Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 315018 times)

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #210 on: October 27, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »
I had that, too, Snackrafice, and turning the door around fixed the problem.  However, I had something pretty funny happen in a home with a back door.  The visitors would come in the back door, through the entire (large) house to the front door, out to the porch, and then knock.  I kept having the "who's in my house!" reaction until I finally caught what was happening.  I had to lock the back door to visitors before they would stop it.

@snackrafice   As stated by Steellace, make sure the front door has the arrow pointing outside, not inside.  This should fix it.  Also, depending on the lot, make sure the front door has "Set as Front Door" grayed out which means it's already set as the front door.  If it's clickable, then a different door is set as the front door.  So click it to fix.

Yep! I switched the door around and no visitors have barged on into my sim's home since. I got the house from the community gallery and didn't even know that it was backwards until I went to build mode to flip it around.

Offline Weezi3

• Nooboo
« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »
I'm not sure whether I should post this here, or in the stories board. It's not really a story as such, just a fun project that I played around with.

I played this game a lot when I was a kid. It's an obscure little EA title, where you play the role of a ghost trying to get revenge on a family for contributing to his death. I had to try to remake the characters and Sims into houses. More info about the game here here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunting_%28video_game%29

Here is Polterguy, when he was alive

And as a ghost:

The Sardinis

I based their appearance on how they appeared in the game, not on the box art, which is kinda misleading.

The house gave me a lot of trouble. I actually made two houses. The first was based on the house you can explore in the game.

There is also another house, which you see the characters walking into at the start of the game. But it doesn't match up with the house you actually have to explore.

I wish I was better at decorating so I could recreate their houses better.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2015, 09:42:27 PM »
My sim was at his house and Nancy Landgraab stop by to visit so he invited her in and was sitting on the couch talking with her for about 20 minutes or so when his phone rings. When he answers the phone it was Nancy Landgraab wanting to know if it would be alright if she came over to hang out for awhile. :) He told her to come on over.
You would think she would call first then come over. Not come over then call to see if it was alright.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2015, 03:04:59 AM »
@Weezi3 looks like you've been having some serious fun there!

@grimsoul lol #weirder stories.  :P
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2016, 03:06:57 PM »
After taking his wife the Grim Reaper tries to comfort him with a relaxing foot massage. I guess there is a heart under that dark smoky cloak.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2016, 06:59:19 PM »
My Sim asked Grim about his career, and I thought his response was pretty amusing.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2016, 07:59:36 PM »
Here is kind of a funny pic of my sim in the first trimester of pregnancy, before she knows she's pregnant. She just kind of blew out her cheeks and almost looked cross eyed, lol.

Pregnant

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2016, 01:02:08 AM »
Kay... so I guess this is a thing then.  ???

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #218 on: January 29, 2016, 09:56:58 AM »
That's what you call a hot seat. Also great during winter nights. :D

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2016, 10:55:37 PM »

My sim sons having some fun.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2016, 06:13:06 PM »

Eliza Pancakes painted this today. I love it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2016, 11:24:44 PM »
After taking his wife the Grim Reaper tries to comfort him with a relaxing foot massage. I guess there is a heart under that dark smoky cloak.

@grimsoul

I don't know for sure, but I think Grim might have a thing for your sim. Taking his wife first was just cold!

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »
I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this before but I had my sim at the park playing chess with another sim and I was just sitting here watching when I noticed whenever a sim made a move and makes a comment that I take that they are saying Check. That sim then gets to move again.
I watched several games to make sure and every time a sim says Check they get a second move. Maybe that's why I could never win in chess. I never took my second move when getting someone in Check. I'm going to start playing using Sim rules. :)

I don't know for sure, but I think Grim might have a thing for your sim. Taking his wife first was just cold!
@oshizu I hope not, after all they are cousins. :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2016, 04:07:50 PM »
@grimsoul

*mumbles incoherently...kissing cousins...blah blah blah, mumble mumble  (whistles innocently)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #224 on: March 07, 2016, 05:47:36 PM »
@oshizu That made me laugh. I just wish I hadn't been taking a drink of pop when I read it. That burns coming through your nose. :D

anything