Author Topic: Just started a Legacy, can I just share the link here?  (Read 2794 times)

Offline CocoaSim

• Nooboo
Just started a Legacy, can I just share the link here?
« on: October 06, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, and new to forums in general really! Though I am a longtime sims player, I have just started my first every legacy game. I've been playing it for a little while now and have been writing down the story and taking photos etc. and so I decided to share my Legacy through a Wordpress blog. I've only just started, but as I go along with it I would love some feedback from the sim playing community.
So my question is, can I just share a link to my wordpress blog in the "Legacy Stories" section of this forum where people post up their legacies, or do I have to actually write my legacy story in the forum as well as my blog? Or is there a better place for me to share a link to my legacy blog that anyone can suggest?
Thanks in advance for any advice!  :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Just started a Legacy, can I just share the link here?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 05:17:53 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

As long as your blog is family friendly and does not violate any of our rules (link below in my signature), it's perfectly fine to put a link to it in a thread here. Be sure to put it on the legacy stories board and put the name of your legacy in the subject line.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.