Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52130 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.1. I Hate Jim (06/07)
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:54 PM »
2.2. And There Was Much Rejoicing

Louise: Weeelcome back, to the Hollander residence. Finally. Today, Kristy is super happy because she just moved up in her career. Now she can release a whole bunch of birds and sparkles.
Kristy: Iím going to release all the birds!
Louise: But you donít care about birds, do you? No, of course you donít care about Kristyís sparkles and birds. You want to see babies, yes you do.

Louise: The first to be born was a girl, Trish. Trish is Evil and Easily Impresssed. Sheís basically what Rachyl could have been if Rachyl hadnít been an utter failure at being evil. Please note her CC wisp of hair. Iím very pleased with that particular download.

Louise: Next up, welcome Keegan Hollander, a little boy whoís Neurotic and Athletic. Heíll get along well with Leslie, I think. Please note his CC blanket and pillow. Iím very pleased with those downloads as well.

Louise: Enough with the CC advertisements. Rather, have some pictures of the family tending to the cute wittle babies. Sherman is a particularly great grandpappy.
Sherman: Leslieís babyís babies are precious.
Louise: I hope he doesnít live to become a greatgrandparent. Leslieís babyís babyís baby is a bit too much, even for Sherman.

Kristy: I think we should have a party. You know, for the babies.
Louise: For the babies. Yeah, seems legit.
Kristy: I can tell these babies like a party.

Leslie: I can tell the babies are going to be fabulous astronauts when they grow up, just like me. They will look up to me like a shining beacon of hope when their mother falls into depression because of her psychopathic husband.
Louise: Classic Leslie.

Louise: And then thereís this jerkface.
Jim: Well, I was going to tend to my babies!
Louise: Yes, but you only ever try and tend to them after everyone else have already done it, ya doofus. Thatís not even exaggeration. Sherman is always the first to go to help (Grandpappy of the year, much?) and then Jim slogs along like ĎOh yeah, maybe I should take care of those babies or something.í Family Oriented sim, my butt.
Jim: That rant was too long!

Louise: Yes, well, I wanted to give Jim a chance. I had him and Kristy marry.

Louise: And I thought it would be cool, but thenÖ

Jim: You are so ignorant! Iím going to berate you over it.
Leslie: :(
Louise: Ground-rule, Jimmy: You do NOT berate Leslieís ignorance. Thatís my job.

Leslie: Exactly! I hate Jim.

Louise: Then, he flirted with Flo. While she was holding his infant daughter. I. Hate. Jim.
Jim: Well, well, wellÖ look whoís all gorgeous today!
Flo: Teehee!
Louise: Iím also a bit mad at Flo for not kicking his behind, but sheís been here longer, so this is all Jimís fault.
Jim: Gee, thanks.

Kristy: Well, the proprietor guy that I auditioned for is pretty cute. Maybe-
Louise: No. Heís Flirty.
Kristy: Oh, wellÖ Just, look at the shiny, shiny coin, Mr. proprietor man!
Proprietor: Oh, shiny, over-sized coin!

Kristy: And voilŗ! Butterflies!
Proprietor: Ö

Proprietor: THAT IS SO MAGICALISTIC! You need to do a gig tomorrow! Oh. Em. Gee.
Kristy: Works every time.

Louise: But enough of that. Kristy has her first gig and itís time to kick Jim to the curb.
Kristy: I am suddenly compelled to break up with you even though, up until now, Iíve been the only person to not hate you and I have, in fact, been making googly eyes at you constantly. But itís over.
Jim: That is so lame!

Louise: I almost felt bad for Jim until he started yelling at poor Kristy.
Jim: But Iím really good at flirting! Youíre really mean!
Kristy: Um, youíre really not very good at it.
Leslie: Oh, great, my poor daughter is miserable because her psychopathic husband is yelling at her. I wish we could be free of all this needless drama!
Louise: Ö? Leslie, I- Oh, never mind, I should be used to her by now.

