Author Topic: Hydrangea Hollow - 4br, 2ba  (Read 2203 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Hydrangea Hollow - 4br, 2ba
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:00:35 PM »
Hydrangea Hollow

Origin ID: ekacekili
Hashtags: #bubbles, #carlsguide

Lot Size: 30x20
Furnished Price: Either §90,802 or §85,107, I'm not sure which is correct.
Unfurnished Price: §38,212

Bedrooms: 3, plus a studio apartment. On the gallery, this house is listed as having four bedrooms.
Bathrooms: 2

Welcome to Hydrangea Hollow, a beautiful family home. With three bedrooms, plus a guest/in-law studio downstairs, two luxurious bathrooms and a stunning double height family room, this house is perfect for the growing family.

At the front of the house there is a beautiful fountain for a real wow factor.

On the ground floor, there is a formal living room with an arch way to a formal dining room.

On the opposite side of the hallway, there is a spacious and modern studio apartment equipped with a kitchenette and a TV.

The hallway opens out into a beautiful kitchen-diner with seating for up to four people and access to the back garden.

There is also an archway to the breathtaking family room. This room has a fireplace and is overlooked by a balcony on the first floor.

Upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is decorated in reds for a romantic, grown-up feel.

The second bedroom has a small balcony and is designed for teens who want a place to escape to.

The third bedroom is decorated in pinks and purples for your little girl. There is also a playroom for the overflow of toys.

At the back of the house, there is a large terrace for those warm summer evenings with friends overlooking the small but beautiful garden and beyond.

This build has been play-tested but there is still a possibility of some routing difficulties. Please let me know if there is a problem and I will try to fix it.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hydrangea Hollow - 4br, 2ba
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 04:24:24 AM »
It's a great house, what a really neat idea putting in an inlaws/guest studio! I really like your angle kitchen bench, I've seen so many show homes built like that. Lovely.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.