Author Topic: The Cross Legacy. Betrayal 9/16  (Read 6351 times)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
The Cross Legacy. Betrayal 9/16
« on: February 03, 2014, 03:52:07 PM »
Ok get up Silver

Silver: It's Sylvia... and why?

Your founding a legacy! Happy birthday!

Sylvia: But its not my birthday

Too bad. Get up. We need to get you a new look

Sylvia: Man I blinked! But I am smoking!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm landing you in Sunset Valley. And here's your house!

Sylvia: That's it? Can I have a guitar? Or some athletic equipment?

Nope. Have fun and make sure to have some rainboos!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't sure what to name Sylvia. So I randomized the name and it gave me Sylvia Cross! If I would've gotten to choose I probably would have said Silver.  ;D
Sylvia's traits were randomized as well. She rolled Ambitious, Athletic, Bookworm, Kleptomaniac, & Virtuoso.
And her lifetime wish is to be living in the lap of luxury.
Oh! And I'm not going to be going by pinstars rules. This is totally for fun and I will be using cheats (to see what other sims look like up close and what not) I'm going to try and complete each heirs (and spares) lifetime wish. And will try and get them to the top of a career. So yeah! *And I've got a few more updates. The first child is already a toddler!*

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Cross Legacy *Intro*
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 06:46:52 PM »
                                          Let's get the Legacy started!

Sylvia was given some guidelines as to who she could pick spouse wise.
1. Can't be classified as "rich"
2. Can't be ugly
3. Can't be Arlo Bunch
Sylvia: what do you classify as "ugly"
 Arlo Bunch
Sylvia: got it.

she went to the diner, the pool, and the art gallery and still couldn't find anyone. But then she went to the Bistro. She met Xander Clavell, Boyd Wainwright, and Conner Frio. And the watcher decided on Conner. They talked until they were friends then went their separate ways. The next day Sylvia went to the gym.

got a guitar lesson

while waiting for Conner to get off of work. And when he was done with his day of work she called and asked him to the diner.
They became good friends, flirted, and after many attempts at kissing Conner. Sylvia finally got it, a boyfriend, and a fiancé.

But before they could wed, he decided to go home. But that wouldn't stop the watcher Sylvia. She followed him home and convinced him to marry her.

and they went home and......

did I hear chimes?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »
              This is Life

The newly-wed couple settled in just fine, With Conner gardening and writing,

and Sylvia practicing the guitar

and throwing up.

nooboo!
Sylvia: Don't get your hopes up, that cereal did not agree with me.
Honey, I know when a nooboo's on its way.

and it's definitely on its way!
She got a massage and read a pregnancy book.

She fulfilled a lot of wishes. (Oops no picture.) She got a lot of rest.

And when she had that baby, you'd think she's be prepared.

Welcome little Dalia!

A brave and absentminded rainboo!
And the watcher wasted no time in getting another bun in the oven.

Dalia aged up!

zomg she's adorable
And with a house redecoration, another addition came.

Oops no picture. But it looks like he's a normal nooboo. But he is a little red (or just really tan.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really ahead in-game. They already have 6 children. And Dalia is a child. So I won't play until I get caught up.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 03:32:35 PM »
*Oops forgot to mention the new babies name. It's Drew and he is a loner and easily impressed*

Let's hurry through this
*This is pretty much just going to be text with only a few pictures, because this is going to be a run-through of everything*

Sylvia got pregnant again and gave birth to Evan, he is insane and a virtuoso. Also a normal-boo.
Dalia was taught her skills and aged up to a child *oops forgot to get a picture*
Drew aged up to a cutie.

*Note, I am skipping a few days in some of these*
Evan aged up.