Louise: Did you notice how great my pictures suddenly look? Dang, that lighting mod sure did-
Jim: Arenít you even going to remark that youíve kicked me out?
Louise: No, the lighting mod seemed more important.
Jim: I hate you.
Louise: Goodbye, Jim. Forever. Next time: Kristyís first gig is coming and then some sad stuff happens. See you all then.

Author's note: Not exaggerating when I say Jim made me not want to play the game. His flirting with everyone was really getting to me. I only really had him and Kristy marry because she got 5000 lifetime happiness points for it. Bye bye, Jim, nobody ever liked you anyway. And I wrote him terribly, too, I know - I just had no idea how to give the guy an interesting personality because he was just a jerk most of the time. Not a lot of baby in this update, but that's because I had to get Jim out of there - next time there will probably be more of them. When they're not just lumps in cribs.

I also apologise if my updates aren't as plentiful lately. I'm in a tired-of-people-and-just-want-to-read kind of mood and I've been playing games other than the Sims.

... And I'm sorry my author's notes are always so long?

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
I love that head of hair! I'm very happy about your new CC downloads too! You always seem to find the most awesome CC... :) And the babies aren't burritos! I love that mod... Made playing with Allen's baby a lot more fun... Teeheehee...

Oh, and twins again! And one that's actually truly evil! Dundundun... Can't wait until Rachyl meets her niece... haha...

And yay to Jim getting kicked out! It's amazing that you still managed to come up with such an amusing chapter even though you were really annoyed with Jim and wasn't up to playing the game much. :)

Glad to see this update! And I hope Kristy finds someone who will be as devoted to her as Sherman is to Leslie... well, maybe not as devoted. There can only be one stalky Sherman after all...

From someone who has really long author's notes too, your notes don't bother me at all! Haha... Anyway, enjoyed another update from you (like I always do)! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
You go, Kristie! Way to kick Jim to the curb! On a side note, I am surprised that Flo is still kicking and that Sherman gets grandfather of the year. He so needs to be around for the next generation so we can call them Leslie's baby's baby's baby  ;)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
haha, that lighting mod is gorgeous and totally more noteworthy than being rid of Jim forever. Byyyeee.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Good riddance to rubbish!  I still can't decide if I'm more creeped out by the mod that makes the babies not burritos or not XD It's really cool, but still something about it is creepy.  However, I love the CC for the babies!  Great update, as usual.

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
Hello! Random reader here.  I love your story!   Leslie is the funniest SIM I've ever "meet". ;D  And Sherman is a cutie, its going to be sad to see him hit Elder....  Could you tell me what CC you used for the twins?  They look so cute in their little outfits and such! Ok, ramble over. Bye!  ;)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
I love that head of hair! I'm very happy about your new CC downloads too! You always seem to find the most awesome CC... :) And the babies aren't burritos! I love that mod... Made playing with Allen's baby a lot more fun... Teeheehee...

Oh, and twins again! And one that's actually truly evil! Dundundun... Can't wait until Rachyl meets her niece... haha...

And yay to Jim getting kicked out! It's amazing that you still managed to come up with such an amusing chapter even though you were really annoyed with Jim and wasn't up to playing the game much. :)

Glad to see this update! And I hope Kristy finds someone who will be as devoted to her as Sherman is to Leslie... well, maybe not as devoted. There can only be one stalky Sherman after all...

From someone who has really long author's notes too, your notes don't bother me at all! Haha... Anyway, enjoyed another update from you (like I always do)! :)

I looooove baby CC :3
Yup, a properly evil baby. She is absolutely going to have to meet Rachyl.
I'm glad you still found that amusing, because, once again, I was afraid I'd ballsed it up.
Kristy needs a guy with way more personality... I'm already makin' plans...
Ahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one - I just usually have so many thoughts about any given chapter xD it's mad. As usual - thank you so much :)

You go, Kristie! Way to kick Jim to the curb! On a side note, I am surprised that Flo is still kicking and that Sherman gets grandfather of the year. He so needs to be around for the next generation so we can call them Leslie's baby's baby's baby  ;)

Yay, farewell Jim!
Flo has lived for a very long time. Some time around Jim and Kristy's babies being born Flo's daughter Ruby became an elder. I don't know why Sherman is such a baby master either but daang it, he's fantastic!

haha, that lighting mod is gorgeous and totally more noteworthy than being rid of Jim forever. Byyyeee.

