Author Topic: The Herbal Dynasty - The last try  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
The Herbal Dynasty - The last try
« on: December 06, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
This will be my final Immortal Dynasty try. I've given up on to many stories, because I got bored, because no one read them and because save files got lost. For whoever will follow this dynasty, I say thank you. I may not be the best dynasty story writer here. I just wanted to share my quest to finally finish the dynasty. I don't care about the hall of fame, but I do try to play by the rules.
I've played ahead quite far. I've wanted to see if this family would work before posting it. So I'm currently in generation 4 I think... Anyways posting this will get me right back to the beginning of the story.
So please enjoy my final attempted to this challenge!

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
Re: The Herbal Dynasty - The last try
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »
Story Content

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
 *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The Herbal Immortal Dynasty Heirs:

(all portraits of the heirs, spares ans spouses can be found here)

Generation 1 - Founder

Name: Peppermint Herbal
Spouse: Steven Brustle
Traits:
- Ambitious
- Clumsy
- Good sense of humor
- Natural Cook
- Schmoozer
Sign: Leo
Favorites:
- Truffle Torte
- Pop music
- Lime
Lifetime wish: Celebrated five star chef
Career: Culinary
Lifetime Reward:
Six Best Friends:
Six opportunities:
Supermax skill:
Other skills:
Portraits: Young Adult, Adult
Building:
Property: Sunset Beach
Ambrosia:

Generation 2

Name: Lavender Herbal
Born: Week 3 day 5
Spouse:
Traits:
- Artistic
- Loves the heat
- Neat
- Virtuoso
-
Sign: Virgo
Favorites:
- Beach Party Music
- Grilled Cheese
- Black
Lifetime wish:
Career:
Lifetime Reward:
Six Best Friends:
Six opportunities:
Supermax skill:
Other skills:
Portraits: Toddler
Building:
Property:
Ambrosia:

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Spouses

Steven Herbal - Brustle
Spouse of Peppermint
Died week 6 day 7 at 96 days

Spares and siblings

Thea Voice
Painter and Gardener

Bjorn Voice
Born week 4 day 1
Son of Thea Voice and Sports Fan

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
Good luck! I hope that you can reach happy ending! I'll be reading!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
Week 1 - Starting

Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm Peppermint Herbal, chosen to start at this Immortal Dynasty. It's strange to start your life as a young adult. I don't know my past and I'm full of ambitions in a new town. What I didn't know whas that I would start out with nothing. No money, no skills, no job, no friends, nothing. Not very glamorous... Well I guess I have no other choice but to just dive into life and make the best of it. The Herbal Immortal Dynasty, I sure do love the sound of that! Union Cove here I come!

So let me show you around my euhm house, furniture...

Not much but it's a start. So from here I got myself a job at the restaurant. It's my dream to one day became a celebrated five star chef. Starting at the bottom is, not really nice, but I get to make friends. Next to that, my boss Seab Ody is really good looking! It was real easy making friends with him.

My other quest was to make friends with my neighbor across the street, Thea Voice. She seems like a nice person and did I mention she is rich? Well what better place to make friends then at the local festival grounds.

After some great times together I asked Thea to move in and she was more then happy to. I get a friend and a house!

I asked Thea if she would take up on painting and start a nice garden. Much to my surprise she was more than happy to do so.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
Good luck! I hope that you can reach happy ending! I'll be reading!

Thank you and I'll try my best  ;D

Week 2

So this week started off really good for me as I already got promoted five times in my job! I must be natural cook! While I was celebrating that I kind of forgot about Thea's birthday (she did too I think, painting so much..). Sorry about that Thea...

Thea did find some odd seeds and planted them in the garden, I guess we'll have to see what kind of plant sprouts from them...

While I was taking a break I met this guy at the beach, I was speechless... That wonderful blue skin tone those eyes... I could only thing of the gorgeous baby we would produce. But not to get ahead of things, we are just friends, for now.

After getting back from the beach Thea came to me and said she had to paint my portrait. I felt a little awkward at that. I asked her if she was insane, but I guess I already knew the answer to that.. She said that every dynasty should have portraits and insane or not I had to agree. So she is currently working on my portrait and doing a great job!

My boss, Seab invited me to a party and guess who was there?

I couldn't help myself really even though I know he's married. I mean look at him! He didn't seem to mind...

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:15:30 PM »
Beautiful green founder. Check.
Beautiful blue "friend". Check.
100% chance of a cute toddler? Check, check, check.

Im not much of a story writer myself, and not much of a commenter on the stories, but please don't give up because of us, as long as you have fun play. Even when not many are replying to your stories. No comments are not stopping me either, I love my sims to much for that.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 03:18:16 PM »
Beautiful green founder. Check.
Beautiful blue "friend". Check.
100% chance of a cute toddler? Check, check, check.

