Author Topic: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | Graveyard  (Read 52143 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.11. Legendary Failure (15/08)
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2014, 02:14:07 AM »
Ah, how wonderful to see that the children are following in their daft and mildly conserning founders' footsteps! Hopefully young Larry will do the same... I fear that if he is too sane his family will disown him.  ;) 

Also, has anybody else noticed that all the Hollanders are TV shows waiting to happen?  ???  Leslie & BB Gun crime show, Leslie & Louise, Trish showing up in a police chase after robbing a banke, Esmeè's eventual Broadway preformance of maddness.... These sims were born for a camera crew to follow them around!   :D

I have no doubt that if Larry turns out normal, Rachyl will just sort of forget that he exists xD

o.o I totally want to Simnap Esmee!  Omw, she is too freakin' cute! 

:D She's such a little cutie, isn't she? I'm glad you like her, though I have to object to stealing her :P

The evil child laugh idle is hilarious. It's fun seeing them thinking about world domination at such a young age. And how they revel in other's miseries...

Keegan is currently my choice for the heir, but I hope you can keep his personality going through the adult years. Even if he isn't chosen as heir (his siblings are all good candidates, which testifies to your character building), he'll be seen again.

I know, right? XD That conversation she had with Gus at some point was also her telling her stepdad about her master plan! :P She's such a little maniac!

Aw, thank you ^_^ I'm glad you like Keegan so much, to be honest - I have a lot of fun writing his neurotic personality!

Wonderful author's note, Louise. Very inspiring!

I thought choosing between Kristy and Rachyl for heir was hard. This generation is proving so much harder!

One time, I'm all for Keegan then Trish's schemes make me want to see more of her, then there's precious little Esmee who makes the words "insane Hollander" sound redundant. *slumps on floor dreading the heir vote* Maybe we can have three heirs! Yes. There should be a fourth option on your poll... (All of the above)

Your characterization, as always, is brilliant. Go write a Hollander book, so I can buy it.

Why, thank you, Ivane.

Oh no four heirs who needs to have kids and families? *flops over in a sobbing heap on the floor* It's already insane with three kids around XD

*^_^* Oh my, thank you. I'm just afraid what it would do to the world if these insanos were on paper xD

I imply nothing.

Suuuuure, you don't :P

Esmee is adorable! She's just such a perfect little rainbow of insanity! Keegan is so neurotic, it'll be interesting to see how he fairs when he's older. Also, Gustave is a great step-father, and it's adorable to see him with the twins!

I really love these kids, and I'm glad you do, too :D

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.11. Legendary Failure (15/08)
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2014, 11:22:59 AM »
2.12. Bony Butt

Louise: Here we are, once again, for another not so exciting instalment of The Amazing Hollander, the legacy that could have been normal but just didn’t bother. Today, we open with a picture of Kristy actually pretending to be a good mother. The Hollander women are busy, usually, because they’ve got careers so they just foist their spawn on whomever happens to not be doing something more important. If they are doing something important, they’re immediately forced to stop it.

Louise: Speaking of important, your daily dose of stupid faces is supplied by the stupid dog. She’s chosen Sherman as her BFF because she’s become just as delusional as the rest of the family.

Leslie: Yes, you are a very good dog (though I still question your mental well-being) now… do some kind of trick!

Baby: *Used stupid face*
Louise: It’s not very effective.

Trish: You are such a good doggie, yes you are <3 Look at that shiny fur you are such a good giiiirl-
Louise: Aaaw!
Trish: I-I mean, y-you are nice for a… a canine. *Runs away*
Louise: Pffff…

Louise: Right, let’s at least pretend that there’s an element of storytelling to this thing. There isn’t, but we can pretend, so let’s meet Bonehilda Hollander. A lovely new addition to the family. She’s part of Trish’s master plan. How?

Trish: An excellent question, my dear annoying narrator voice. I had a brilliant idea while taking out my plate.
Louise: Pray tell, oh evil one.
Trish: I thought – why don’t I get someone to carry my plates for me?
Louise: Okay… and?
Trish: And what? That’s all. I don’t feel like carrying my own dirty plates.