I know, right? It looks so pretty. No one cared about Jim anyway, but at least he had decent genetics.

Good riddance to rubbish!  I still can't decide if I'm more creeped out by the mod that makes the babies not burritos or not XD It's really cool, but still something about it is creepy.  However, I love the CC for the babies!  Great update, as usual.

I sort of get what you mean - I didn't use to like them, but I got used to it. These days I wouldn't want to go back.
Thank you ^_^

Hello! Random reader here.  I love your story!   Leslie is the funniest SIM I've ever "meet". ;D  And Sherman is a cutie, its going to be sad to see him hit Elder....  Could you tell me what CC you used for the twins?  They look so cute in their little outfits and such! Ok, ramble over. Bye!  ;)

Hello, random reader! :) thank you reading along - I'm so glad you like my insane sims.
I sure can tell you - I'll drop you a pm with some links :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
*deadpan* No. Jim. Come back.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
*deadpan* No. Jim. Come back.

Can't tell if you're sarcastic or if there's actually one person in the universe who likes Jim :P

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
2.3. To Be or Not to Be Wrinkly

Kristy: I canít heeear you, boys and girls! You want to see another magic trick?
Louise: Can you magically make this legacy make sense?
Kristy: Iím a magician, not a miracle worker.
Louise: Kay then, welcome back to the Hollander legacy, guys! Last time, we installed a lighting mod that makes my screenshots look like the secret love child of a unicorn and a Disney movieÖ Oh, and I guess we kicked out You-Know-Who, too. Yeah, it was Voldemort; we kicked out Voldemort. Glad to finally be rid of him. But this time Ďround thereís a lot less jerk and more Kristy doing magic.

Kristy: Tadaaaa! Flowers!
Louise: Kristy is doing pretty well, after her gig sheís a level 3 magician.

Louise: However much weíd all like to stand around watching Kristy and her audience get drenched (that includes Leslie), though, things are happening in the Hollander house proper.

Louise: Like Sherman derping.
Sherman: Iím so confused because Leslie isnít here, but Leslieís babyís babies is here even thought Leslieís baby isnít...

Sherman: And now Iím confused because Iím wrinkly. I wonder if Leslie can explainÖ
Louise: Yeah, Sherman is old and wrinkly.

Louise: Speaking of wrinkly, Flo isnít wrinkly anymore.
Flo: Ouch, thatís kind of low, even for you.
Louise: Yeah, sorry, Flo. Itís too bad youíre dead and all.
Flo: Oh, it could be worse.

Flo: This nice gentleman assured me thereíre rocking chairs in the afterlife.
Grim: I can also promise you that you wonít see these weirdoes for quite a while.
Flo: Thatís actually a good deal.
Louise: Ö I have to agree.
Sherman: I am distressed. Can Leslie come home soon?
Louise: Sure, but letís just say buh-bye to Flo properly.

Louise: Goodbye, Flo. You sure were handy to have around as unpaid babysitter. Iím ehÖ sorry about the whole taking you away from your husband so you never saw him again before he died. But fate is cruel and so am I. We will miss your silky jim-jams and rocking out.

Louise: Luckily, no one has to feel any pain because we have a Moodlet Manager and Leslie has her final birthday.
Leslie: I have led a long, gruelling life but finally I have my happy ending!
Sherman: Iím going to blow my horn straight through Leslieís back.
Louise: Ö Iím not even going to remark on how wrong that sentence came out. Oh, wellÖ

Leslie: YAY MY WRINKLES WILL MATCH SHERMAN FORESTíS!
Sherman: YAY!
Louise: Donít ever stop making stupid faces, Les.

Leslie: Okay! *Makes stupid face*
Louise: Fabulous.
Kristy: I should still be emotionally distraught over Jim Voldemort being kicked out and my friend dying, but Iím smiling despite everything.

