Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 775356 times)

Offline Andy_555224

• Llama Wrangler
  • Just another group of pixels on screen.
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1170 on: August 31, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
Sure, PM away.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1171 on: August 31, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
For scamander14
The Bachelor Pad, as requested

Download link: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,12151.msg237017.html#msg237017

More pics in Swap Shop and here:
http://photobucket.com/bachpad

Price Furnished: $812,869
Price Unfurnished: $365,309

It has 8 levels with multiple entertainment spots, a master suite, places to work on skills, large garage, garden and pond, massive theater, multiple pools and more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #1172 on: September 03, 2012, 11:06:19 AM »
I LOVE IT. Thank you so much :)

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
« Reply #1173 on: September 03, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
Glad you like it, it was fun to make.

Offline 17mars

• Nooboo
« Reply #1174 on: September 03, 2012, 10:41:09 PM »
I have a Sunlit Tides request. I need a hippy beach hut. House can be small. Tiki kitsch is fine or not. But what I would really like is some outdoor space- place for a hot tub, hanging out, doing a bit of gardening and growing their own food. Think "Sim who left the rat race to live on a beach, swim, fish and get in touch with nature."
Anyone game?

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #1175 on: September 04, 2012, 09:49:17 AM »
I have a Sunlit Tides request. I need a hippy beach hut. House can be small. Tiki kitsch is fine or not. But what I would really like is some outdoor space- place for a hot tub, hanging out, doing a bit of gardening and growing their own food. Think "Sim who left the rat race to live on a beach, swim, fish and get in touch with nature."
Anyone game?

I'll play around with it, though I only have WA and Ambitions. I have an idea for a new building concept but want to test it first.
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline 17mars

• Nooboo
« Reply #1176 on: September 04, 2012, 10:36:06 AM »
That would be great! Thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #1177 on: September 10, 2012, 09:37:15 PM »
Would any tomb builders be interested in getting involved in a new CAW project? PM me if you are interested, and would like more details...

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #1178 on: September 12, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »
Hello, I would like to request a house if I may please. I have all expansion and stuff packs. I don't mind if store content is used, as long as I am told what was used, so that if I don't already have it, then I know what I need to purchase.

The house is for the new world Moonlight Falls, so I would like the style to fit in with existing houses. As I am a pet lover, I would like the house to be pet friendly. Built on a 30 x 30 lot, with a small pond for a cat to hunt in. Space for a cat, a dog and a stable. Basement for skilling objects, doesn't need to be fancy, perhaps a shower for an inventor in case he sets himself on fire. The house itself, single story, 2 bedrooms and a small nursery, Lounge area, kitchen with a back door opening to where the vegetable garden will go, dining area, small laundry area and a spot somewhere handy for 2 flying broomsticks to live.

The house will be home to a Fairy female and a Witch male.

edited to add - cost  mid range

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #1179 on: September 12, 2012, 10:04:56 AM »
There are an abudance of great builders here. I don't happen to be one of them, but I'm sure someone will build for you! :)
Check out my new story here!

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #1180 on: September 12, 2012, 10:37:32 AM »
Hello MissPlumbBob, yes I have seen some of the builds in the other areas, there are really fantastic builders here. I myself, can basically only build boxes lol. By the way, I love your username, i just bought a new mouse and its a Sims Illuminated mouse with a plumbob that changes color that match the mood of the sim you are playing.

Offline 17mars

• Nooboo
« Reply #1181 on: September 12, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »
I'd like a house like    icftldu would like too. Would love to get a copy if anyone is up for that challenge. I just don't have time or the skill to build for myself and that sounds like it ticks all the boxes for Moonlight Falls.

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1182 on: September 12, 2012, 10:31:19 PM »
I would like to request a house please.

A simple,  rectangle shaped ,  traditional log cabin. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms with an area for washer dryer. Two Men will be living there. I would like a covered porch -raised deck type old fashioned porch with stairs going down to the ground.

On the lot across from the falls in Sunset Valley. That lot is an odd size.  Prefer one story. Very rustic. I've got some logs and stuff I downloaded from the store. Logs in a basket or something. A fireplace. couple of desks or some area where desks would fit. One of them is a former Vampire (by lore) so darker themed stuff is ok   :)

Father and Son occupants. Colors -I love vibrant colors but I don't think single men would.   ;D Men, bachelors - Flowers and landscaping around. Nothing hugely frilly.  The Lake there at the falls is enough of a pond so no need of one on the property.

Whatever kind of man cave thing inspires. Thank you  :)

-Edit-
I have Generations, Pets, Town Life stuff, Ambitions,  High End Loft Stuff, Outdoor living Stuff, World Adventures. (I do have Late Night but it is not installed-I did not like the way Celebrities and Vampires were being handled.)
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
« Reply #1183 on: September 13, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »
I would like to request a house please.

A simple,  rectangle shaped ,  traditional log cabin. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms with an area for washer dryer. Two Men will be living there. I would like a covered porch -raised deck type old fashioned porch with stairs going down to the ground.

On the lot across from the falls in Sunset Valley. That lot is an odd size.  Prefer one story. Very rustic. I've got some logs and stuff I downloaded from the store. Logs in a basket or something. A fireplace. couple of desks or some area where desks would fit. One of them is a former Vampire (by lore) so darker themed stuff is ok   :)

Father and Son occupants. Colors -I love vibrant colors but I don't think single men would.   ;D Men, bachelors - Flowers and landscaping around. Nothing hugely frilly.  The Lake there at the falls is enough of a pond so no need of one on the property.

Whatever kind of man cave thing inspires. Thank you  :)

-Edit-
I have Generations, Pets, Town Life stuff, Ambitions,  High End Loft Stuff, Outdoor living Stuff, World Adventures. (I do have Late Night but it is not installed-I did not like the way Celebrities and Vampires were being handled.)

I'd be happy to build it for you. My aunt and uncle actually own a historic log cabin.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #1184 on: September 14, 2012, 07:29:31 AM »
bump:

I have just moved my sims into Sunlit Tides, and I need 2 little LN Bars. An exclusive lounge on a lot 30x30, and a fusion lounge on a lot 25x25. I don't mind much how they look, just need them small (don't overcrowd them). And can one (or both) please have a bubble bar. I would make them myself, but I really don't know my way around making the celebrity entry gate thingies. I have all expansions except KPST.
Please also be open to me editing them a little once I get them in game. :)

Pretty pretty please? I'd really appreciate it :)