Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 775158 times)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1365 on: June 23, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »
Snuffles, still working on your house, my weekend got a bit crazier than expected. I should have it done in the next few days!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1366 on: June 23, 2013, 02:14:27 PM »
That's fine. I've had a busy weekend myself! Take your time so that it's just right  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1367 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »
Hello everybody!

I have a rather large request, I hope it isn't any trouble!

I'm trying to fill up pretty much every empty lot in in Sunset Valley with houses because I've gotten tired of the current game generated people and I want more families to move in - I'm hoping plenty of houses will prompt the game to fill them and there will be a variety of people.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3). The lot size can be 20x30, 30x30, 30x40, and 40x40 because that tends to be the lot sizes of the available ones I've seen, but I'm leaning more towards 30x30 and 30x40. Price preferably up to 90,000 furnished. I'm thinking more family oriented, with kid bedrooms and maybe a treehouse or something, but you don't have to go all out. I have Generations, Seasons, and the Town Life stuff pack. I really don't care about color scheme or pools or anything, let your creative juices flow! I just don't have the time or patience to build that many houses.

I would really like multiple submissions just to fill the slots but I don't want to create any trouble for anybody so I would be ecstatic just to get one! If anybody has questions about something I haven't answered in this spiel, please ask because I want this to be as easy as possible for everybody! If anybody wants to help me I would be so very happy and grateful or you taking the time to build these for me!

The only reason I'm requesting these is because the houses available in the swap shop are too much Simoleons or use EPs I don't have. If anybody actually finds a house that meets my needs that I have skipped over it would be awesome if somebody directs me to it.

Thanks in advance!
I'm what you call a "schmorgesborg" of emotions.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #1368 on: June 23, 2013, 08:36:52 PM »
Hello everybody!

I have a rather large request, I hope it isn't any trouble!

I'm trying to fill up pretty much every empty lot in in Sunset Valley with houses because I've gotten tired of the current game generated people and I want more families to move in - I'm hoping plenty of houses will prompt the game to fill them and there will be a variety of people.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3). The lot size can be 20x30, 30x30, 30x40, and 40x40 because that tends to be the lot sizes of the available ones I've seen, but I'm leaning more towards 30x30 and 30x40. Price preferably up to 90,000 furnished. I'm thinking more family oriented, with kid bedrooms and maybe a treehouse or something, but you don't have to go all out. I have Generations, Seasons, and the Town Life stuff pack. I really don't care about color scheme or pools or anything, let your creative juices flow! I just don't have the time or patience to build that many houses.

I would really like multiple submissions just to fill the slots but I don't want to create any trouble for anybody so I would be ecstatic just to get one! If anybody has questions about something I haven't answered in this spiel, please ask because I want this to be as easy as possible for everybody! If anybody wants to help me I would be so very happy and grateful or you taking the time to build these for me!

The only reason I'm requesting these is because the houses available in the swap shop are too much Simoleons or use EPs I don't have. If anybody actually finds a house that meets my needs that I have skipped over it would be awesome if somebody directs me to it.

Thanks in advance!
I need a break from my current project so I'd be happy to have a shot at this.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1369 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:55 PM »
I need a break from my current project so I'd be happy to have a shot at this.

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Offline bunso

• Your friendly kabarkada
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I want to be your friend.
« Reply #1370 on: June 25, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
Hello everyone! :)

Hope you're all doing good.

I would like to request, if it's not too much to ask, a large-size family house. I prefer it to be a single-storey house with 3 bedrooms (1 for the parents, 1 for the teens, and 1 for the babies) and 2 bathrooms. A garage with 2 parking lots, a pool and a hot tub, a living room with a fireplace, a study room for the kids, an entertainment room for the family where they can bond together (I'm kind of a family-oriented person  ;) ).

I have an EP for the following: Amb, LN, Gen, ST, SN, and Seasons. I don't have any SP and store content. I preferably like to put this house on Sunset Valley.

PM for any questions.

Thank you in advance!  ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1371 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:58 AM »
I really want to request a big 60x60 mansion house, that can fit on the Summerhill empty lot in Sunset Valley. And the house should be fit for party and gardening(sprinklers). 4 beds+3 bathrooms+study room+entertainment room+collection room(fishes or cut rocks)+3 parking space or garage and others fit for house living. I am not a great builder, but my laptop crashes everytime when I enter Build mode, so I always used premade houses.
Notes:
I have only base game.
I have no store content.
Please upload in .package format which can be found in Library in Sims folder, you have to sort which one. And please compress that file to zip or rar before attachment/uploading, as I found out there is file limitation in attachment.
Simpack intallation doesn't work for me[unregistered=code invalid everytime and can't connect internet everytime]. I play game without launcher.
I will be waiting for the upload.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1372 on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:41 AM »
I would like to request, if it's not too much to ask, a large-size family house. I prefer it to be a single-storey house with 3 bedrooms (1 for the parents, 1 for the teens, and 1 for the babies) and 2 bathrooms. A garage with 2 parking lots, a pool and a hot tub, a living room with a fireplace, a study room for the kids, an entertainment room for the family where they can bond together (I'm kind of a family-oriented person  ;) ).

