickly growing from these

to this

Gunther   : (Inner thought Screaming aloud) Go away! Privacy please!(Inner thought Screaming aloud)

~*~*~*~

Oh well, I think we are going to expect some extra weight-gain from both Cornelia and Agnes then...

NB  : any comments please   ;D

anything