Author Topic: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 23)  (Read 24240 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 21)
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2013, 12:18:10 AM »
Nooboos are always a welcome sight =] Erik is beyond perfect, haha, I'm so happy for Agnes!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 22 (FINALLY))
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »
Well, that only took forever. Turned out I'd pretty much fried everything there was possible to fry without completely sabotaging the computer.  ::) So, since my warranty was still in effect, they upgraded me to a new computer.  ;D

But I'm not the one you want to hear from... Here's Izarra:

Chapter 22

That night, after the kids were in bed, we gathered around the table. Agnes put a file folder in front of her and opened it.
"So… you adopted?" I asked as I took my seat.

"Yes," Agnes said. She looked down at her hands.

"I always wanted a family, but I can't love any man like I loved Erik. So, a few weeks back, I put my name on the list of people looking to adopt. Alessandra… she was my case worker… told me I'd have a better chance if I attended some SWAP meetings and got some counseling. She said she had a little boy in mind for me and gave me until Tuesday to 'get it together'. So I did."
"So he's yours now?" Xander asked.
"Yes. I got the call last night that I could have him so I stayed up all night working on the nursery. I figured all three kids could sleep there when they got old enough, and then we can have Erik and Oliver share a room?"

She looked over at Connor and Emma, who looked at each other and then nodded.

"What sort of background does he have?" I asked.
"From what I understand, his biological mom got pregnant shortly after her young adult birthday, had no idea who his father was and preferred partying to taking care of him. They pulled him just after his first birthday because they got a tip he hadn't been fed or changed in three days…" she trailed off.
"It won't happen again. He's safe now," Xander murmured, setting a comforting hand on top of Agnes's. "I promise. We all do."
We all nodded.  He'd be safe with us.

The next morning, we began to get to know our little housemate.

He had a strange doll he refused to be part with. Seeing as the little guy had already been through so much in his life, we decided it was best to let him keep it.

Xander took quite the liking to him. He nicknamed him "Lady's Man" because of how much we fussed over him.  He said not to worry, Uncle Xander may be a family man now, but he'd show him all the tricks with the ladies when he grew up. Erik seemed quite interested in that.  Agnes and I shared a worried look.

Agnes enjoyed teaching him to talk. It was nice to see her away from the sculpting station and easel. I'd been worried about how it would be with Emma and I having children and Agnes being alone. Erik seemed to have breathed new life into her. 

I took an extra moment to snuggle Hestia that night. All too soon, she'd be a toddler too. For now, she was my little nooboo, wrapped in pink.

All too soon... as in next chapter. :) Had to give Erik some limelight though, since he was so kind to come out looking so cute and Agnes like. 
The Beautiful Stars
(The Bellanova Immortal Dynasty)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2014, 02:29:19 PM »
They're back! :D

Nothing wrong with cute shots of Erik. He really is adorable, and I'm glad that he gets a little bit of a back-story.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2014, 03:06:42 PM »
I'm so glad to see this story back--and doubly glad that your computer troubles are finally over with!

Erik's backstory is heart-wrenching. He's such an adorable little guy, too...and he seems to have Uncle Xander wrapped around his little finger. He's going to have a much better life here. :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2014, 06:03:08 PM »

Aw, it's nice to see this back! Thank goodness for shiny new computers.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 22 (Finally))
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
So glad to see this story back! His backstory is so sad. But he has a real family now. He'll grow up happy ;D Glad you got a new computer! Hopefully things will be smooth sailing from here on out!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2014, 03:03:02 AM »
Wow this is a great story! Bookmarked!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »
That's a lot of babies! Hopefully the adults still can rest sometimes!

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2014, 04:25:38 PM »
Note: So... I have a sneaky husband.  ::) I went to log into my dynasty today and suddenly there was a bunch of stuff that I know I didn't have the EPs for last week! As an early Valentine's day present he got me Showtime, Late Night, and Pets.  ;D Got on, bought, downloaded, and installed them all without me knowing.  Very Sneaky.
Either way, it'll be a few days until I play with the Bellanova's again. I'm going to be playing with the new content for a bit to figure it all out. Don't worry, it won't be 4 months this time.

