Author Topic: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (2/12/13 Outtakes)  (Read 94759 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (2/12/13 Outtakes)
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
I've been reading yours but I never comment haha. Hi, I am one of your silent readers, nice to meet you! Because there's so many updates just in one day and now I finally caught off. I just wonder what kind of author that really has this speed update while others stuck with writer’s block ::)

Nice to meet you too Luna  ;D I wrote it over the time of playing so about nine months, I just didn't share until I completed the dynasty so not quite as fast a writer as it appeared.

I just wonder is Tracey one of your Simself? ::) I happen to see in some thread that you often create your Simself and marry him. Well, to be honest I always create my Simself too and marry Hunter Cottoneye ::)

Yes Tracey is my simself and that is my real name, to me as a couple I find them the most fun to play which is why I've always stuck with them, nobody else I have played ever comes close to them for being totally besotted with each other, they will spend hours of game time just flirting, I find it rather sweet. I think the romance aspect is what I like most about sims, meeting somebody, falling in love, getting married, there's a good reason I gave her the hopeless romantic trait because at heart I am one.

Not sure whether I've commented before this but I've been reading in a lurkerish way almost since the beginning.  I like Riverview and love your storytelling.  Congratulations on finishing!

Thank you hazlenut  :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2013, 07:03:11 PM »

What a wonderful story; thank you for sharing it with us! I loved the outtakes, and Tracey's face when she leaves the room to let Grace catch up with her husband is just priceless. Zahra's wedding dress is just gorgeous. And yay for Molly and Buddy! So cute!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #302 on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
Now, I don't have to wonder anymore about why you are using that avatar, Turoskel ;D
So, that's you and Dallas :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline epemae

• Nooboo
« Reply #303 on: December 06, 2013, 11:41:26 AM »
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it. I do have a question though. I hope it hasn't been answered earlier. I looked, but could not find it. How did you get such a great close up on your portraits? I can only get so close and then the camera realigns itself.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: December 06, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »
Thank you epemae, I use tab just before the portrait window pops up then you can move the camera freely, it helps a lot on teens as the height is wrong for those ones. Can't take credit for it though as I got the idea from a post Ricalynn made.

For toddler photographs I sat them in the high chair, can get a nice face shot that way, another thing I noticed was they would look at other sims nearby even while posing for photos which sometimes makes a nicer picture than the straight ahead manic grin  ;D

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2014, 11:02:10 PM »
Sorry for Necroposting but I had to say I did enjoy this Immortal Dynasty's plot, with your Simself being the founder. I am doing the same thing, only my Simself is founding a 4x4 Dynasty instead so there is less chance of incidents like the Grim Reaper opportunity. Also, the attraction system is stupid and that's why the Imaginary Friends who weren't made real have been sending love letters to your Simself.  >:(

I never like Evil Sims, but your using the Shallow family as the co-founders of this Dynasty was amazing. I prefer keeping the family name but what floats your boat. ^_^ Great job!
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2014, 10:36:02 AM »
Thank you EtnaFan, my self sim never keeps her own name for long, even if she proposes I change it to Shallow at City Hall after they marry, the household still had my sims name it's just the occupants who varied.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #307 on: August 20, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »
Hello again Turoskel!

I fell in love with your story-telling and hope you take up another challenge because you always make them seem so easy to fulfill (I know you've had your fair share of trouble, though!)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

anything