Author Topic: Bob's Asylum - The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge (Chapter 12: The Finale)  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Acustical

• Llama Wrangler
    • Misssimmy
Re: Bob's Asylum - The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge (Chapter 11)
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 05:37:44 AM »
I can't believe you're close to finishing already! Whatever you decide to do next you can be sure I'll be reading :) something with Bob and River's child sounds interesting to me, kind of like a carry-on.

It's surprising how quick the Asylum challenge can be finished, isn't it? Mine was finished relatively fast, too, and I'm Bad at Games of all kinds. But good to hear that you'll be doing more!

It's actually a pretty short challenge, I thought it would take much much longer. Something may be in the works soon, but since school is going to start again soon (the end of my school holidays) it may take a little while. But please read when I eventually get around to it! :)

Offline Acustical

• Llama Wrangler
    • Misssimmy
Re: Bob's Asylum - The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge (Chapter 11)
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 01:49:59 AM »
I can't believe this is the final chapter of my very first Sims story! Thanks to everyone who read, lurked and commented. Stats will be coming up soon.

#12: The Finale

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Occult
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: Bob's Asylum - The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge (Chapter 12: The Finale)
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2014, 03:19:18 AM »
Congrats on finishing the challenge! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Bob's Asylum - The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge (Chapter 12: The Finale)
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »
I'm moving this to the Sims 3 completed miscellaneous stories board.

anything