Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52125 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.5. Over-Flo'ing (20/07)
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
I love that Kristy was out in the snow in a miniskirt, acting like the puffy sweater balanced things out. Also, I think Trish is simply practicing her imitation of the Ring girl.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »

This just in: Jim has a thing for older women. June Shallow is 102 days old. He's either really into old-will-soon-die women, or he's a gold digger. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Definitely the latter. Just when we didn't think Voldemort couldn't get any lower...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »

This just in: Jim has a thing for older women. June Shallow is 102 days old. He's either really into old-will-soon-die women, or he's a gold digger. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I ain't saying he a gold digger, but he be messin' wit old folks folks.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2014, 06:50:01 PM »
Voldemort! Why do you have to be so creepy!? Old ladies are out of your league! :o

Ah, Gustave is here to stay! Tres bien! Those French gentlemen are always very good catches.

Also, Flo is back!!! ;D

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2014, 01:46:56 AM »
I love that Kristy was out in the snow in a miniskirt, acting like the puffy sweater balanced things out. Also, I think Trish is simply practicing her imitation of the Ring girl.

Luckily, Kristy Loves the Cold so that might explain it :P

Voldemort! Why do you have to be so creepy!? Old ladies are out of your league! :o

Ah, Gustave is here to stay! Tres bien! Those French gentlemen are always very good catches.

Also, Flo is back!!! ;D

I don't know what's up with this guy. First it was Sherman's sister he was with right before she died, and now this one... such a creep.
Yes! The Hollanders are now forbidden from getting into random relationships at prom, unless they fall in love with actual saints.
Yaay, we all love Flo :D

Definitely the latter. Just when we didn't think Voldemort couldn't get any lower...

Voldemort can always sink just a little lower...

I ain't saying he a gold digger, but he be messin' wit old folks folks.

Word.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »
2.6. Bobby Share

Louise: Welcome, welcome back to this stinking pile of legacy known as the Amazing Hollander. Today, our honourable heir is standing outside the library looking like she’d rather be anywhere else in the world.
Kristy: It smells like books!
Louise: That’s not a bad thing! But it does needs some lively entertainment.

Kristy: That is why I, the Myserious Prankster, Magician Extraordinaire, is here! To entertain, to mystify, to magicificate, to…
Louise: … To neologise?
Kristy: Yes! Dohoho!
Louise: Your. Face. What up with it?!

Kristy: Nobody knows! Ahahaha! Now, silly mortals, watch as I create miracles right before your very eyes!
Louise: Kristy’s first trick is to channel Rachyl. *Claps*

Louise: But soon, it’s time to stop magicking because Kristy spins and is suddenly wearing another outfit.
Kristy: Hey, my face is up here!
Louise: You can’t really see that she’s pregnant but she is. There were no chimes either because Kristy is trying to mock me.
Kristy: Not just trying! Ha!

Louise: But well, when Kristy can’t perform, at least she can help training the little brats back home.
Kristy: Can you say ‘Wocky chère’. Saaaay ‘Wocky chère’.
Keegan: ?
Kristy: If you say ‘Wocky chère’, maybe they’ll make you the next heir.
Keegan: Bobby share?
Kristy: Close enough. Now try ‘Wocky chère’…

Louise: Everyone’s helping with the kids’ education. Well, education in the sense that they become mobile, intelligible human beings – that’s kind of like an education, right?
Gustave: You are going to learn ‘ow to talk, oui?
Trish: Oui!
Gustave: Sacre bleu! ‘Er first word!
Trish: Sakka beh!
Gustave: Sacre bleu!!
Louise: … Nobody knows what language the Hollander kids will end up talking… if any.

Louise: Granpappy of the year gets in on the fun, too.
Sherman: Can you say ‘Leslie’s baby’?
Keegan: …
Sherman: Can you say ‘Leslie is perfect’?
Keegan: …
Louise: I’m sorry, Keegan. At least Sherman is adorable.

Louise: Speaking of Leslie, welcome to this week’s instalment of A Weird Picture I Don’t Remember Why I Saved. Except, I guess, it’s funny to see a fabulous astronaut walk with a cane?
Leslie: You mock my hard work and dedication, oh woe is me! And after all these years, you have been a witness to my struggles, you have seen me rise through the ranks and fight to become the most fabulous of astronauts!
Louise: Yes, but I’ve also had to listen to tirades like that. I think I’m the victim here.

Louise: Right, let’s just forget about Leslie and look at adorable boys. Keegan is such a little cute wook at those chubby wittle cheeks.
Keegan: (Translated: Aha… hahaha he’s gonna drop me. Help.)

Gustave: ‘Ello, petit one. ‘Ave you ‘ad a nice sleep?
Louise: Another adorable boy – Gustave. He autonomously cares for the babies. And not after everyone else has done it, either, unlike a certain other person we shall not name!
Gustave: Ah, who do you mean? I ‘ave only 'eard of this mystical figure… Voldemort.
Louise: It’s no one, Gustave. Better that you should stay away from this foul villain. He was a bad guy, enough said.
Gustave: Sacre bleu! I will protect les babies from this ‘orrible villain!

