Author Topic: The Fox Legacy  (Read 136024 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Fox Legacy
« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2015, 11:14:29 AM »
@Shewolf13 don't feel so bad! I miss him like crazy! Had tears in my eyes at his death!

@Playalot I am really loving this story (just had time to catch up on all I missed), you write as well as Wolfie here and that to me is a HUGE compliment to be giving!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #511 on: February 07, 2015, 01:35:38 PM »
wolf, I really miss Winston too... that's why I'm having a little break, just to sort of 'forget' about him, otherwise I spend my time looking for him when I play this family! Crazy!

KTK10, lol at bromance! yeah, true tho! I think Matt will work out just fine.  :) I haven't taken him into CAS to see... but you've got me wondering now  :P

@Magpie2012 , wow, thank you so much. I agree with you that it is a HUGE compliment, I'm not sure if I am lol but what I do know is that wolf is my run-to if I'm having problems with my plot/writing! Glad you're still reading and enjoying.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
« Reply #512 on: February 12, 2015, 08:05:38 PM »
Aw, man, Winston, no! Why! I miss him!  :'(.Such great chapters! This family, to me, is very realistic and I can relate to them! The whole family, such great details and thought put into such tiny amounts of word! You've got me feeling it, the sadness, tears unshed, such bouncy, happy, thorough story! I can see the provoking of emotions and burrowing question deep inside my mind, and everybody else's! This story is like a novel to me, and a treat on the days that I treat myself to this delicious doughnut that never ends!

That was a lot of words for me! But, all meant well! Keep going with this, and I'll be there for you!

audbooh
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #513 on: February 14, 2015, 05:10:03 AM »
@audbooh , thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am really touched that you are enjoying reading about the Foxes so much. I have to admit to be rather fond of them myself!  :)  I find myself thinking about them as I go about my day, wondering what they will get up to next!

There will be more chapters soon, I'm just finishing off another story and a few bits and pieces and then The Foxes will be my focus again.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #514 on: April 16, 2015, 01:26:55 AM »
A quick post just to say that The Foxes are on temporarily hold while I have fun with my new Immortal Dynasty Story. I haven't abandoned The Foxes, just popped them on the back burner for a short while longer.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #515 on: October 17, 2015, 04:22:40 PM »
Well... another post and still no more story!! I'm having a 'big think' about what I want to do with this legacy. I am thinking that I will save the family, home and neighbours etc ...start a new game, delete all households and then move everyone back in and continue my legacy that way. This file is nearly as old as the actual game and (as you all know) has experienced many bugs. It is totally playable but going forward it would be nice to have everything functioning at 100%. I guess because this isn't an 'official challenge' of this forum I feel that what I'm proposing doesn't really break the sprit of the legacy. Comments are welcome if anyone has any thoughts on this one way or the other.  :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #516 on: October 18, 2015, 08:18:02 AM »
See there is that option.
Or you do like me and take the last heir and start a new legacy.
I will soon post the story for that one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #517 on: January 04, 2016, 08:33:15 PM »
Well...graveyard time. I just can't seem to bring myself to play this file again properly. I may have another attempt one day at a legacy but for now other ideas are pulling at me stronger! :)