Louise: Normal people who don’t want to carry their own dishes just ask someone else. Or just wait until the maid comes by next morning.
Trish: Do I look like a normal person?
Louise: Yes. But you’re not.

Louise: Gee, she looks efficient – get your bony butt out there and clean the house!
Bonehilda: Teehee, oh, look at this dress isn’t it cute? All right, let’s clean this little house right up… teehee!
Louise: … Well, I can honestly say she’s not what I expected.

Louise: But as usual, I forgot that Sherman is a coward, so this is how he runs around in the house all day long. And so does Keegan. Something about ‘Her probably being a carrier of germs’…
Sherman: Aaaargh! Leslie, Leeeslie! There’s a scary thing!

Louise: Don’t be too worried about Sherman, though. As soon as he’s somewhere near Leslie, he’s okay (until the next time he runs around screaming like a little girl).

Leslie: *Grumbling*
Louise: Why are you suddenly so grumpy, you old maniac?
Leslie: We’re already out of the million birthday cakes we’ve been eating and I want more cake.
Louise: Absolutely not, it’s not good for y-

Louise: Oh, never mind, let’s have more freaking cake. Yes, it’s birthday time. Time for our terrible twins to grow up.
Trish: Oh, the things I can do with a driver’s license…
Keegan: Oh no, but don’t you know that cars are dangerous? They… they are fast!
Louise: So I’m just sitting here, praying that they don’t glitch like Rachyl.

Louise: Aaand, they didn’t! And look, guys, Keegan looks like Kristy would if she had a Y chromosome and wore a suit!
Keegan: Yes, it’s made of flax and that way I’m sure I won’t develop terrible allergies…
Louise: Speaking of allergies (or eh, something), Keegan is now a Natural Cook. I predict many hours spent moaning over the totally dangerous chemicals in food.
Keegan: There are dangerous chemicals in food?!
Louise: No! Stop taking attention away from your sister. It’s her turn to sparkle.

Trish: I’m not going to sparkle. *Aggressively doesn’t care at all*
Louise: Oh that’s eh, eh… right. Trish’s fourth trait is Workaholic, so I think we can expect her to be hard at work on her latest schemes at all time.

Louise: That means that there’s only one birthday left to deal with. The insane little rainbow.

Esmée: (Translated: Pumpkins!)

Louise: And with a twist and a sparkle, here’s Esmée in a rainbow dress and with a face that’s… pretty much a copy of Gus', it would seem.
Esmée: Can we go peel chickens now? I like chickens. They sparkle.
Louise: And though I promised another birthday, that’ll wait for another time. For now, I think we’ll just be satisfied to know that next time we get to see the teens raging with hormones and Esmée… probably saying weird stuff? Yeah, see you then!

Author's note: Whew, I suddenly got busy! At the moment, I'm in the process of moving. So there's been a lot of driving with furniture and carrying stuff. I'll soon be settled into my new flat, I hope, but updates might be sparse until then, so I hope you'll bear with me. Moving is so stressful.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Re: The Amazing Hollander - A Legacy | 2.12. Bony Butt (23/8)
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2014, 12:32:01 PM »
" the legacy that could have been normal but just didn’t bother" - *snickers* so abnormal these hollanders...

And yes... yes... why on earth would Trish want to carry around dirty plates? Pfft.

LOLed at Sherman running from Bonehilda.

So appropriate that Keegan is a cook... fits his personality so well. He'll probably have his own organic garden or something... O_o

Trish... puh-puh-puh-pokerface... puh-puh-pokerface.

Which is such a stark contrast to cross-eyed, rainbow Esmee. O_O

Love the update. Congratulations on the move! Enjoy real life build and buy mode? O_o

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2014, 03:12:45 PM »
Teenage Keegan actually reminds me a lot of Sherman  :o

Bonehilda: Teehee, oh, look at this dress isn’t it cute? All right, let’s clean this little house right up… teehee!

I have never imagined Bonehilda to be so girly...only in the Hollander house!

Offline chihuahuazero

• Nooboo
« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2014, 04:30:00 PM »
Are you able to deal with two Sims being afraid of Bonehilda?

