Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 314425 times)

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #990 on: December 10, 2019, 06:16:21 PM »
my sim hearts-reacted to a burglar breaking into her place

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #991 on: January 06, 2020, 10:41:08 AM »
How dare you!?

Apart from her large boobs, this randomly-generated sim really reminds me of Greta. More so with this pose.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #992 on: January 06, 2020, 01:17:42 PM »
I have a question: Have recruiters always called Sims about prospective jobs? I haven't played for a while, and I don't remember ever getting a call from a recruiter. Also, My Sim got a call about a Gardening job. I don't remember that being an available career. I thought that these might have been related to a new pack, and I ended up accidentally making my Sim quit her current job, because I thought the offer was for the current career path.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #993 on: January 06, 2020, 02:33:00 PM »
Never seen recruiters and it might be tied to University expansion. Gardener career was added in the Seasons patch a while ago.

On another note, I just sent one of my sims to clean up the cat toilet - and instead of using any of the trash cans on the lot, she walked and chucked the bag of pet poop into a lit bonfire... (the Sulani large one).

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #994 on: January 06, 2020, 03:06:13 PM »
The recruiting is part of get famous. I can't recall the exact trigger but it was that pack. And seasons is when the gardening career became a thing.

Edited to add:

I remember now it is part of the fame and reputation system. If you have a positive reputation I can't remember the exact level and certain fame level again I don't remember the star level.you get those offers.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #995 on: January 06, 2020, 05:21:57 PM »
Strange. I just got Get Famous, for the end of year sale, but I don't have Seasons. I wonder what would have happened, if I had accepted?

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #996 on: January 07, 2020, 08:17:44 AM »
The recruiting is part of get famous. I can't recall the exact trigger but it was that pack. And seasons is when the gardening career became a thing.

Edited to add:

I remember now it is part of the fame and reputation system. If you have a positive reputation I can't remember the exact level and certain fame level again I don't remember the star level.you get those offers.

You still get the recruiters even if you have fame turned off. so long as you have a good reputation.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #997 on: January 07, 2020, 10:20:25 PM »
I just got one of these things, for Summer Holiday. If I understand it correctly, it's an offer for her to quit her mixology job and become a freelance celebrity caterer. I usually try to keep premade Sim's jobs, when I play them.  I mainly got the Famous pack, for the new location. I hadn't planned on putting Summer in the middle of the Celebrity system. Can I expect more independent contracts for Summer. if she quits her job & caters the gig?

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #998 on: January 08, 2020, 08:31:18 PM »
I learned something new (to me ) about Get Famous. Candy went to a Meet and Greet, because her sister invited her. It was getting close to work time, so she pulled out her guitar to pluck for inspiration. She hadn't completed her daily task, yet. As soon as she did, she got all sorts of donations, and instantly became a Notable Newcomer. I guess, you can be a celeb, without participating, in any of the new careers.

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #999 on: February 15, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
A few highlights of my Power of 10 dynasty:

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #1000 on: March 11, 2020, 03:05:51 PM »
no screenshots but i was having a birthday party at my place. the caterer was baking a cake but one of the guests took it out of the oven to throw in the trash  ;D

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1001 on: March 15, 2020, 01:03:38 AM »
This is not new, but it was new to me.

I was at another sims house and someone decided to cook breakfast. A fire broke out and the cook caught on fire. All of a sudden, a sprinkler appeared and doused both the sim and the fire.

I have played this game since launch and never knew the utility panel did that. I always figured it was just a waste of money.

Amazed that I can still find something new in the game.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #1002 on: March 15, 2020, 03:43:46 AM »
i woo-hooed the tragic clown, but it wasn't that funny...

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1003 on: April 09, 2020, 09:43:52 PM »

Niblo is willing to risk water to look after his favorite toddler :)

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #1004 on: April 12, 2020, 04:19:39 PM »
Apparently... this is the result of losing a fight...

I also have a programmer sim. What I find funny is he's playing a modded version of Sims (he made his own mods).

So I'm playing The Sims... and my sim is playing Modded Sims... Simception!
games within games ;)