Author Topic: "Ask Someone to Bring Pet Over" doesn't work right  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Benie

• of the D family
  • Townie
"Ask Someone to Bring Pet Over" doesn't work right
« on: May 14, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »
My Sim has moved out of the house that has his remaining family in it. Decided one day to have his son bring over his dog that I left with him.
The kid shows up, yet the dog doesn't. So I had my Sim go to interact with him, and both of them just stand there outside for hours, and no interaction.

I tried resetting the kid, then had my Sim call to bring the pet over again, and the kid said that the dog didn't want to come over. What do I do? Google is, of course, no help as it seems no one has this problem.

EDIT: Bit of an update. I was hoping my Sim's son and now his dog, would be sharing a Taxi. Apparently, only his son showed up and left the dog to run to my Sim's house from the old house, and it's across town. Maybe that could had caused the lack of interaction between father and son, because the dog never showed up.
Don't understand why the game allowed this, of both him and the dog not being in the same taxi. Kind of ruins storytelling for me. :P

anything