Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 321054 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1125 on: March 08, 2023, 09:38:29 AM »
Sims who pick out their own clothes.
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
SpitVenom4
Thanks for making LOL first thing in the morning!

Brian_Z   
The Fashion Police module sounds awesome1

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1126 on: May 12, 2023, 03:14:26 AM »
TS4_x64 2023-05-12 02-45-35.jpg

Okay, so even if you have Cats & Dogs, you might not know who Captain Whitaker is.

THIS is Captain Whitaker!
TS4_x64 2023-05-12 03-08-57.jpg

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1127 on: May 12, 2023, 01:39:02 PM »
@Brian_Z
Haha! Looks like its time to adopt a ghost dog!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #1128 on: June 04, 2023, 03:19:54 AM »
A Book Nook renovation of a lounge in Copperdale. :)

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1129 on: June 04, 2023, 02:01:37 PM »
@Heart Foam   :D  Fantastic work, it looks great!
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1130 on: June 04, 2023, 03:25:25 PM »
@Heart Foam
What a lovely space!
I wasn't thinking of getting the Book Nook Kit, but you make it look so darn inviting and cozy!!!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
« Reply #1131 on: June 04, 2023, 03:54:33 PM »
@Heart Foam
What a lovely space!
I wasn't thinking of getting the Book Nook Kit, but you make it look so darn inviting and cozy!!!

The big contrast with the black walls looks amazing. I've wanted good modular bookcases for ages! The GroTo ones aren't quite the right style. And I've got one or two big houses with dedicated library spaces, so it's very me. (Whether it has general use for most players I dunno.) Up to now I've used the tall bookcases from StrangerVille in the Landgraab house library, but they don't quite fill the space right and it's bugged me. That'll get a Book Nook makeoever. I've wanted the right bookcases there for so long.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1132 on: June 08, 2023, 11:50:28 AM »
My first thumb sucker - so cute!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
« Reply #1133 on: July 02, 2023, 05:26:23 PM »
Father Winter: Aron Champagne. 

There's already a French flavour to the family, the waving sim is Nathalie Dubios. So Mr Champagne is, to be quite romantic, The One (tm). Imagine! Thierry Dubios-Champagne. Or something!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1134 on: December 06, 2023, 01:09:02 PM »
It's walking like a human, from left to right.
TS4_x64 2023-12-03 18-26-52.jpg

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1135 on: February 18, 2024, 05:27:04 PM »
And this random sim thought he were still at the roller skate rink... (yes, he is moving backwards)!  :P

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1136 on: March 06, 2024, 03:57:36 AM »
Unfortunately no pics for this, but some ridiculousness in my current playthrough:
I started with Xochitl Luna, but downloaded from the gallery without Eleanor or Karmine.  Once she gets new clothes she's pretty darn cute, and she'll get in shape on her own because of her Active trait.  But she also runs into the other Xochitl whenever she visits the gym!
And then after about a week, I decided to set her up with Knox Greenburg.  But, MCCC had already married him to Zoe Patel.  I moved him in anyway, and then used MCCC to make him forget her.  2 days later, Zoe turned up for a shift as a bartender, and she was already married to Raj Rasoya!

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1137 on: March 09, 2024, 04:11:26 PM »
Sometimes my memory fails, especially if I have not been playing a family for a longer time. And even worse when it's in my laptop install that I do not play so often...

So I were playing a family and as I recall it they have a single child, a male teenager. A girl walked by and as she was greeted by a family member she soon ended up in the house. The boy began to talk to her and even had some (light) romantic interactions as I thought that the girl was is "special friend". (I could have checked this but I did not) . But all of the sudden I happen to remember who his real girlfriend was. Oops!  :o I almost caused drama there! OK, slow down people...  :-[  On the bright side, the two did not seem to be very interested in each other.

Now where is that wedding this lady is going to?

Playing around with some new (old) CC I found and as I liked it she could keep it - as her formal wear;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1138 on: March 09, 2024, 04:37:35 PM »
Unfortunately no pics for this, but some ridiculousness in my current playthrough:
I started with Xochitl Luna, but downloaded from the gallery without Eleanor or Karmine.  Once she gets new clothes she's pretty darn cute, and she'll get in shape on her own because of her Active trait.  But she also runs into the other Xochitl whenever she visits the gym!
And then after about a week, I decided to set her up with Knox Greenburg.  But, MCCC had already married him to Zoe Patel.  I moved him in anyway, and then used MCCC to make him forget her.  2 days later, Zoe turned up for a shift as a bartender, and she was already married to Raj Rasoya!

Don't you just love MCCC? Sometimes, my sims move on from a failed relationship so fast it makes my head spin!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1139 on: March 09, 2024, 04:39:20 PM »
Sometimes my memory fails, especially if I have not been playing a family for a longer time. And even worse when it's in my laptop install that I do not play so often...

So I were playing a family and as I recall it they have a single child, a male teenager. A girl walked by and as she was greeted by a family member she soon ended up in the house. The boy began to talk to her and even had some (light) romantic interactions as I thought that the girl was is "special friend". (I could have checked this but I did not) . But all of the sudden I happen to remember who his real girlfriend was. Oops!  :o I almost caused drama there! OK, slow down people...  :-[  On the bright side, the two did not seem to be very interested in each other.

I laughed that you forgot that your teen sim already had a girlfriend! But, hey, he's still a teen!  He can have options!