Author Topic: Horse Traits taking forever to train  (Read 1631 times)

Offline UltimateTH

• Nooboo
Horse Traits taking forever to train
« on: September 13, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »
EDIT: Turns out it's not bugged at all. I just don't have patience! You may ignore this thread/close it if you wish.

I mostly want to see if anyone else is having this 'problem'. I don't know if it's a glitch, bug, or just something I need to wait to be patched, but if anyone else is experiencing this let me know.

As the title says, I'm having trouble teaching my horses new traits. Some traits were easy to get, like Fast, but it's been a bit since any of my horses got it. But traits like Obedience, Neat, and Friendly I've NEVER been able to teach any of my horses. I've had two horses ever since I started my game, the whole time praising them whenever I saw the option for doing so (mostly from direct interaction), but niether have them have learned them. It's been well over several months in sims time in that game, so I'm starting to think something is wrong. I've successfully trained OUT traits, like Noisy, and maybe once did I teach Agile very early in this game. But recently I've had no luck, despite how long or how many times I praise/scold them (I rarely scold since they seem to behave well on their own).

Is this happening to anyone else? If it isn't, then I'm starting to think my game is bugged. I really don't want to restart all my hard work =( BTW I use no mods, but I do have some custom content (mostly just a few hairstyles and some clothes for human sims).

anything