Hi, bunso -- I will take a shot at this one if you like.  Will PM you for additional details.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3).

Cathair1, I have a couple of houses that should do nicely for this project as well as what gogowars is doing for you, if you'd like them.  I originally built them as base game only, but I'll add in your EP items to improve the decor and upload them to the swap shop later today or tomorrow. 

They are rather specific in nature (one is an "eco-friendly" house and one is designed for a geeky gamer family.)  Do you want the families that I made to go with them, as well?  One family is a mom, dad and two child-aged daughters, and the other is a mom, dad and child-aged son. 

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1373 on: June 26, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »
Cathair1, I have a couple of houses that should do nicely for this project as well as what gogowars is doing for you, if you'd like them.  I originally built them as base game only, but I'll add in your EP items to improve the decor and upload them to the swap shop later today or tomorrow. 

They are rather specific in nature (one is an "eco-friendly" house and one is designed for a geeky gamer family.)  Do you want the families that I made to go with them, as well?  One family is a mom, dad and two child-aged daughters, and the other is a mom, dad and child-aged son.

That'd be great, I would love them. That's ok that they're specific, if they were made for families they're probably exactly what I was looking for. And the families would be wonderful too, if its no trouble! Thanks!

Also, you don't have to edit the houses with the EPs I have if you don't want to. Don't feel the obligation to (unless of course you want to :P).

Offline bunso

• Your friendly kabarkada
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I want to be your friend.
« Reply #1374 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:58 PM »
Hi, bunso -- I will take a shot at this one if you like.  Will PM you for additional details.

Whew! Thank you so much intl! :) I thought no one would try to take a shot on this.

Offline intl_incident

• Occult
« Reply #1375 on: June 26, 2013, 10:58:38 PM »
That'd be great, I would love them. That's ok that they're specific, if they were made for families they're probably exactly what I was looking for. And the families would be wonderful too, if its no trouble! Thanks!

Also, you don't have to edit the houses with the EPs I have if you don't want to. Don't feel the obligation to (unless of course you want to :P).

OK -- the houses are up here (http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,16614.0.html) and here (http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,16616.0.html).  I added the EP stuff because they were kind of sad looking with just base game items. :)  There are links to the families in the posts for the lots.  You'll notice that both lots have the same basic floor plan, but the landscaping is really different in each one.  I originally placed them side by side as if they were built by the same architect but personalized for each family.  Hope you like them!

Offline m.sato

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1376 on: July 05, 2013, 11:55:06 PM »
Next incarnation I'd like to be an architect, but till then...

I'd like a house built over water, but NOT a houseboat, 2 or 3 bedrooms and kinda hidden room to put alchemy and witch stuff, a pool with a bar ; basically an over water house where a witch could party everyday and eventually stick some friends and/or family someday. Any candidates?

Offline intl_incident

• Occult
« Reply #1377 on: July 06, 2013, 11:23:23 PM »
Next incarnation I'd like to be an architect, but till then...

I'd like a house built over water, but NOT a houseboat, 2 or 3 bedrooms and kinda hidden room to put alchemy and witch stuff, a pool with a bar ; basically an over water house where a witch could party everyday and eventually stick some friends and/or family someday. Any candidates?

I can give it a shot. Will PM you for more details.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1378 on: July 07, 2013, 01:10:19 AM »
I would like to have a HUGE mansion, by which I mean as many floors as possible, including basement.
I was thinking it could fit in SSV, have at LEAST 3-5+ bedrooms [including Master bedroom], and the same amount of bathrooms. At least enough room for two spaces in the garage.

I would prefer it to be a shell, not furnished other than what I specify.

Pool, hot tub and courtyard fountain is a must. So is a small stable.

Offline intl_incident

• Occult
« Reply #1379 on: July 07, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »
bunso, your house is done!  It's over here in the Swap Shop: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,16847.0.html

Sorry it took so long -- work got a little crazy last week.  Also, just like with the houseboat, you'll need to update your game for the house to work.  Hope you like it!