Im not much of a story writer myself, and not much of a commenter on the stories, but please don't give up because of us, as long as you have fun play. Even when not many are replying to your stories. No comments are not stopping me either, I love my sims to much for that.

Thank you. That's what I figured too. I love the sims and I love this challenge! So this time I'm going to make it until the end!
And the cute toddler will definitly show up ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 04:01:54 PM »
Hi, hope all goes well with this attempt. I haven't installed UC yet so this is a fresh town for me with unfamiliar faces. Hope to see more soon =]
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »
I remember that in the Gwenyth Dojo dynasty, Gwenyth is green (right?) and she married a man with a light blue skin tone. They had a pink child. I wonder what will happen with a dark shade of blue.....
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 06:57:44 PM »
Just go for it! If you love him, grab him already while he still vulnerable with that flower :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Aw, I can't wait to see what color their adorable baby will be! Your founder is beautiful.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 02:03:15 AM »
I hope you make it to the end this time! I don't have UC due to my computer being glitchy from a download version of IP, but there you go. Do not get downloads. Ever.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 05:26:27 AM »
Thanks everyone! I really love UC. I've tried dynasties in other towns but I always come back to UC. I checked up on my game and I'm currently in week 12 and generation 3 is a teen. I'll start playing again soon. Didn't have the chance because I just moved, but first want to get this story going.

@ Nettlejuise: UC is great. I'll try to put in as many names and faces as possible. I've played it so much that it's kinda home, so if things become unclear due to the lack of information, please let me know.
@ pugster101: Skin tones work really funny. I can tell you that I was a little surprised by some I got.
@ Eldrigde: I can assure you Peppermint will not let him go easy ;) married or not!
@ Jamie: Thank you! I didn't know if I wanted a green sim at first but I made her a while ago and in the end went with her as a founder and I am found of her. Her clumsiness is really funny!
@ Rikki8528: No downloads really don't work for the sims. I hope you can get it fixed soon! Thanks for the support!

Okay so on to the next week!

Week 3

Thea was acting odd so I talked to her and figured she's in a midlife crisis so I got her a little gift (after I had sold her car...). Luckily it settled her down a bit. She is crazy enough without a midlife crisis...

After that party I just couldn't forget about Steven! It did keep me up at night, I mean he's married! So I couldn't ask him at the party... I invited him over and Thea there made it a lot easier. In a private moment I asked Steven to break up with Nicole. He said yes! After that I had all the courage I needed and when he was done with his ahem private business I popped the question!

I maybe could have picked a more romantic spot, but it was good enough. Not wanting him to change his mind I sealed the deal right there.

I asked a lot of him, making him leave his son and home, selling his car... But I love him and I need his genes him in this dynasty. Well he did get to pursue his dream and got a career in science and I had the three of us a new house build!

We settled in pretty easy in this new house. Fun and easygoing. Then I found something out....

Yes our child! The second generation on it's way! I really hope that it'll be a girl. Not Steven, he wants a boy. Well we'll see about that!

Still in my high of the pregnancy I got myself a lamp got out the genie and bought Sunset Beach (where Steven and I met). I also fully upgraded it so we can make some more money!

Thea has been very busy lately and I figured she needed a break. She came back a little to happy after that, She's met someone. She just won't tell me who...

I'd almost forget that I was pregnant... Things are a little crazy around here... Luckily I didn't end up hurt. Steven was worried about that, he says I'm too clumsy for my own good.

Giving birth... never again! It hurts sooo bad! But she was well worth it!

Meet my little girl Lavender! She was born on day five of week three. I think she's the most adorable baby on the planet and so does Steven! No matter how old he grows (yes he died his hair after his elder birthday), He loves his little girl.

So yeah Steven is now an Elder. He had wanted to let it pass by quietly, but I caught him anyways.

And my birthday came and went too.

So I was done with this week, tired being a new mom, but Thea ended it with a little surprise of her own (and to herself...)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 05:44:06 AM »
UC is beautiful, it's even more special since members of the forum created it. I really should download it soon. The house looks wonderful, it really blends into the world and made me think it was a pre-built lot already ^_^ Welcome, Lavender! Congrats to Thea also. Who is the father?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 06:06:25 AM »
UC is beautiful, it's even more special since members of the forum created it. I really should download it soon. The house looks wonderful, it really blends into the world and made me think it was a pre-built lot already ^_^ Welcome, Lavender! Congrats to Thea also. Who is the father?

Yes that is why I love UC so much. Thank you on the house! It did came out better then I hoped. As for Thea's lover, his name is Sports Fan. He is the brother of Seab Ody, who is Peppermints boss.
This is a picture from my former dynasty, left is Seab Ody and right is Sports Fan.