Louise: Oh, bless, you thought the birthdays were overÖ the birthdays are never over! Letís see our immobile diaper soilers become slightly more mobile diaper soilers! First up is Trish, the evil twin. I mean, literally. She is the evil twin to Keegan.

Louise: Reason #435 to love toddlers: Crosseyed derpiness.
Sherman: Leslieís babyís baby is slightly bigger! *clap clap*
Trish: Guuh guh! (Translation: I have a brilliantly evil plan!)

Louise: Keegan ages up to look just as derpylicious.
Keegan: Bwa bwah! (Translation: D-do you think maybe these sparks will set the floor on fire? I think they maybe will oh no!)
Louise: What? Toddlers canít really talk, you know. Rachyl could, yes, but sheís special. Very, very special. And all Kristy ever said was wocky chŤre.

Louise: Toddlers are freaking elegant. You wouldnít understand Ė itís called being stylish.

Leslie: Excuse me?
Louise: Huh?
Leslie: This chapter is becoming horrendously incoherent. Do you mind if I skedaddle off to France to marry off my beautiful daughter to the first random Frenchman who will have her?
Louise: Oh, sure, I- wait, what?

Leslie: Come on, letís go, dear.
Kristy: Okay then. I guess, with Voldemort gone and me wanting another baby, I have to find someone else to have a baby with.

Leslie: Thatís right, dear. I want more fabulous grandbabies *Dun dun duuuun*
Louise: That is one devious old lady.

Louise: Well then, I guess next time the Hollanders will spread their taint abroad. Vive la France! Next time, Kristy talks to a lot of Frenchmen and Leslie drinks more nectar than is recommended by medical professionals. See you then!

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Was in a rather sour mood due to unavoidable moodiness awful circumstances plaguing humanity, so I came into this determined to be a grump and to not like anything - especially Voldemort.

But I couldn't help but crack a smile at "Can you magically make this legacy make sense?" and I remembered I was in a bad mood and tried to frown again, but I just kept on smiling because of all the derpiness and Leslie's face and the toddler cuteness and Leslie's bringing Kristy to France to find a replacement for whats-his-name...

So yeah... *cracks a smiles* Thanks for giving me a reason to smile and for creating such a fun and light-hearted read that acts as an antidote for my grumpy days. :) Great job as always!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
I love Sherman saying: "I am distressed.Can Leslie come home now?" He sounds so grown up now! Leslie playing matchmaker in France? Yes please! Any man would be better than he-who-shall-not-be-named. :)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Was in a rather sour mood due to unavoidable moodiness awful circumstances plaguing humanity, so I came into this determined to be a grump and to not like anything - especially Voldemort.

But I couldn't help but crack a smile at "Can you magically make this legacy make sense?" and I remembered I was in a bad mood and tried to frown again, but I just kept on smiling because of all the derpiness and Leslie's face and the toddler cuteness and Leslie's bringing Kristy to France to find a replacement for whats-his-name...

So yeah... *cracks a smiles* Thanks for giving me a reason to smile and for creating such a fun and light-hearted read that acts as an antidote for my grumpy days. :) Great job as always!

Well, it's totally okay to not like Voldemort. Nobody ever liked Voldemort anyway.
But I'm glad to have been able to put a smile on your face :) it means a lot to know. And I hope you don't feel too bad.
Thank you for your nice words ^_^

I love Sherman saying: "I am distressed.Can Leslie come home now?" He sounds so grown up now! Leslie playing matchmaker in France? Yes please! Any man would be better than he-who-shall-not-be-named. :)

He's matured so much! Or... Um, well, he has wrinkles? Maturity is a bit much to expect from the Hollanders.
Yes! Let us purge the memory of Voldemort from our hearts.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
AWW, Trish is really cute. Despite the evil, I guess. And Keegan has Leslie's nose and my anxiety disorder. He's lovely too.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
*snickers uncontrollably*  Oh my... I love the toddlers.  They are so cute!  And of course Leslie is taking Kristy to France to meet a bunch of Frenchman so she can have more grandchildren!  What we all fail to realize is that Leslie has Evil as a hidden trait lol!  She's just good at masking it so no one suspects.  Where do you think Rachyl got it from?