Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 321050 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1095 on: October 10, 2022, 08:16:58 PM »
I'm now tempted to start a game with a male sim, and see how many wives he can collect, just by getting girlfriends and letting them propose.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
We will be waiting to hear your results.

P.S. I noticed that my sim kept his previous BFF from high school after he aged up to a YA and make his wife his BFF.
So that's a HSY/Neighborhood Stories thing? Our sims can have multiple BFFs if the NPCs do the requesting?

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1096 on: October 10, 2022, 10:10:41 PM »
I'm now tempted to start a game with a male sim, and see how many wives he can collect, just by getting girlfriends and letting them propose.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
We will be waiting to hear your results.

P.S. I noticed that my sim kept his previous BFF from high school after he aged up to a YA and make his wife his BFF.
So that's a HSY/Neighborhood Stories thing? Our sims can have multiple BFFs if the NPCs do the requesting?

Yes, and any of them will count for the requirement in Friend of the World to have a BFF.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1097 on: October 11, 2022, 02:02:57 PM »
@Brian_Z
But what if my sim breaks up with somesim and doesn't want them as a BFF anymore?
i wonder if 'Ask to Be Just Friends' works for both gf/bf and BFFs, haha.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1098 on: October 21, 2022, 01:38:44 PM »
Annie, are you okay?
TS4_x64 2022-10-05 20-21-35.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1099 on: October 21, 2022, 04:53:24 PM »
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A smooth criminal!

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1100 on: October 22, 2022, 11:07:25 AM »
Yes!  Someone got it!  I was hoping it wouldn't just be crickets...
Paka'a's long hair and feminine face, wearing that old-time gangster suit, totally reminded me of that video.

If anyone's confused, "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson.  I'm sure YouTube must have it.

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1101 on: October 22, 2022, 05:19:21 PM »
I did not know the placed celebrities in the game.  :)

This must be a bug that I have to look into (but I hope deleting the cache file will help).
In my game Nina Caliente is a lazy sim who hates being active. She will never perform any for of physical activities by her self. While playing her she wears her everyday clothes but as an NPC she always wear her athletic clothing. And even is she never runs or jog, she do a lot of push ups.  ???

Edit: Nope, It did not help to delete the localthumbscache file....  :(
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
« Reply #1102 on: November 07, 2022, 08:28:43 AM »
Not sure if this is the right board - but I had to share with my fellow simmers this bit of weird drama.

Inspired by James Turner, I've been going around to the homes impacted by the neighborhood stories and renovating them. I came across the Pleasant twins, who both have toddlers, by the same married man :o

So are their children basically twins (full siblings) since the moms are identical twins?

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1103 on: November 08, 2022, 08:48:58 PM »
Not sure if this is the right board - but I had to share with my fellow simmers this bit of weird drama.

Inspired by James Turner, I've been going around to the homes impacted by the neighborhood stories and renovating them. I came across the Pleasant twins, who both have toddlers, by the same married man :o

So are their children basically twins (full siblings) since the moms are identical twins?

Well, not twins, because twins are the result of the same pregnancy.  They would be considered half-siblings, but a DNA test would show them being full siblings-- unless the lab was given the information that they were the children of identical twins.  And the lab would have no way of matching the right child to the right mother.

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
« Reply #1104 on: November 08, 2022, 09:55:15 PM »

Well, not twins, because twins are the result of the same pregnancy.  They would be considered half-siblings, but a DNA test would show them being full siblings-- unless the lab was given the information that they were the children of identical twins.  And the lab would have no way of matching the right child to the right mother.

Good point (but confusing, right?). Let's just hope they all get along under one roof ;)

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1105 on: January 21, 2023, 10:10:07 AM »
I have a (furry) sim who owns a vet station in Newcrest. "Easter" came up and I let her find some eggs around the clinic. But I did not expect the flower bunny to show up there! But he/she did and did stay for quite some time spreading flowers all around the house.  :)

On the annoying side: I did move my sim in with her boyfriend and the game just have to terminate her ownership over said pet clinic.  :-X I was able to get the same vets back but why do the game do this? TS2 is quite similar to TS4 but in that game a sim could stayed as owner of a place until it was sold.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2023, 01:04:03 PM »

Every time my Sim visits Thrift Tea, Raj is there sporting a new look. Who knew he was such a fashionista?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2023, 05:10:47 PM »
Every time my Sim visits Thrift Tea, Raj is there sporting a new look. Who knew he was such a fashionista?
Dreamweaver
Thank you much for sharing those screenshots of Raj at ThrifTea.  They made me virtually laugh out loud.
In the second shot, Raj looks so sassy with his hand on this hip.  ROFL!
It's a whole new Raj! Not that pudgy chef who lives under the thumb of his domineering mother!

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1108 on: February 04, 2023, 10:51:52 PM »
For years I have only been using the pre made trees. Just recently I discovered that there are trees that my sims can decorate themself.

Ever since @ModHunter posted that, I kept meaning to try that out when Winterfest rolled around.  And I kept forgetting.  Until today, finally, I remembered to look for the bare tree.
So, yes, your sims can decorate it themselves.  And they can do this as a group activity-- I have a lot of fond memories of doing this IRL.  And when you're all done, you can put the presents under it!
TS4_x64 2023-02-04 22-34-57.jpg
And your household will gather around the tree, rather than a separate present pile.
TS4_x64 2023-02-04 13-20-03.jpg

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1109 on: February 05, 2023, 04:06:23 AM »
This looks very nice.  :) But now I must remember to use the tree myself too. (Unfortunately, my sims live in very small houses where it's hard to place a tree in the first place... ).

anything