Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 10 - Movie Night - Harry Potter  (Read 2183 times)

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 10 - Movie Night - Harry Potter
« on: September 12, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
Harry Potter
by GoslettM

Young Adult Male (Witch): Harry Potter
Traits: Brave - Athletic - Good - Genius - Supernatural Fan
Lifetime Wish: Mystic Healer
Favorites: Pumpkin Pie - Geek Rock - Red
Zodiac Sign: Leo

Hair: Supernatural
Expansions & Stuff packs:  Showtime, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, University Life & Master Suite Stuff

No CCs or Mods were used

Biography:
I Harry Potter was born in Godric’s Hollow to Lily and James Potter and was orphaned as an infant when Lord Voldemort killed my parents. I’m the only known wizard to survive the Killing Curse which resulted in my famous lightning-bolt scar.  After my parents death, I moved in with my Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon, who made me live in a cupboard under the stairs and never told me of my magical history.

When I was summoned to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I embarked on a fateful, seven-year journey with my faithful friends Ron and Hermione in the battle against Voldemort.  During many trials, the tree of us hunted down Voldemort’s Horcruxes and I Harry Potter faced my life-long enemy during the Battle of Hogwarts and finally defeated him. I went on to become an Auror and the father of three children (James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna) after I married Ginny Weasley.

Birth date: July 31, 1980
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Stag
Wand: Holly, 11 inches, phoenix feather
Actor: Daniel Radcliffe
Preferred Genres: Fiction, Family Film, Adventure film

Full-Face View

Profile View