That's a lot of babies! Hopefully the adults still can rest sometimes!
Caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine and naps.
Wow this is a great story! Bookmarked!
Thank you! :D
So glad to see this story back! His backstory is so sad. But he has a real family now. He'll grow up happy ;D Glad you got a new computer! Hopefully things will be smooth sailing from here on out!
I based that back story a bit on a friend of mine.  :-\
I'm so happy about the new computer. Everything has been smooth sailing since I got it. No random shut downs, no crashes *knocks on wood*
Aw, it's nice to see this back! Thank goodness for shiny new computers.
Thank you Rhoxi (Queen of the Rainboos. I'm still in awe that you got 16 rainboos (Well, 14 and 2 blue)). That is some amazing breeding.
I'm so glad to see this story back--and doubly glad that your computer troubles are finally over with!

Erik's backstory is heart-wrenching. He's such an adorable little guy, too...and he seems to have Uncle Xander wrapped around his little finger. He's going to have a much better life here. :D
Erik and Xander are so sweet together. Xander autonomously will take care of him. I don't know if it's his new family oriented trait or what, but it's really sweet.
They're back! :D

Nothing wrong with cute shots of Erik. He really is adorable, and I'm glad that he gets a little bit of a back-story.
I was really tempted to start this with "Theeeey're Baaack!" I had a slight panic moment when they told me they wouldn't be able to fix my old computer. I was honestly worried I'd lost the Bellanovas. My husband (bless him) got through to the "Crisis Control" people and they were able to send out an order for my hard drives to be removed. Thank goodness. All I had to do was hook them up and Tada! Izarra is back!  ;D
The Beautiful Stars

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »

Aw, such a sweet husband! Good to know there are some of them still gettin' it right!

And, Rhoxi, Queen of the Rainboos? Oh gosh! I love it!  ;D Have fun with your new expansions.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2014, 10:02:33 AM »
That husband of yours sounds like a keeper!

Have fun with your new EPs. :)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »
Oh wow, what an awesome gift! Have fun with the new EPs!

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 23)
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2014, 04:21:22 PM »
Aw, such a sweet husband! Good to know there are some of them still gettin' it right!

And, Rhoxi, Queen of the Rainboos? Oh gosh! I love it!  ;D Have fun with your new expansions.
That husband of yours sounds like a keeper!

Have fun with your new EPs. :)
Oh wow, what an awesome gift! Have fun with the new EPs!
Yeah, I tend to be kinda fond of him.  ;D I'm loving the new EPs, they opened up so much potential in the game :D

Chapter 23

The next morning, Emma woke up early. She walked into the nursery and was shocked to find two little toddlers where nooboos had been last night. In the blink of an eye, nooboohood had passed us by, and we now had three rambunctious toddlers on our hands.
Emma snuggled Oliver close, studying his thick red hair and indigo eyes so like her own.

Then, she noticed something else.
"Izarra!! We need to have a talk!" she shouted.
"What? What is it?" I rushed into the room.
"Did you sleep with my husband?" she demanded, pointing at Hestia with a sly grin.

I laughed understanding her joke in one glance.
"You never have seen a picture of Bessie when she was young have you?"
"No, why? Was she a red head?"
"Just as much as you and Connor are." I picked up Hestia and gave her ribs a tickle, making her giggle. "Her father was from the isles near my homeland."
"Where is that, by the way, you've never said."
"Oh, um… Riverview." The name spilt out my mouth before I could even think about it.  I felt the warm chill run down my spine and silently thanked De.

The days flew by.  Hestia and Oliver learned to walk and talk. Which was probably the worst decision we ever made because that gave the tiny army had invaded our house valuable tools: Communication and Mobility. 

De, help us all.
If only they would pick up how to use the toilet as easily as they did talking and walking, we'd be set.

This chapter is dedicated to all the parents (like myself) who have woke up one morning and had their jaws drop at the sudden realization that their babies had grown into toddlers.
Also, small note, a meteor hit while Xander was visiting the Art Gallery. (I didn't know they could hit public lots! I was so busy freaking out and making sure Xander hadn't been killed that I forgot to get screenshots of it) No one was hurt but the Gallery had to be rebuilt ;)

Introducing the Sunset Valley Art Institute.
The Beautiful Stars

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2014, 04:33:26 PM »
I like the art museum's new look! And the toddlers. Three sounds like a handful. I can barely handle two of them in the game.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2014, 01:39:24 PM »

Aw, yay for redheaded little children! Too cute.