Author Topic: Emotions and Items/Actions That Influence Them  (Read 300684 times)

Offline DarkWalker

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Emotions and Items/Actions That Influence Them
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »
A reminder, most buffs from the Spa Day pack are increased if the activity is done while the sim is under the effect of incense. The duration of Bath with Soak buffs is increased to 12h, while the effectiveness of practicing Yoga without an instructor and of receiving a massage are doubled to +2.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
Re: Emotions and Items/Actions That Influence Them
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2015, 09:50:37 AM »
Last night I found another item that gives off the focusing decor emotion.  The Out of This World Desktop unlocked at level 10 of the Scientist career has a focus decor buff.  It does not say in its description that it emits this emotion, but it does (and rather strongly). 

My scientist hit level 10, and I happily gave her a new desk with the desktop next to her writer husband.  Later I had to tear apart the room trying to figure out why he kept getting focused while writing when he'd always stayed inspired before.  I finally had it down to one desk and chair (cheap ones with no emotions), got him nice and inspired, and had him sit in the chair; he stayed inspired.  I did the same after putting the Out of This World Desktop on the desk, and he immediately became focused when he entered the room to sit down.  I took it back out, and he immediately went back to inspired.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.