There was another house redecoration to make a bedroom for Dalia.
Sylvia got pregnant and gave birth to not one, not two, but three little girls! Only Conner had the fertility treatment thingy so they would have twins. But nope, triplets! Mia, hates the outdoors and is a heavy sleeper. Lyla is friendly and excitable. And Bianca is a slob and grumpy. Bianca is the only rainboo. And that brings our house count up to 8. As soon as the triplets become teens I'll put a vote up. (Or i'll choose from a hat, if no one comments  ;D)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 08:49:34 AM »
There should be an update tomorrow (or maybe Thursday) because I've had funerals to go to, and school. So hopefully I can get an update up soon.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »
Look at those cutie-pies! Can't wait to see the triplets. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 01:38:48 PM »
Finally got around to playing. And Mia's the rainboo, not Bianca.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Growing up

Sylvia- There you are! Why haven't you played us in 2 week?

I've been busy

Sylvia- Oh yeah! With that Peterson family I bet!

Maybe, why should you care?

Sylvia- Because while your gone I still have to care for the triplets! They've been babies this whole time!

Well they're toddlers now! Enjoy!

Mia

Lyla

Bianca

Also, Sylvia and Conner aged up to adults. (No picture)
And there was a redecoration because Drew aged to a child.
He and Evan will share a room, And when the triplets age up they will share a room.

And on the day Dalia aged up, she bought a cake and rushed across the street to become a teen. Mainly because all the triplets and Evan were screaming.

And the next day She brought Evan across the street to age him up.

And invited Cortez Lacy out to the park and sent Evan home.
They talked for an hour or two, then went to a movie and came out friends. She got a wish to become good friends and to kiss him.

The triplets were taught a few skills, but since I am rolling the traits I don't feel the need to teach all of them. So I taught them the skills that wishes were rolled for.
And that's all!

Sylvia- No don't leave me! The triplets are aging up in a day! Please!!!

*evil laugh* Nope another family is awaiting me.  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I've decided that the heir will be decided when Dalia ages to Young Adult. Because if she's not the heir then she needs to move out ASAP and the other kids when they age to YA.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 11:29:48 AM »
They're should be an update later today but until then here are the pros and cons of Cortez Lacy, a potential spouse for Dalia.
*picture in last update*
Pros- compatible signs.
Known traits- Ambitious
Cons- Babysitter therefore he might age up at anytime
Not a townie
Wishes- Good friend, Wish to kiss.

I'm going to let Dalia look around a bit more, but if I can't find anyone he's my backup.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 10:32:09 PM »
Wow what a break I had! But I'm ready to get into the swing of things!
*Ps, this update is in Sylvia's point of view*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My devils angels aged up thank goodness sadly.

Mia

Lyla

Bianca

I thought it would be a good idea to get a redecoration. (Come on, there is 8 people all under one small roof, Can you blame me?)

Living Room

You go through an arch to get to the kitchen

The triplets room.

*Continued in next post.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 11:02:25 PM »
*Continued*
----------------

Sadly, only one of my wonderful children will be able to continue this legacy.
First there's Dalia

She's brave, charismatic, a little absent-minded, and can be over-emotional. She's in a hard place right now, indecisive about love. She knows if she's going to be heir she has to have a spouse, she wants to kiss Cortez (her best friend) but what if she kisses him and there's no spark? She'd still want to be friends with him, but that would create and awkward position right?

Then there's my first boy, Drew!
He's a cutie that's for sure. In fact he aged to a teen!

He's a loner, good, easily impressed, and added flirty!
He looks like his dad with his green eyes and red hair! I think its adorable! He just aged up to a teen, so he hasn't really done anything. But he did get on the honor roll on his last day as a child! That deserves some recognition.

Evan... is uh, something that's for sure.
*woops no pic!* Just go look at that last update!
He got an unfortunate nose but I'm sure he'll grow into it!
He's a virtuoso like me, a daredevil, and he's just a little insane. He got on the honor roll, but still has 3 days to teen. So nothing will really happen until then.

The first named of the triplets is Mia

She focuses on painting, I think she wants to be heir the most. She sticks to that easel every day and I have to remind her to come and eat and to go to bed. She thinks she wants to be a writer, or maybe max the guitar(favorite child right here  ;) just kidding) so she pretty much has her lifetime wish picked out.

The second triplet is Lyla. My sweet red-haired Lyla.
She's friendly, excitable, and easily impressed. I really hope that easily impressed goes away, it's already proving trouble in life. She doesn't know if she wants to be a rock star

Bianca- I thought you wanted to be a writer?
Lyla- I do! Why can't I be both?
Bianca- Are you sure you don't wanna be a police officer too?
Lyla- ooh! That sounds fun!
Maybe I need to lay off, she's only a kid right? She still has teenhood to figure it out!

Last is Bianca

She's a slob (All you have to do is put the dish in the sink! Come on people!) a bookworm, and grumpy. She likes to keep to herself get on Lyla's back about being easily impressed. I really hope she doesn't keep that grumpy trait, Lyla always comes and cries to me about Bianca. I don't think Bianca would be grumpy if she didn't read as many books, I mean there's only so much you can do to keep from getting mad about reading about a fairy tale and then coming back to reality. But there's nothing wrong with her being like her dad and liking books.

As you can see there's many amazing kids to choose from.
Actually Sylvia there's only two choices for heir
Wait what!
Oh come on! You want the rainbow skin to continue too don't you?
But, what do I tell the kids?
Oh I don't know, maybe something like, "Hey kids only Dalia and Mia can be the heirs, tough luck should've been a rainboo.

---------------
The poll will be up later in the week (since Dalia ages in 10 days, I don't really need to put the poll up just yet.) I'll keep updating until then and let you see what Mia will look like in her teen years, and will continue with Sylvia and the kids until the poll is over. And i'll try to get the kids spouses and move them out when they age to YA.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »

Drew, well Drew wanted a car for his birthday. Instead he was handed cleaning supplies to clean the bathroom!

You know, mornings aren't that bad, for me that is. I wake up while the kids are rushing out the door,

get my coffee,

clean,

relax and play guitar.

When the kids get home they do their homework while I cook.

If they finish before I do, they work on their hobbies. (whoops photo from the weekend! But it's still funny!)

Conner is always working, either at work or he's chained to his computer writing a book.

We still make time for each other, it's not as much as I wish it was. But it'll do for now.
 I guess you could say this week was family week, we all hang out as much as possible. Me, Drew, and Bianca all went to the park to hang out.

Then Dalia took Mia to the art gallery (and they became good friends and talk to each other about everything.)

And Bianca and Evan went to the movies.

It's awesome to see us come together as a family, because I know the kids will be heartbroken when the heir is announced. Overall that's the only things that have happened. (I'm going to have a stern talk with the kids about being interesting.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll should be up later!

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 07:33:28 PM »
Vote for the first generation heir!
Poll Closed.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 04:05:09 AM »
@AnnaSimmery1234:

It seems you've missed an important announcement about the phasing out of the Gallery.  Starting April 1, 2014, there will be no more uploads for the Gallery.  Everything that's there will stay, but nothing new can be added.  Please read here for details.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Cross Legacy Birthdays and Jobs and Vote!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 05:04:47 PM »
Thank you Pam! I was able to go on photobucket and learn how to!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Birthdays and Jobs and Vote!

To start the week off right Dalia and Drew went and got jobs! (What?! Stop growing up! I am not that old!)
Dalia got a job at the grocery store because she is charismatic.

Drew got a job at the mausoleum because he is a loner and won't have to deal with people. (Living people that is.)

When she got back, Dalia dyed her hair black and changed her hairstyle!

(Woops forgot the eyebrows dear.)
The Birthdays!
Evan went across the street to age up. We could've thrown a party but my kids think I'm "embarrassing." They're just jealous.

He's adorable and looks just like his dad!
The triplets aged up the day after.
Mia-

Bianca-

Lyla-

How could triplets look so different? They are all so pretty! I imagine boys will be lining up at the door.
I will end this update with a picture of me dumpster-diving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to go vote! (Link in last post) Because if you don't I'll be forced to choose! Voting will end the next time I get to go in-game.(Because Dalia ages to YA in 3 days!) We're almost to the next generation!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Cross Legacy *Birthdays, Jobs, And Vote!*
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 06:30:46 PM »

Oh wow, Bianca has such lovely features! She's a knockout.