Louise: Oh, geez, here’s another picture I don’t know why I saved. This is the Hollanders’ new cleaning boy.
Mr. Shiny: What even is that?! I have a name, you know!
Louise: Yeah, but I forgot…
Mr. Shiny: Ugh, great. I just knew I could smell the crazy in this house.
Louise: The Hollanders are reverse dogs. Dogs can smell your fear – the Hollanders can… make you… smell their crazy… I, uh… that… that made more sense in my head.
Mr. Shiny: *Sobbing*

Louise: Argh! Coherence! Where art thou? Uh, right, so, Kristy is at a party! In Rachyl’s house!

Louise: And she’s more pregnant!
Kristy: Huh, what did you-

Louise: And then Gustave is at the library! And he has a book! Because he’s a bookworm!
Gustave: Ah, I couldn’t ‘elp but notice that you are rushing. Are you stressed?
Louise: Who, me? No, no, not me. I’m just ‘ere – I MEAN HERE – noticing that this chapter is a mess and you’re all just going about your business and nothing is coherent and-
Gustave: Ah oui, it is ‘ard being le Watcher, I imagi-
Louise: What. Is that.
Gustave: Ah, this? I am reading un pregnancy book so that I can be ready for when le baby-

Louise: No.

Louise: NOOOO, NOT AGAAAIN… *runs out of house, cackling like a lunatic*
Gustave: Ah, Sacre bleu that… well that is quite unfortunate. Well, I suppose I ‘ad better finish off le chapter, oui? Au revoir, readers! Next time, I presume le Watcher will return from ‘aving a mental breakdown, Kristy will probably stay at le party, and there will be un new baby in the 'ouse. See you all!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.6. Bobby Share (25/07)
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2014, 02:30:17 PM »
I am laughing so hard, I'm crying.  That chapter was one of the best yet.  The Hollanders don't need coherency!  Then they wouldn't be the Hollanders!  And I love Gustave.  He is awesome.  The spouses are so much fun!  Except for He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, of course... he needs to get drop kicked...  But everyone else is awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2014, 02:31:52 PM »
I am laughing so hard, I'm crying.  That chapter was one of the best yet.  The Hollanders don't need coherency!  Then they wouldn't be the Hollanders!  And I love Gustave.  He is awesome.  The spouses are so much fun!  Except for He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, of course... he needs to get drop kicked...  But everyone else is awesome!

I live for making people laugh :') Thank you so much! And I'm glad you like Gustave - I'm getting ever more fond of him.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
Kristy: Can you say ‘Wocky chère’. Saaaay ‘Wocky chère’.
Keegan: ?
Kristy: If you say ‘Wocky chère’, maybe they’ll make you the next heir.
Keegan: Bobby share?
Kristy: Close enough. Now try ‘Wocky chère’…

Yay!  Wockey chère’ made a return!  Oh my goodness, Sherman teaching Leslie's baby's baby how to talk was too cute for words...and hooray for Kristy/Gustave nooboos  ;D

Offline Hallucination

• Immortal
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2014, 05:54:18 PM »
..... I don't entirely know what just happened.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2014, 09:36:25 PM »
Oh my... the title made me think 'body share' in toddler speak. Freaky Friday??! Wait. No. That's body swap.

Lol!! Bobby share.

Reverse dogs?! Whuh.???

What???! I didn't even know you were IN the house!

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »
I will never look at those pregnancy books the same way again. *stares blankly at wall in shock*

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2014, 10:03:21 PM »
Your house looks beautiful! Good job! I am so bad at houses. And my vote is already for Leslie's baby's baby female edition as the heir this time around.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2014, 12:43:50 AM »
Yay!  Wockey chère’ made a return!  Oh my goodness, Sherman teaching Leslie's baby's baby how to talk was too cute for words...and hooray for Kristy/Gustave nooboos  ;D

The Wocky chére never even left ;)
Yes, Sherman is lovely and I can't wait for you to see new babies :D

..... I don't entirely know what just happened.

That is most people's response to being confronted with this idiotic legacy.

Oh my... the title made me think 'body share' in toddler speak. Freaky Friday??! Wait. No. That's body swap.

Lol!! Bobby share.

Reverse dogs?! Whuh.???

What???! I didn't even know you were IN the house!

Heh xD and then all along it was Keegan's version of wocky chére...
Yeah - I did say that made no sense.
I did mean my own house but, ya know, I can't write. (Beginning to feel like this chapter was generally stupid... Like more stupid than usual xD)

I will never look at those pregnancy books the same way again. *stares blankly at wall in shock*

They are evil.

Your house looks beautiful! Good job! I am so bad at houses. And my vote is already for Leslie's baby's baby female edition as the heir this time around.

Thank you! I'm generally pretty rubbish at houses myself - this one was a lucky fluke :b
She's so cute so I totally understand... Though the next additions to the family aren't half bad either... Though of course you can't know that yet...

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2014, 01:02:35 AM »
Just got caught up.  Glad Voldemort is gone, but he did add another layer of creepiness, so maybe we'll miss that.  Anyway, I'm team Trish so far, but we'll see how the nooboo(s?) turn out  ;=)