Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 314249 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2017, 04:59:29 AM »
My sim used a horse-shoe from her previous game as a bookmark. Now I know how they keep their page every time they close it and look up from a book!

The other thing I appreciated was my sim doing yoga (first time trying out new Wellness stuff - I've only really taken advantage of the buy/build items so far). Her leg quivered as she did a pose holding her leg in the air. Does anyone else feel like doing yoga with their sims? Just set them going and stand back from the screen and follow on?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #346 on: January 03, 2017, 10:33:32 AM »
What a cool way for them to mark the place in a book 8)!  It is so entertaining when your Sims are learning yoga...lol.  My Sims are level 10 now, but it was hilarious when they were learning.  It will be iteresting...as you are finding out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
« Reply #347 on: January 03, 2017, 01:30:29 PM »
My sim used a horse-shoe from her previous game as a bookmark. Now I know how they keep their page every time they close it and look up from a book!

The other thing I appreciated was my sim doing yoga (first time trying out new Wellness stuff - I've only really taken advantage of the buy/build items so far). Her leg quivered as she did a pose holding her leg in the air. Does anyone else feel like doing yoga with their sims? Just set them going and stand back from the screen and follow on?

Yes. I have actually re-downloaded my iPhone yoga app so I could start doing yoga again. With my sims (or because of them). I have tons of hilarious screenshots of them doing poses, too.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2017, 07:17:38 PM »

Yes. I have actually re-downloaded my iPhone yoga app so I could start doing yoga again. With my sims (or because of them). I have tons of hilarious screenshots of them doing poses, too.
It's so cool that our Sims can give us motivation to do things like yoga :)!

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2017, 08:13:11 PM »
Yeah :) Usually they inpsire me to cook/eat lol

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #350 on: January 14, 2017, 03:34:06 AM »

Toddler eating
Most things they do are funny!

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2017, 10:09:35 PM »
Once the festival ends, the pillar returns... not the best spot for Cloudgazing

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #352 on: January 17, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »
My very first toddler, a little alien boy. Nothing very original, it's just that he's super cute and I can't help but share the screenshots.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2017, 01:27:05 AM »
@Candyd  that is one cute alien!!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2017, 02:19:24 AM »
Do alien toddlers also have that 'I'm-in-a-tube-full-of-helium' voice? And I agree with Franki - monster cute ;D

@coolsim9999999 That toddler girl hair is so doll-like!
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2017, 02:53:06 AM »
Do alien toddlers also have that 'I'm-in-a-tube-full-of-helium' voice?
Yes, they do, and they even have a human disguise.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2017, 03:06:01 AM »
@Candyd
I'd not seen any alien toddlers yet, so I loved seeing your shots.
May I ask what his trait is? He has the most adorably joyful smile!

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2017, 03:29:29 AM »
He's a charmer. He's very social. He interacts with people all the time to the point where he doesn't care about his toys much. It's adorable.
I've actually modified his appearance a little bit because I had the idea to make him the Sims 4 counterpart of one of my Sims 3 characters (who is an adult). They have the same expressions, even comparing the Sims 4 toddler with the Sims 3 adult, I recognize him. Even more in the first picture, it's just incredible. I love it ! (But I can't post pictures because he's a character from a future story, so I keep them for myself until it's ready for being published) I find it really cool how easy it is to recognize the future adults in toddlers. It's strange but I find it somewhat more difficult with children than with toddlers because children's faces  look less differentiated than toddlers' faces to me.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
I aged up my newborns into toddlers, and had this very cute but totally relate-able reaction

Erin (Green top),is devastated about having a sibling, Nina (purple top) just wants to start skill building..

I think these two are going to be a fun mix to play.. Erin is Angelic and Nina is Cozy (it's the one where they have no stranger danger and like everyone, forgot the name).   

Offline Cheynise

• Nooboo
« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2017, 12:43:02 AM »
Um. I might be able to top up the weirdness though it probably has to do with the vampire pack coming soon.

So this has been happening quite alot while I've been doing a sorta legacy challenge in the city. I mean it. I've been taking photos of this woman like she's a rare specimen.

Guess she's very hyped for the vampires too....

(Also gonna put a bet if she gets turned into a vampire once I get the pack)