Author Topic: Supporting the forum.  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
Supporting the forum.
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:28:26 AM »
I read that if we buy simpoints from origin through this forum it supports the forum.

Could someone please clarify this & supply a link so we can go through the correct route to get out simpoints & support this wonderful forum?

Also does this work when buying other things if we've already got the simpoints or just when we get the simpoints in the first place?

Many thanks & kind regards

I would have given up on sims3 a long time ago if it wasn't for this forum.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: Supporting the forum.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
The Link is in the first post . I always use it for Simpoints plus when pre - ordering my Expansions as well .  :)  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15626.0.html
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:40:44 PM »
Lovely thank you. I'll use that next time I need stuff.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:02:44 PM »
May I suggest, that this link is made a permanent feature somewhere at the top of the site.  I am sure no-one would object, and it should stimulate happy site users to use it for simpoints and EP's.

I was not aware of this until now, :( and have been using this site for a long time.  Not that I buy many simpoints, but, I would certainly have purchase my points through this link if I had known about it. :)
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse