Author Topic: Question about Procreation Elixir  (Read 3853 times)

Danielle Haydis

Question about Procreation Elixir
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:11:03 AM »
Can someone explain how it increases the chances of multiples? From what I can tell, drinking the elixir will give your sim an 8 hour moodlet that increases the chance of conception and multiples. Does that mean that when you Try for Baby with the moodlet it increases the chances of multiples?

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Re: Question about Procreation Elixir
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 04:57:38 AM »
That's what it is suppose to do but I haven't had it work. I used it right before "try for a baby". But then I played another house for a while, and I came back before delivery. But she only had 1. I don't know if it's because I switched households. (Most likely I think) Or, if you're suppose to drink it right before delivery to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Question about Procreation Elixir
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
You drink it before conception - it has a percentage chance (I'm not into coding, so I can't tell you exactly what percentage that even is) of increasing fertility for multiples. Much like watching Kids TV or listening to Kids Music on the radio.

The percentage, if I remember correctly, isn't that big, but it increases if BOTH parents take the procreation elixir prior to it.