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2014, 05:00:04 PM »
Trish is so pretty! I love her hair. And the other kids are quite cute too.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2014, 02:52:33 AM »
LOL!  Oh Louise... wow.  The insanity is just so much fun!  I love Esmee.  I really do.  Though... you said she looked like Jim!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #307 on: August 27, 2014, 01:44:38 AM »
" the legacy that could have been normal but just didn’t bother" - *snickers* so abnormal these hollanders...

And yes... yes... why on earth would Trish want to carry around dirty plates? Pfft.

LOLed at Sherman running from Bonehilda.

So appropriate that Keegan is a cook... fits his personality so well. He'll probably have his own organic garden or something... O_o

Trish... puh-puh-puh-pokerface... puh-puh-pokerface.

Which is such a stark contrast to cross-eyed, rainbow Esmee. O_O

Love the update. Congratulations on the move! Enjoy real life build and buy mode? O_o

Thank you :) almost done moving! And todayI start my newducation so I'm going to be extra busy! Hence me not writing back a looong comment. I'm going off to uni soon...

Teenage Keegan actually reminds me a lot of Sherman  :o

I have never imagined Bonehilda to be so girly...only in the Hollander house!

He does wear the same colour scheme as Sherman... And they both run like mad all the time xD

Indeed!

Are you able to deal with two Sims being afraid of Bonehilda?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha... No xD okay I'm dealing but it IS annoying :b

Trish is so pretty! I love her hair. And the other kids are quite cute too.

She is ^_^ even if she looks a lot like He Who Must Not Be Named... :b

LOL!  Oh Louise... wow.  The insanity is just so much fun!  I love Esmee.  I really do.  Though... you said she looked like Jim!

So i did... 'cause I'm an idiot xD changed it to Gus - thanks for making me aware :b

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
« Reply #308 on: August 27, 2014, 02:48:56 AM »
*waves* may you have a blast at Uni! Try to count how many supernaturals you see at the meet-and-greet! *waves* (I'm too hyper today.)

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #309 on: August 27, 2014, 08:17:36 PM »
She is ^_^ even if she looks a lot like He Who Must Not Be Named... :b

She truely is evil, and channeling the powers of Voldermort. Trish, you are starting to scare me...  :o

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2014, 04:30:46 PM »
*waves* may you have a blast at Uni! Try to count how many supernaturals you see at the meet-and-greet! *waves* (I'm too hyper today.)

Thank you! It's been crazy! I haven't been so busy and tired for a long time! I have yet to meet any vampires but there are soooo many nerds. Who'd have thought the place where librarians are made is just full of nerds?!

This weekend, though, I need to play some Sims. I have such a desire to write but no time!

She truely is evil, and channeling the powers of Voldermort. Trish, you are starting to scare me...  :o

Indeed she is. Though if she gets the flirty trait I'll kick her to the curb. I can abide by many things -but never a flirty sim xD

Just would like to add: I have the next chapter shot and ready for editing and writing but like I just said it's been craaaazy. I am not used to being this busy! I hope I can get the next chapter out soonish.

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2014, 11:50:02 PM »
Finally read through it all! Including a few chapters during work, which I had to stifle my laughter for. ::)

What a wacky bunch! You're doing a great, hilarious job.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2014, 05:28:22 AM »
Just had to use loads of my data bundle to say that was another awesome chapter of the zaniest bunch of sims in the Simverse! Please know that even if I don't comment, I am lurking and reading like a serial Sherm... I mean stalker...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2014, 10:45:10 AM »
Finally read through it all! Including a few chapters during work, which I had to stifle my laughter for. ::)

What a wacky bunch! You're doing a great, hilarious job.

Gosh, thank you a lot Trip - I'm fangirling just a little bit because you're such a great writer *^_^*

Just had to use loads of my data bundle to say that was another awesome chapter of the zaniest bunch of sims in the Simverse! Please know that even if I don't comment, I am lurking and reading like a serial Sherm... I mean stalker...

Thanks a bunch, Mags :) I really appreciate it! <3

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #314 on: August 30, 2014, 10:24:05 PM »
Hello, started reading after I was recommended to by Ivane over there *waves* I adore this legacy? my only problem is I read it in the dead of night, so I have to jiggle instead of laugh, or something along the lines of that. I dread the heir poll, it's gonna be hard to chose. I might just chose not to vote  :P

anything