Author Topic: Alchemy skill  (Read 2450 times)

Offline blueglue

• Nooboo
Alchemy skill
« on: January 04, 2014, 01:54:16 PM »
So, I have a witch (normal sim drank bottled witch's brew) and I'm trying to raise her alchemy skill but it wont raise to 9. I'm at level 8 and there is 2 notches to go, but it won't. I've gone to the alchemy station to study, I've made her read books/recipes and it's been there for a few days. Help ! :-\

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Alchemy skill
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 02:22:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum, blueglue.  Does the problem persist when you exit and restart the game? 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline blueglue

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 02:27:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum, blueglue.  Does the problem persist when you exit and restart the game?

yes, I tried that twice and it raised a little but stopped again

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 02:47:43 PM »
yes, I've tried twice and it raised a little, but stopped again.

Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest.  It does take a while for Sims to reach those upper skill levels, but I've never had the skill gain completely stall.  Hopefully someone else will come by with another idea. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline blueglue

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest.  It does take a while for Sims to reach those upper skill levels, but I've never had the skill gain completely stall.  Hopefully someone else will come by with another idea.

I tried random things like moving houses and buying a new machine thingy and it worked :P I thought it'd be more complex. Thanks for your help!

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 07:27:40 PM »
I tried random things like moving houses and buying a new machine thingy and it worked :P I thought it'd be more complex. Thanks for your help!

Glad you got it sorted out.  Sometimes it's hard to know what's causing these little glitches, but changing things around and replacing things like you did often fixes it.  Happy Simming!  :D

anything